Western Windows Alberta Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Calgary  >  Western Windows Alberta Ltd

Reviews for Western Windows Alberta Ltd

Ken, Calgary in Calgary
Ken, Calgary in Calgary

Job 1 --Window and Door Replacement

I had Western Windows replace windows and doors for Job # 1 on Aug. 27 and 29. I was extremely pleased with Terry who provided the estimate. He explained everything in detail so I could understand. He was very patient with my questions and did not pressure me at all. He left the decision as to when I would complete the job. Terry helped me with hinges on a kitchen cabinet door, too!!!

I chose Western Windows because of Terry and also, my brother and a co-worker had work completed by Western and were very happy.

The work was done on time and to my satisfaction.

All the office staff were extremely pleasant to deal with also.

I highly recommend Western Windows for any window and door replacements. I will complete Job # 2 in November, 2018 with Western Windows. I did not consider any other company.

Thanks Ken, it was a pleasure doing business with you as well. We look forward to hear from you when you are looking at doing Job #2.

Mastercrad1 in Calgary
Mastercrad1 in Calgary

Window Replacement

Replaced a bay window with the base. The price was reasonable, the quality and workmanship was excellent. Knowledgeable and professional staff. On time on each stage and they exceeded my expectation with an eye pleasing result. It is on my recommendation list to my family and friends on window shopping.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! We strive to do our best for each and every customer. We are very proud to have been able to do such a great job on your bay window. Thanks for sending us out as a recommendation, it really means a lot to us.

Dianne in Wetaskiwin
Dianne in Wetaskiwin
1 review Wetaskiwin, AB

Window replacement

The men arrived promptly on time and were very personable. They were friendly and worked quickly yet by all appearances, also efficiently. Removed footwear upon entering etc. Great job, thanks!

Thanks Dianne!

DO in Wetaskiwin
DO in Wetaskiwin
1 review Wetaskiwin, AB

Upgrade Master Bedroom and Ensuite Windows

Kevin did a great job in the estimation. Explained the process and options thoroughly. His estimated was accurate and no surprises.

The two employees did a great job although the exterior caulking was a little messy and we asked that they come back and recall it.

Thanks for taking the time to fill out this review. We are glad that you are happy with us. While we apologize for the less than desirable caulking we do take pride in knowing that we were able to rectify the situation to your liking in a timely manner. Enjoy the new windows!

Archie  in Okotoks
Archie in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

new windows

From beginning to end I was very satisfied with the quality of service and the product. Jeremy Ryan was a pleasure to deal with, kept his word and gave us a great experience.

Thanks Archie, it was a pleasure to deal with you as well. Your business is greatly appreciated!
Jeremy Ryan

Q from Calgary
Q from Calgary

replaced my front and rear door

We just replaced the front and back door to our house and are very impressed. Jeremy was excellent answering all our question and finding us the two doors we were looking for. They were from manufacturers they carried but not models they had installed before. Jeremy got us the color swatches and all the specs on these unique doors. The install guys were outstanding and very professional. They installed the doors in a few hours and cleaned up completely. So far we have had no problems with the doors and are amazed by how well they keep out the cold and the noise, as we back on to a busy street. The look is outstanding and we now have the best looking doors on the block. Our front door has a large distinctive window that lets lots of light into our hallway. The back door is frameless with internal blinds that looks stunning. We are now looking at new windows.

Thanks for taking the time to send in a review. We are glad that you are happy with your new doors. They look great!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Window replacement

We had some 12-year old windows replaced and Western Windows was a pleasure to deal with. The windows were ready when expected, the installers were on time and professional, and Jeremy was very helpful and resourceful. When it was discovered upon delivery that some of the panes of glass did not match our existing ones, Jeremy arranged to get new glass the same day, and continue with the time-consuming part of the installation in the meantime so that the work did not have to be rescheduled. The windows themselves are much warmer than our old ones. Everyone we dealt with was very positive and we would use Western Windows again.

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad to have been of service.

Brent in Calgary
Brent in Calgary

Replaced all of our Windows

We are very happy with the job Western Windows did in replacing all of the windows in our home. The installers were very professional and completed the job in only one day, I really thought it would take much longer. They tried to minimize the mess and disruption in spite of the cold weather on the day that they did our windows.

Kevin and Jeremy were both excellent to deal with and explained all the differences and pro and cons of various windows.

Thanks Brent! Jeremy here, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy the new windows!

Sue f.
Sue f.

Positive Experience from Start to Finish Patio and Garden Door

A+ experience from start to finish; from visiting show room, in-home measurements, quotes and final check from Terry, install of a patio and garden door yesterday in the NW by Mike, Jessee, and Caleb. We could not ask for better service, product or customer experience. The installation crew was on time, professional, courtesy, did a great job removing old doors and installing new doors. Surfaces and floors were covered, cleaned up inside and outside and wiped doors down before left. Doors being replaced were older and Terry provided us with great options and recommendations to ensure we selected doors that worked for our home, double and triple panes with built in blinds. In the future, we hope to replace front door and some windows over next couple of years. Will only use Western Windows and we would highly recommend. A+++

Thanks Sue, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

lynda lamarche in
lynda lamarche in

windows

these guys are awesome .making sure everything is in good working order before leaving clean up after .They come before hand ,to measure everything .then when it comes measure again .My whole house has been done by this company and we had lots of people comment on them

Thanks Linda, it was a pleasure dealing with you as well. Thanks for the awesome review!

More about Western Windows Alberta Ltd

Western Windows has specialized in replacement windows and doors for over 30 years. Our sales, manufacturing and installations are all factory direct which we feel is the key to maintaining high standards that both homeowners and commercial clients have come to expect.