Seasonal Home Comfort

yanal_eid
yanal_eid
1 review Milton, ON

Furnace and Tankless Water Heather Replacement

He (lary) is a very skilled person who knows what to do and how to do it efficiently. He was able to replace the water heater/furnace within the same day which surprised me. He does his work very neatly; his work is simply phenomenal! I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Mike P.
Mike P.

Air conditioner install

Seasonal replaced my broken air conditioner. The crew did a great job in tidying up the installation.

Thank you for your business and positive feedback

Peter
Peter

AC Install

The installers were clear with what they were doing and the install was very clean. Would highly recommend.

J. S.
J. S.

Air Conditioner/11Furnace replacement

Great service received from start to finish. Technicians who performed the install were very good and detail oriented. The work areas were left spotless and they were mindful of other areas of the house making sure not to damage walls/flooring etc with the removal of old units and install of new ones. Feel like they took time to ensure the a/c and furnace that were installed were best suited to square footage of the house to maximize efficiency. Great experience overall and I would definitely recommend to friends, family and co-workers.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did and passing our name along

oali
oali

Heating, furnace, gas lines

I've used seasonal home comfort a couple of times. Once to replace a an old furnace that had broken down and once to do a few jobs in a home renovation ( move AC unit, new gas lines, etc) I found them to be very knowledgeable about all issues and the services guys were always on time, worked fast and always cleaned after themselves. Most importantly I found them to be very honest. They told me when things needed to be done, but more importantly they told me when things didn't (when they easily could have sold me something). Great work! Thanks!

Thank you very much. We believe an informed customer is a happy one! Appreciate the feedback and I will be sure to share your comments with the technicians!

dcollins26
dcollins26

Replace furnace and a/c

The team was efficient clean and very professional. They covered the floors and cleaned pumas the went. Very pleased with the service

Thank you for your business and your kind words, will share with the team

S. Morrison in Mississauga
S. Morrison in Mississauga

Water Heater Replacement

Larry and his team were great to work with. They were very responsive to my requests and were able to meet with me to discuss my options and then complete the replacement of my water heater within a few days. The workers were very professional and clean and took the time to answer any questions that I had.

Thank you S.Morrison for your kind review.

Marie in London
Marie in London
1 review Brantford, ON

Replacement of Furnace

On Thursday our Furnace sounded like a drilling noise. I contacted Seasonal Home Comfort for help. They came the same day and was able to diagnoses our issues and gave us 2 options of repair and replace. Based on the age of our furnace we decided to replace. The next day we had our new furnace installed. The installation technicians were professional, prompt, friendly, respectful, and courteous. I had a fantastic experience and would recommend them to anyone who requires a new furnace or air conditioner.

Thank you Marie for taking the time to write this lovely review.

Leo from Streetsville
Leo from Streetsville

Furnace installation

I received excellent service from Seasonal home comfort. My furnace stopped working on Monday morning so I contacted them immediately and they had 2 technicians doing the installation the following morning. The technicians were very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend this company to anyone that requires a furnace or air conditioner

shmwarren
shmwarren

Installation of a new furnace.

The two installers were very nice and professional. Their experience and knowledge of the work and the product was exceptionally great. They were also very good about explaining and going over all the issues that were present with the older unit.
Really appreciated their hard work.

More about Seasonal Home Comfort

Take comfort in knowing who we are and what we stand for. The Seasonal Home Comfort team has a combined 25 years of experience in the HVAC industry.

Our service and dedication to exceeding customer expectations is unparalleled. We do what we say we are going to do – it’s called integrity and it’s what Seasonal Home Comfort clients have come to expect.

We offer the following services:

• Air Conditioners