Seasonal Home Comfort

Reviews for Seasonal Home Comfort

Ross  from Mississauga
Ross from Mississauga

Furnace Replacement with Lennox Signature model

My 15 year old furnace stopped working on a cold Saturday on a long weekend no less. It was the ventilator motor. Parts cost would have been over $1000.00. No point fixing it.
Called up Seasonal talked to Larry, he agreed no point fixing the old furnace. He gave me several quotes and Tuesday morning they showed up and replaced my furnace. What a pleasure dealing with professionals who understand how to do a proper installation. The new furnace is better that the old one (which was high end 15 years ago). My wife asked "Is it working?" She couldn't hear it running. So I asked "Are you warm?" "Yes" - "There's your answer."

Pleasure working with you

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great work

Very efficient. Great quality. Larry and Manny are extremely knowledgeable. A very dedicated crew - much appreciated.

Ray in Oakville
Ray in Oakville

Friendly and honest service

Our furnace was struggling to heat our home, so I called to have a "Seasonal Maintenance" done to get everything cleaned and checked out, hoping the issue would be found. Nice to have some actual prices on their website rather than the ubiquitous "call for estimate".
Arrived on time, identified the problem and fixed it quickly while patiently answering all of my questions.
One thing they did NOT do was immediately try to sell me a new furnace. Instead I was given an opinion on the condition of my furnace and what I could expect as far as future maintenance issues.
When this one kicks the bucket, I will call Seasonal Home Comfort for replacement.

Glad we could help, thank you for your business
Looking forward to working with you in the future

Quinn Smith in Oakville
Quinn Smith in Oakville

Emergency Furnace Replacement...

Seasonal Home Comfort has been warning me for a few years that the furnace end of service life was near. It furnace finally kicked the bucket just before dinner earlier this week. Called Joanne at SHC for assistance. Quick phone consultation with their tech. We determined that replacement was the best course of action. Larry provided quote with options less than an hour later. Installed by noon by the next day! Techs are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended!

We appreciate your business

MAtthew
MAtthew

Quick and Great Service

We had our furnace and AC replaced recently and were very impressed how quickly and professionally it was done. Our family also had service work done with SHC over the years such as replacing a thermostat or fixing an air conditioning unit and found the experience very easy and convenient- from speaking with a friendly rep in the office, to receiving a written detailed quote, to getting the work done quickly. I would recommend them to anyone who needs service work or new heating/AC work done- large or small.

Thank you for trusting us with all your HVAC needs

Arthur
Arthur

Worry free service.

Great customer service , prompt and completed within 24hrs.
This is my third service with Seasonal Home Care over the years and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

We appreciate the business

Paul and Maria from Old Toronto
Paul and Maria from Old Toronto

HVAC

Called is company for a humidifier purchase & installation. First class service & reasonably priced! Joanne is a pleasure to deal with and Manny provided professional installation & advice! will definitely call them when it comes time to replace my HVAC

9 West new custom home

Team was very professional and accommodating. Finished job reflects real pride in workmanship. Unlike most trades the team left job site very clean and removed all waste material.

Thank you so much for your feedback and trusting us with such a big job.

dineen.susan in Toronto
dineen.susan in Toronto

Outstanding Service and Skill

My furnace stopped working. I called Seasonal at my daughter’s suggestion after a very bad experience with Enercare. Seasonal technician came quickly, on a Friday night, diagnosed the problem, located and installed the part and had the furnace working again within a very short period of time. What I really liked was the technician listened to me when I described the problem. He diagnosed the problem and discussed next steps with head office. He did not try to sell me a new furnace. He identified the problem and gave me options. Great customer service from the front office through to the skill of the technician and personal oversight of the owner. I can highly recommend Seasonal.

1 review Milton, ON

New Furnace, Humidifier, Air Cleaner and Air Conditioner

Larry and his crew did an amazing job on installing a new furnace, humidifier, air cleaner and air conditioner. Larry was very polite and knowledgeable on all the products he recommended and attention to detail was impeccable! I will absolutely recommend his company to family and friends.

More about Seasonal Home Comfort

Take comfort in knowing who we are and what we stand for. The Seasonal Home Comfort team has a combined 25 years of experience in the HVAC industry.

Our service and dedication to exceeding customer expectations is unparalleled. We do what we say we are going to do – it’s called integrity and it’s what Seasonal Home Comfort clients have come to expect.

We offer the following services:

• Air Conditioners