Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Mapleleaf Electric Inc - 647-344-3320
Mapleleaf Electric Inc - 647-344-3320

Garage door Installation

Found Easy Access Garage Doors Inc on here on Homestars. Chris came and gave us a reasonable quote, and did the job right away. Perfect job done. The tenants & I are happy. Would definitely recommend them!
Stefanie

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Maintenance of garage door

Used Homestars to address an issue with my garage door. Chris answered within hours with an offer of a free estimate and reasonable service fee. He came the next day and was efficient, professional and thorough. I will definitely use his services again.

A H K from Richmond Hill
A H K from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair Garage Door

Chris was extremely responsive, quick and polite. Our garage door spring broke one evening, and we posted a request on Homestars. He called within minutes, and came over the following morning and completed the job with zero hassle or stress! I would definitely recommend him and wouldn’t hesitate to call him again!

Sahar in Vaughan
Sahar in Vaughan

The smoothest piece of reno

Vaughan
L4H 1H6

We renovated almost everywhere of our house, so had to deal with variety of trades. If you've done it, you know how painful it is sometimes to get them do the job professionally and properly and it's almost never easy. However Chris was a surprise from day 1, from being so patient and responsive with all my questions and lots of communications to being on time on the installation date, quick, efficient, clean and professional. I can't be happier with the results and the process. The new garage door looks amazing and gorgeous! I would definitely go to him again if required and recommend him and his company. You wouldn't regret it. Thanks Chris, LOVE my new garage door!!

Great service, now and 4 years ago

We had a garage door installed 4 years ago, service and professionalism then was outstanding. We recently had a problem with the mechanics of the door. We called Chris and he was very responsive and came within 48 hours to fix. Once again, the service level and professionalism was outstanding. Nice that this company stands behind their work even 4 year later.

Gary Y in Markham
Gary Y in Markham

Customer service is excellent!

We had our garage door opener installed by Chris in 2017 and anytime we’ve needed him to come out and help us he has been there in a very timely manner. His customer service is second to none.
I will recommend his services to anyone looking for a fantastic experience and great products.
Keep up the great work Chris!

non-functional keypad

Chris was kind enough to explain that my problem was probably a bad battery and thus saved me a service call.
I know who to call when I have a real problem. I guess that explains the Homestars 10/10 (based on nearly 300 reviews).

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Excellent knowledge, service and installation

Chris has excellent product knowledge, polite customer service and the installation was smooth and simple. I feel very reassured by his service. He also fixed other aspects of the garage door which he identified himself. I really appreciated his initiative and proactive can-do attitude. Highly recommend.

Clint from Brampton
Clint from Brampton

Garage door replacement

Great job end to end. Chris knows his trade and takes pride in his work. He advised me on what product was best for me, told me how to customize my doors, kept me updated of delivery status, took time to do a thorough job. Hard to find someone like Chris these days. Plus the doors look great! Thanks Chris.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Garage door spring replacement

Our garage door tensioner spring broke one morning on the way out to work with no warning, found easy access garage doors on HomeStars and called based on the great reviews. Chris answered and was able to get to us the following day, appreciated his thorough explanation and obvious experience in the field along with refreshing transparency, would definitely recommend them.
Thanks again Chris

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.