Green Earth Landscapes

Daniel E Stevens from Vaughan
Daniel E Stevens from Vaughan
9 reviews Thornhill, ON

Walkway and drainage

Jordan picked up on my requirements quickly and was able to tackle this project successful even when my wife and I were out of town. When we returned the next day, everything was done beautifully. We have a French drain design for the walkway between houses, my neighbour’s front yard was restored and improved. We are very satisfied with the work and look forward to not having a pond/ice rink on our side walkway.

More about Green Earth Landscapes

I love creating a beautiful outdoor space that can be enjoyed for years to come. Some of the best work I have done is in collaboration with private Designers and Architects. This is a smooth way to do business. I get excited about a good engineering challenge and take great ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?