Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Ashley
Ashley

Garage Door Opener

I had a problem with my garage door opener and Chris and assistant came by the next morning and very quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced some parts and got it working properly. Helped to replace batteries and program the remotes as well. He also mentioned that LED lights in the Opener sometimes interfered with the signal to the built-in car remotes (which we experienced). Replaced with non LED lights. Found Chris to be knowledgeable, helpful, straight shooter and someone you can trust to do a good job. Highly recommended.

Harry F.
Harry F.
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Install two new garage door openers

I had two single garage doors.
Back in January 2018, Chris responded immediately to a service request I made during a winter storm as one of my door was stuck. He resolved the problem the next morning. I also asked him to assist to replace a near broken garage door opener which he did.
In late August 2018, I had problems with my other garage door old opener and again I requested to have it replaced.
In both occasions this year, Chris was always on time with his appointments. He offered options to save money for me. In the end, due to the age of the openers, I had both replaced.
Chris is extremely knowledgeable with garage doors and openers. He is fast and efficient in providing quotes and in getting the tasks done in the highest professional manner. He had the old ones removed and installed the new ones skillfully within a short time, offered ideas to save cost for me.
Based on two favourable and consistent experiences with Chris, and his assistant, I have no hesitation in recommending Chris from Easy Access Garage Doors to anyone looking for similar service with garage door opener.

Richard from North York
Richard from North York
27 reviews North York, ON

Replaced Tension springs of double garage door

I was in a bit of a bind yesterday as my torsion springs of our garage door suddenly broke. I quickly went on homestars and found Chris' company and gave him a call - I told him about what happened, he gave me a quote on the phone and was at my house within 1.5 hours. When he arrived, he was courteous and respectful of my garage (as I had a car stuck in there and a bunch of other things) and he was able to replace everything within 30 minutes. I am very happy with the service of Easy Access Garage Doors and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others who require garage door work.

hani in Brampton
hani in Brampton

Single Haas garage door and install opener

Vaughan
L4H 1H6

Single Haas door with frosted glass inserts plus install my previously purchased door opener.

This is a simple one for me, Chris is very good, professional install, whole crew were professional and prompt, everything was as promised, cleaned up when done, highly recommended.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

New garage door opener

Chris is very efficient and organized. He arrives on time and calls ahead to confirm the exact time. The product is excellent quality, and he made some improvements to the installation structure.

Dave N.
Dave N.

Replacement of Garage Opener

I am very pleased with the work Chris did for me. I emailed him asking about my malfunctioning door and opener, and he explained what my options were. We agreed to have him come out and address the problem with the door and install a new opener. He arrived exactly when he said he would. About 30 minutes later the job was done, including re-programming my vehicle for the new opener. Clean-up and operational instructions took another 5 minutes, and that's it. It's great to interact with folks who know what they're doing, and Chris knows what he's doing. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thanks!

Analia
Analia

Double garage door replacement

We needed something entry level for our home. Explained to Chris our requirements. He checked the work out and provided several options to make sure our requirements were met. To be honest I didn’t expect such care and service. It was exceptional, even though we didn’t buy the top of the line product. Both my husband and I were extremely pleased. Beyond, my dad met Chris as we couldn’t be at home during the install. My dad called me to say the team was very professional and even helped him fix an old door to the side of the house which was broken. We will keep you number handy to make sure our friends contact you if they need a garage door!

Loretta
Loretta
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage Doors

Thank you Chris and co-workers for a job well done. The work was completed efficientky and in a timely manner and the job site was left neat and clean. I will not hesitate to recommend your work and the product to anyone who asks. I found this company through an online search and was impressed by the many positive reviews emphasizing the promptness with which you respond to people requesting a quote. The reviews are reliable, as youmproved to be. Keep up the good work.

MDK
MDK

Replaced springs and general maintenance

Thanks Chris!! Great job.
Within minutes of arriving Chris quickly examined and explained the issues with our garage door. Chris made the job look incredible easy - for a moment I thought I could have done the work myself. However I would be fooling myself - That is Chris's knowledge and experience at work. Chris even took time to perform some general maintenance and to inform us about future symptoms to take note of.

If you are looking for professional and knowledgeable service then I emphatically recommend Easy Access Garage Doors to everyone.

Thanks again Chris...

Bimal from Mississauga
Bimal from Mississauga

Garage Door Repairs

Chris is a very honest and professional. Chris has a great commitment to his work and words. He is great in doing his job but goes an extra mile to fix other things that needs attention.

We truly recommend him for Garage door related work.

I think we have found our solution to future Garage Door issues.

Great work Chris...Please keep it up. We need more people like you on all different walks of life.............

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.