Solid Rock Concrete

John Daniels from Caledonia
John Daniels from Caledonia
2 reviews Caledonia, ON

Excellent Work ....Great Price

This is the 2nd time we have used Rui and his sons. As well, our own son has used him for stamped concrete work around his pool. This second time we had extensive stamped concrete work done by Rui ...big job....an entire concrete truck load (10 cubic yards of concrete) and it looks great. Rui charges far less than anyone else yet does very, very good work. I have no problem recommending him to any of my family or friends. He does not advertise much at all because I have learned that the majority of his work comes from referrals from pleased clients...and that just makes a lot of sense because happy customers tell others .etc. John Daniels, Glanbrook Ontario November 2017

sadienessa in hamilton
sadienessa in hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

concrete walkway

Rui did our pool pad and concrete ramp and walkway ( 2015) it looks ok but the concrete is cracked in a number of places and Rui keeps telling me he is going to come and fix it. I called him in July 2016 and it is now October and I call him weekly and he has not shown up yet. He is a pleasant person but not a man of his word!

Are there any honest contractors out there, people like this give them a bad name!

1 review Hamilton, ON

patio, poured and stamped

Rui, the owner, responded to our request for a quote quickly and at a convenient time for us. He explained in detail what he would do, showed us samples and provided reasonable quote. (we had other quotes) The finished product is very professional and we are so pleased. Rui and his sons are also professional and a pleasure to deal with.