Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

1-3096 Danforth Ave Toronto ON 416
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

from Trifektah Home Solutions

I contacted Lloyd HVAC as I required a gasline for a clients Miele range. Tracey at the office was fantastic to deal with and they were able to promptly set up the installation. The guys on site were efficient and very organized. I will most definitely use Lloyd HVAC again on our next project!!!

Job Price

Thank you for your great endorsement. I'm happy that you are satisfied with our service.

WP

My experience was entirely positive. The jobs were done on time, reliably, the service across the board was exceptional and the products and workmanship are of high quality. If anyone requires similar work, I would readily and happily recommend Lloyd HVAC.

Job Price

Thank you WP for you positive review on our workmanship and service. It was certainly a pleasure serving you!

jimetorma
1 review Whitby, ON

Heating repairs was done on time and inexpensive.
Gas line installation was quick and also inexpensive.

Hello Jim,
Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Bassam

I needed some hvac ducts to be rerouted in the basement to be less intrusive as I finish the basement. They came in and did the job well and at the end did a couple extra nice things for me to enable return air in there too. Much appreciated.

Job Price

It was a pleasure serving you Bassam. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

bsrdel

Neede dryer diconnected so it could be removed when new one arrived. Then reconnect new gas dryer.

Job Price

Thank you for you review, we hope to serve you again. Please feel free to contact us to provide feedback on how we can improve our service to ensure a better rating in the future.

La Toya in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Great customer service and professionalism by the Lloyd Hvac Team. Installation of my A/C unit was installed in no time at all. I have had no issues and would use there services again and would definitely refer them to friends and family.

drelawson1

They came in to do an annual furnace tune up ahead of winter. They were quick and got the work done, no issues.

Job Price

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure to serve you.

Ito Peng in Toronto

Our heating system stopped working suddenly after nearly 10 years of working almost trouble free. It was very hard to find a plumber quickly, and the weather had suddenly turned VERY COLD. Lloyd HVAC services was able to send a technician within a few days, the technician came on time, checked the system, and was able to give me an assessment and cost for the services. The heater needed a part replaced. He was able to find the supplier, went and got the part, and replaced it, everything done within half a day. Now the heater is working again. The technician was professional, friendly and very competent. This is my first time using Lloyd HVAC Services and I am glad I found the company. I will call again in future for regular maintenance.

Job Price

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on the service. We truly appreciate your business.

Joseph

They did the work right away and properly. I had them come back to perform preventative maintenance on my gas appliances. The guys came to do the work, and the owner showed up to make sure all was in good order.