Seasonal Home Comfort

Mississauga ON L5C 2M7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Seasonal Home Comfort

Reviews for Seasonal Home Comfort

jeanmississauga
jeanmississauga

AC Breakdown

In the midst of a heat wave, our old AC broke down. I needed someone to come asap as I had an older person who doesn't fare well with this heat. Enercare couldn't care less so I contacted Seasonal Home Comfort and they sent someone right away.

I didn't get the young man's name but he did a great job of getting the AC up and running. THANK YOU Home Commfort! It is wonderful and refreshing to get quality service.

joser787
joser787

Lennox Furnace installation - April 5th,2018

Larry’s team (Mike and crew) were punctual, left place clean and very thorough with the installation. They explained everything before the work started.
Extremely happy with instal and Finished product ...I would definately recommend them

rodman
rodman

Furnace Replacement

They replaced my furnace the same day as it failing. Great service and a good nice team in place. I would highly recommend them.

bstotts
bstotts

Furnace

I had a new furnace installed. They did a great job.
Great work-thank you

larabozabalian in Toronto
larabozabalian in Toronto

Water Heater Removal

I woke to a cracked drainage valve on my water heater that partially flooded my basement. Seasonal Home Comfort was very responsive and the first to come to my house same day with a replacement water heater. I decided to proceed with the removal and install by the crew Larry (owner) sent. After roughly 15 gallons had spilled on the floor in their first attempt. I asked if there was any other way to stop the entire 50 gallons from flooding the entire basement. The crew stopped their draining process after I reached out to Larry in desperation. Sure enough, there was another way.

I'm disappointed in the lack of expertise to solve my problem, especially without causing further damage and also their preparedness for the job. A professional company should have their own towels and/or wet/dry vacuum to help home owners mitigate their problems, not make them worse.

Thank you for your review. I can assure you that the typical procedure at Seasonal Home Comfort is to review all work with our customers prior to beginning the job. In this case, our timely response to your emergency may have been the result to the omitting of this process. Our team is well equipped in a variety of HVAC specialities and unique situations such as this one. Please be aware that this is not typical and all Seasonal Home Comfort crews do indeed come equipped with adequate clean up material. As you said, the job was stopped mid process. I trust that we can rebuild our relationship based on our spotless reputation, response time and ability to provide the support you needed.

Thanks
Larry

danny_deacetis
danny_deacetis

Furnace replacement

Dependable and clean work. Post service work prompt. Great customer service. Combined the 3 drain lines into one without asking.

Tom
Tom

HVAC and water heater

Great service and reasonable price. I would recommend Larry's team to anyone.

We initially bought water heater and because of good service we ended up with a new HVAC system.

Nelson
Nelson

Heating Boiler Replacement and Radiator Installations

Great work, Larry and his team worked efficiently and completed the project as scheduled. Experienced and consciencious, they kept us informed of the progress and followed up with our satisfaction. I would highly recommend Seasonal Home Comfort to friends, neighbours and anyone else looking for 5-star work.

Tom Pang in Mississauga
Tom Pang in Mississauga

HVAC

We bought a electric water heater from Seasonal Home Comfort, they were so good that we bought a full HVAC.
They have consistently delivered.
We have not contracted them for new duct and natural gas hookup.

Tom thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did

Furnace and A/C System

Requested a quote from Larry at Seasonal Home Comfort, He got right back to me with pricing and details and followed up immediately with follow-up questions and details, Excellent Customer Service provided by Larry!

Pleasure working with you as well

More about Seasonal Home Comfort

Take comfort in knowing who we are and what we stand for. The Seasonal Home Comfort team has a combined 25 years of experience in the HVAC industry.

Our service and dedication to exceeding customer expectations is unparalleled. We do what we say we are going to do – it’s called integrity and it’s what Seasonal Home Comfort clients have come to expect.

We offer the following services:

• Air Conditioners