Western Windows Alberta Ltd

Reviews for Western Windows Alberta Ltd

Larry Bolt from Calgary
Larry Bolt from Calgary

Window and Door Replacement

We contracted with Western windows to replace eighteen windows and four doors in our 17 year old house. They had a very attractive, customizable, energy efficient, triple glazed, low e, PVC window product along with a very wide selection of great doors, and we cannot say enough about the excellent work performed by their installation personnel. Even when it was necessary to replace the trim because of larger than expected paint lines Western stepped up and agreed without hesitation to replace the trim that they had already supplied and we had stained. Bottom line, we are delighted with both the product and the installation service by Western Windows and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to replace/upgrade their windows or doors.

It was and is a pleasure to work with you Larry. Thank you so much for the glowing review.

Brae Simpson from Strathmore
Brae Simpson from Strathmore
2 reviews Strathmore, AB

Installed windows and front door

I recently had all the windows and my front door replaced by western windows. They custom made the windows and gave me a deal on a pre made door. I was expecting them to take the better part of a day but was pleasantly surprised by how little time it actually took. They removed and replaced 5 windows some quite big, and the front door. It took only 5hrs and they had come and gone and completely cleaned up. I found the price to be very reasonable, the look of the windows and doors is awesome and the whole company from the owner who gave me the quote and did the measuring, to the workmen doing the installing, very professional and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend Western Windows to anyone looking for a fast efficient reasonably priced job. Sincerely Brae Simpson.

Maria from Calgary
Maria from Calgary

Front Door

I had my front door installed in mid July and was VERY EXCITED. The door is beutiful and very rich looking. Jeremy was very helpful and allowed us to take our time and choose the right one. I also like the fact that they have a long time warranty. However, there was a delay in door manufacturing/preparation/installation (2 month in total). Than the door lock wasn't installed properly and I had an issue with it for OVER 3 weeks - I literally couldn't close the door. It also was quite difficult to get in-touch with any one who could solve that issue. On my 6th phone call I finally was able to invite someone to fix it. Don't think will be doing windows with them... Unfortunately.

chris from Calgary
chris from Calgary

install patio door

Western windows installed a patio and front door to my house. The installation was very good and the quality of the patio door was excellent. The front door was metal cladded but the weather trim is starting to come away a bit, an easy fix and a problem of the door not the installation. a very professional outfit and I would definitely recommend them to others.

sandy in Calgary
sandy in Calgary
12 reviews CALGARY, AB

replace windows and doors

I got called from this company and I search over the internet and called them later that month. I replaced both front and back doors. The service rep. was great as were the installers. They were on time, cleaned up the mess and gone all in one day. In this cold weather nice warm home! I would highly reccomend them and I would use them again myself.

Eric in Calgary
Eric in Calgary

bay window and door installed

They were clean and the quality of work was good. they backed up there work. they were willing to work with us throughout and with our contractor to make sure things went in on the right time line

Richard in Calgary
Richard in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

windows

They gave us great service. When buying the windows, the sale was easy and the service was great.
The windows were delivered on time. the installation was done quickly with little disruption to us. we recommend Western Windows to anyone looking to replace their old windows.

Helen Gaulin
Helen Gaulin

Did all of our upstairs windows

They did an excellent job. We face South, and probably are about 20% cooler now in the summer with the new windows. Also, much warmer in the winter. no drafts, etc. etc.

More about Western Windows Alberta Ltd

Western Windows has specialized in replacement windows and doors for over 30 years. Our sales, manufacturing and installations are all factory direct which we feel is the key to maintaining high standards that both homeowners and commercial clients have come to expect.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Quality crafted windows and doors Choice of top brand names sidings and accessories
Custom doors and windows installations & renovations
Novatech, ODL
Casement windows, awning windows, double slider windows, double hung windows, single slider windows, single hung windows, entry doors, patio doors, steel doors, fibreglass doors, garden doors, sliding doors
Guarantee that new product is custom fit for the home Prompt friendly service Extensive product warranties Knowledgeable staff who can answer your questions and offer suggestions keeping quality and cost in mind
1977
Better Business Bureau, Consumers Choice, Energy Star, Canadian Window & Door Manufacturer Associati
All work is covered under Western Windows' product, materials and labor warranty.