Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 1H6
Garage Doors & Hardware
Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Ching in Richmond Hill
Ching in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair Garage Door

3 months ago, I accidentally hit the garage door when backing out from the garage. I called a few places and all recommended replacing the entire door. The problem is we have double garage, so we have to replace both doors when another door is still working properly.

I kept looking and found this company on HomeStars. I contacted Chris, he gave me the option to install struts on the damage panels and this will allow the door the work.

The door is still working as of today. We are very happy with their work and will use them again in the future.

Mike
Mike

Replacement Single door

My garage door spring broke but was 20 years old so I figured I get a new door. Got a few quotes and Chris's quote was very competitive on a high quality Garaga door.

Chris and his team did nice clean work. He is also very trustworthy and quick to respond to any questions. His estimated time was bang on. Would highly recommend.

Chris Poole in Vaughan
Chris Poole in Vaughan

Garage door review

There are a lot of shady individuals in this business and Chris is not one of them. We have used him twice now as he is reliable and very trustworthy. Used somebody else who tried to convince us to buy a whole new system which after speaking with Chris, was a minor repair !

Bernie in North York
Bernie in North York

Fantastic, professional service

Chris came to my home within 20 minutes of contacting him. His demeanour, service and professionalism were absolutely tops. Product was installed on time and everything was cleaned up spic and span. Would highly recommend Easy Access Garage Doors to anyone in need of a door!

Mapleleaf Electric Inc - 647-344-3320
Mapleleaf Electric Inc - 647-344-3320

Garage door Installation

Found Easy Access Garage Doors Inc on here on Homestars. Chris came and gave us a reasonable quote, and did the job right away. Perfect job done. The tenants & I are happy. Would definitely recommend them!
Stefanie

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Maintenance of garage door

Used Homestars to address an issue with my garage door. Chris answered within hours with an offer of a free estimate and reasonable service fee. He came the next day and was efficient, professional and thorough. I will definitely use his services again.

A H K from Richmond Hill
A H K from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair Garage Door

Chris was extremely responsive, quick and polite. Our garage door spring broke one evening, and we posted a request on Homestars. He called within minutes, and came over the following morning and completed the job with zero hassle or stress! I would definitely recommend him and wouldn’t hesitate to call him again!

Sahar in Vaughan
Sahar in Vaughan

The smoothest piece of reno

We renovated almost everywhere of our house, so had to deal with variety of trades. If you've done it, you know how painful it is sometimes to get them do the job professionally and properly and it's almost never easy. However Chris was a surprise from day 1, from being so patient and responsive with all my questions and lots of communications to being on time on the installation date, quick, efficient, clean and professional. I can't be happier with the results and the process. The new garage door looks amazing and gorgeous! I would definitely go to him again if required and recommend him and his company. You wouldn't regret it. Thanks Chris, LOVE my new garage door!!

Great service, now and 4 years ago

We had a garage door installed 4 years ago, service and professionalism then was outstanding. We recently had a problem with the mechanics of the door. We called Chris and he was very responsive and came within 48 hours to fix. Once again, the service level and professionalism was outstanding. Nice that this company stands behind their work even 4 year later.

Gary Y in Markham
Gary Y in Markham

Customer service is excellent!

We had our garage door opener installed by Chris in 2017 and anytime we’ve needed him to come out and help us he has been there in a very timely manner. His customer service is second to none.
I will recommend his services to anyone looking for a fantastic experience and great products.
Keep up the great work Chris!

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.