Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

1-3096 Danforth Ave Toronto ON 416
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

WP

My experience was entirely positive. The jobs were done on time, reliably, the service across the board was exceptional and the products and workmanship are of high quality. If anyone requires similar work, I would readily and happily recommend Lloyd HVAC.

Job Price

Thank you WP for you positive review on our workmanship and service. It was certainly a pleasure serving you!

jimetorma
1 review Whitby, ON

Heating repairs was done on time and inexpensive.
Gas line installation was quick and also inexpensive.

Hello Jim,
Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Bassam

I needed some hvac ducts to be rerouted in the basement to be less intrusive as I finish the basement. They came in and did the job well and at the end did a couple extra nice things for me to enable return air in there too. Much appreciated.

Job Price

It was a pleasure serving you Bassam. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

bsrdel

Neede dryer diconnected so it could be removed when new one arrived. Then reconnect new gas dryer.

Job Price

Thank you for you review, we hope to serve you again. Please feel free to contact us to provide feedback on how we can improve our service to ensure a better rating in the future.

La Toya in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Great customer service and professionalism by the Lloyd Hvac Team. Installation of my A/C unit was installed in no time at all. I have had no issues and would use there services again and would definitely refer them to friends and family.

drelawson1

They came in to do an annual furnace tune up ahead of winter. They were quick and got the work done, no issues.

Job Price

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure to serve you.

Ito Peng in Toronto

Our heating system stopped working suddenly after nearly 10 years of working almost trouble free. It was very hard to find a plumber quickly, and the weather had suddenly turned VERY COLD. Lloyd HVAC services was able to send a technician within a few days, the technician came on time, checked the system, and was able to give me an assessment and cost for the services. The heater needed a part replaced. He was able to find the supplier, went and got the part, and replaced it, everything done within half a day. Now the heater is working again. The technician was professional, friendly and very competent. This is my first time using Lloyd HVAC Services and I am glad I found the company. I will call again in future for regular maintenance.

Job Price

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on the service. We truly appreciate your business.

Joseph

They did the work right away and properly. I had them come back to perform preventative maintenance on my gas appliances. The guys came to do the work, and the owner showed up to make sure all was in good order.

Job Price

Thank you Joseph for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business.

tania

I had two other companies come and both told me my heating unit was not repairable and that I needed to spend about $4000 for a new furnace. Lloyd Hvac came in looked at it and figured that it was not turned on. Nothing broken. The technician then checked every vent and waited to make sure all was fine. I would absolutely recommend them to my friends.
Thank you Lloyd Hvac.

Job Price

Tania we truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your business.

Aaron Peters in Toronto

I had a leaking heating coil that George investigated. He determined that the heating coil was old and out of stock so one course of action required replacing my air handler and AC unit. Realizing this was needlessly costly, George recommended a custom heating coil. And he recommended another vendor who specialized in custom coils to do the job. Bottom line - he saved me money while making no money himself. That's the sign of a many who handles himself with integrity! Definitely George is someone I'd enlist again!

Job Price

Thank you Aaron for your kind words. We certainly look forward to working with you in the future.

More about Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

Lloyd HVAC Services Inc. is a full service Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) company. We are committed to providing quality, professional heating and Air Conditioning installation, repair and maintenance for residential and commercial projects; our rates are competitive and we guarantee our workmanship.

We are centrally located in Toronto and provide service all across the Greater Toronto Area. Lloyd HVAC Services is a HRAI member company and maintain a good standing with the TSSA and WSIB. We also carry a 2 Million Dollar liability insurance to ensure that all out customers are protected.

We work to a high and exacting standard using only qualified and experienced technicians that are always ready to respond when malfunctions occur in your heating, cooling and related equipment.

Whether you are in need of an emergency service call, new installation or preventative maintenance & cleaning, our experienced technicians can provide you with fast, friendly service, sales and installation of various types of HVAC equipment to meet your needs and budget.

Our services include:
*Tank less Water Heaters
*Humidifiers
*Thermostats
*Filters
*Ventilation: For Gas Fired Appliances, Kitchen Exhaust, Bathroom Exhaust, Dryer Exhaust, Fresh Air Intake, Chimney Liners

Furnaces | Air Conditioner | Gas Piping | Duct Work | Humidifiers | Thermostats | Fire Places | Roof Top Units | Boilers & Hydronics | HRV | Filters | Hot Water | Unit (Garage) Heaters | Space Pak Air Conditioning | Venting | Wall Furnaces
Design / Build for complete HVAC Systems Natural Gas Installation Custom Duct Work Grills Furnaces Wall Furnaces Boiler Hydronics Air Conditioning Unit Heaters Fireplaces Heat Recovery Ventilators Hot Water Tanks Tank less Water Heaters Humidifiers Thermostats Filters Ventilation: For Gas Fired Appliances, Kitchen Exhaust, Bathroom Exhaust, Dryer Exhaust, Fresh Air Intake, Chimney Liners
American Standard KeepRite Lennox Goodman General Aire April Aire Mitsubishi Mr Slim. Triangle Tube NTI Viessmann Olsen Boilers Rinnai Rehau Stelrad radiators Navien condensing tankless water heaters
Duct Work, Furnaces, Humidifiers, Gas piping, Ventilation, Water Heaters. Boilers, Air Conditioning, Ductless Air Conditioning. Air Conditioner, Thermostat, Filter.
2011