A To Z Plumbing And Drain

647-287-9589
82 Algoma St
Toronto
M8Y 1C5

I found Dmitry on the Homestars site. I called him to set up a time and he came that very evening. He was always on time and very courteous. He and his staff were professional in their work. After the camera drain inspection, a problem was detected with the set up of the plumbing/drain in my basement so the valve had to be installed on the exterior. The staff did the excavation while keeping my front yard tidy and free from dirt and dust. After the inspector's visit, the excavated area was filled and the grass and pave stones put back neatly. They even saved my tulips in the garden bed. Dmitry also helped me to fill out the city subsidy paperwork. I have nothing but good things to say about Dmitry and his team! Thanks a lot gentlemen!!!

Dear Charlene,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our work. We are happy you are satisfied with our work. Putting the valve outside of the house is, sometimes, the only option. And in this case, tidiness matters, treating the front yard with care matters, flowers matter. Every plumber can dig a hole, the trick is to do it neatly. If a plumber does it right front yard looks will be preserved.
Thank you once again for taking your time to write about us and our work,
We'll be happy to help in the future, although hope that you won't need a plumber again for a while :)
Regards,