Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

1-3096 Danforth Ave Toronto ON 416
Lloyd HVAC Services
Owner/Manager
George Lloyd [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

Reviews for Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

La Toya in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Great customer service and professionalism by the Lloyd Hvac Team. Installation of my A/C unit was installed in no time at all. I have had no issues and would use there services again and would definitely refer them to friends and family.

drelawson1

They came in to do an annual furnace tune up ahead of winter. They were quick and got the work done, no issues.

Job Price

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure to serve you.

Ito Peng in Toronto

Our heating system stopped working suddenly after nearly 10 years of working almost trouble free. It was very hard to find a plumber quickly, and the weather had suddenly turned VERY COLD. Lloyd HVAC services was able to send a technician within a few days, the technician came on time, checked the system, and was able to give me an assessment and cost for the services. The heater needed a part replaced. He was able to find the supplier, went and got the part, and replaced it, everything done within half a day. Now the heater is working again. The technician was professional, friendly and very competent. This is my first time using Lloyd HVAC Services and I am glad I found the company. I will call again in future for regular maintenance.

Job Price

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on the service. We truly appreciate your business.

Joseph

They did the work right away and properly. I had them come back to perform preventative maintenance on my gas appliances. The guys came to do the work, and the owner showed up to make sure all was in good order.

Job Price

Thank you Joseph for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business.

tania

I had two other companies come and both told me my heating unit was not repairable and that I needed to spend about $4000 for a new furnace. Lloyd Hvac came in looked at it and figured that it was not turned on. Nothing broken. The technician then checked every vent and waited to make sure all was fine. I would absolutely recommend them to my friends.
Thank you Lloyd Hvac.

Job Price

Tania we truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your business.

Aaron Peters in Toronto

I had a leaking heating coil that George investigated. He determined that the heating coil was old and out of stock so one course of action required replacing my air handler and AC unit. Realizing this was needlessly costly, George recommended a custom heating coil. And he recommended another vendor who specialized in custom coils to do the job. Bottom line - he saved me money while making no money himself. That's the sign of a many who handles himself with integrity! Definitely George is someone I'd enlist again!

Job Price

Thank you Aaron for your kind words. We certainly look forward to working with you in the future.

Catherine Turl in Toronto

George was very courteous and helpful from the first telephone enquiry to the registration of my new A/C unit. He came to my home to see the old unit and current furnace, was willing to work around my wishes for minimal disruption during installation, provided a very detailed estimate giving me 3 options/models to choose from, and also willingly provided references. His registered technicians arrived on time for the installation, were courteous, tidy in their work and very informative about how A/C units work, what code requirements are etc. George also followed up after installation to see if I had any concerns or questions. Certainly George's company is light years ahead of other companies I contacted in terms of responsiveness, upfront approach and ability to listen to a customer's wishes and questions. I would absolutely recommend this company to others.

Job Price

Thank you Catherine for choosing Lloyd HVAC Services. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Patrick in Toronto

George and his staff were knowledgeable, efficient, professional and courteous. They walked us through the issues with the existing unit and why it needed to be replaced. The installation was quick running all the duct work and installing the new units over the course of two days. The old unit was removed and the work area thoroughly was left spotless.

George then came by personally post installation to ensure we were satisfied with the unit and understood how to operate it. Very happy both with the new unit and the service that George and his team provided!

Job Price

Thank you Patrick for choosing Lloyd HVAC Services. We look forward to working with you in the future.

George replaced the furnace and hot water heater at one of my jobs. What I really appreciated about George is that he always either answered my calls or called me back immediately. He looked after every one of my concerns as promptly as possible. He and his guys were easy to work with and seemed determined that I get exactly what I wanted. They even moved the furnace over a few inches when I brought up that it was not where I'd asked for them to put it.

Job Price

Thank you Simone for choosing Lloyd HVAC Services. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Karina in Toronto

I have ordered repair services and the specialist came next day first thing in the morning 8 am sharp as promised. our problem was solved and we had our heat back. Very professional and high quality service

Job Price

Thank you Karina for your positive feedback. We appreciate you choosing Lloyd HVAC Services.

More about Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

Lloyd HVAC Services Inc. is a full service Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) company. We are committed to providing quality, professional heating and Air Conditioning installation, repair and maintenance for residential and commercial projects; our rates are competitive and we guarantee our workmanship.

We are centrally located in Toronto and provide service all across the Greater Toronto Area. Lloyd HVAC Services is a HRAI member company and maintain a good standing with the TSSA and WSIB. We also carry a 2 Million Dollar liability insurance to ensure that all out customers are protected.

We work to a high and exacting standard using only qualified and experienced technicians that are always ready to respond when malfunctions occur in your heating, cooling and related equipment.

Whether you are in need of an emergency service call, new installation or preventative maintenance & cleaning, our experienced technicians can provide you with fast, friendly service, sales and installation of various types of HVAC equipment to meet your needs and budget.

Our services include:
*Tank less Water Heaters
*Humidifiers
*Thermostats
*Filters
*Ventilation: For Gas Fired Appliances, Kitchen Exhaust, Bathroom Exhaust, Dryer Exhaust, Fresh Air Intake, Chimney Liners

Furnaces | Air Conditioner | Gas Piping | Duct Work | Humidifiers | Thermostats | Fire Places | Roof Top Units | Boilers & Hydronics | HRV | Filters | Hot Water | Unit (Garage) Heaters | Space Pak Air Conditioning | Venting | Wall Furnaces
Design / Build for complete HVAC Systems Natural Gas Installation Custom Duct Work Grills Furnaces Wall Furnaces Boiler Hydronics Air Conditioning Unit Heaters Fireplaces Heat Recovery Ventilators Hot Water Tanks Tank less Water Heaters Humidifiers Thermostats Filters Ventilation: For Gas Fired Appliances, Kitchen Exhaust, Bathroom Exhaust, Dryer Exhaust, Fresh Air Intake, Chimney Liners
American Standard KeepRite Lennox Goodman General Aire April Aire Mitsubishi Mr Slim. Triangle Tube NTI Viessmann Olsen Boilers Rinnai Rehau Stelrad radiators Navien condensing tankless water heaters
Duct Work, Furnaces, Humidifiers, Gas piping, Ventilation, Water Heaters. Boilers, Air Conditioning, Ductless Air Conditioning. Air Conditioner, Thermostat, Filter.
2011