Lloyd Hvac Services Inc.

1-3096 Danforth Ave, Suite 350 Toronto ON M1L 1B1
Lloyd Hvac Services Inc.

Reviews for Lloyd Hvac Services Inc.

j in Thornhill
j in Thornhill

Furnace & Ductless AC Installation

George, Tracey and the team came to our rescue! Our furnace broke down during a winter deep freeze while we were also out of town. Thank goodness for Nest to monitor the temperature remotely and a VERY helpful neighbour! We managed everything via email and they had it done before we returned home, with no damage or frozen pipes. PHEW!

When it came time to install ductless AC, we put out a call for quotations, including Lloyd HVAC. After our great experience and competitive pricing with Lloyd HVAC, we chose them. We could not be happier with the result. We live in a century home, as many know, the air just does not flow upstairs and the duct work is a mystery. We highly recommend the change from central AC to ductless AC if you're not satisfied with central AC. The units also double as heaters in the winter. Bonus!

The team is professional and have great customer service. Proper floor covering and booties are used to ensure they are keeping our home clean. We appreciate this detail. We have had a few tweaks to the ductless AC after the initial installation and Tracey and George were quick to arrange an appointment for us. We were grateful to see that there was no surprise fee to have them visit. That's service!

We highly recommend them. You will be more than satisfied!

Margaret in Toronto
Margaret in Toronto

Condo Furnace and AC

Small owner operated business that is friendly and reliable. Condo furnaces are challenging to install, and Lloyd's followed through on issues and ensured that everything was working perfectly. Always returned calls and emails, and showed up when they said they would. Within a month after installation, I've already recommended them to friends.

Hello Margaret,

We truly appreciate your kind review and positive feedback. It was our pleasure to serve you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,

The Lloyd HVAC team

kjpleasants@gmail.com in Toronto
K. S.

Lots of Great work with Lloyd

Lloyd has been a lifesaver time and again! Great customer service, excellent workmanship and they are totally fair with pricing, and realistic with time expectations and scheduling!! Total pleasure to work with from start to finish!

Thank you very much for your positive review. We truly appreciate your business.

Randy in Mississauga
Randy in Mississauga

New Furnace and AC Unit

Our AC unit broke down on the hottest part of the summer. We tried calling several places but nobody returned our calls or emails. Found Lloyd HVAC services on HomeStars and the response rate was very quick and very professional. Even though they were really busy they squeezed us in to install both the furnace and AC Unit. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat, and will continue to use them in the future.

Thanks George/Tracy & Lloyd HVAC Services!

It was a pleasure working with you Randy. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

Thank you.

Tracy in Toronto
Tracy in Toronto

Great work

We realized the duct behind our stacked washer/dryer was the wrong style and broken when it started raining lint and moisture all over the closet. Fortunately we had met George Lloyd on an earlier project. He does great work and is a super nice person, so we called his office to see if he could help us again. Tracy, the office manager, was very friendly, broke down the cost for us, and found a way to fit us into the schedule earlier than expected. Our dryer is now venting like new (and it no longer rains in the closet!) Thanks again, George and team!

Hello Tracy,

It was truly our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Craig W.  from Toronto
Craig W. from Toronto

HVAC Service

I just had Lloyd HVAC move a radiator in my home so I could install banquette seating in my home. They were quick efficient and absolutely courteous. I was very happy with the level of service.... I casually mentioned to George that this summer I'm going to run a ductless heating unit in my detached garage. Unfortunately the gas line conduit running from the house to the garage had water in it, not from a leak but from the previous house owner not having a cap on one end. Needless to say, George himself has already blown all the water out of the line and attached a new valve and cap. I can only imagine what the cost could have been had I needed to dig a new trench across my lawn, driveway and patio. When it's time to had the ductless heater to the garage I know who I'm calling.... Lloyd HVAC!

Thank you for your positive feedback, we look forward to working with you in the future.

Trifektah Home Solutions
Trifektah Home Solutions

Gasline for range and BBQ

I contacted Lloyd HVAC as I required a gasline for a clients Miele range. Tracey at the office was fantastic to deal with and they were able to promptly set up the installation. The guys on site were efficient and very organized. I will most definitely use Lloyd HVAC again on our next project!!!

Thank you for your great endorsement. I'm happy that you are satisfied with our service.

wp
wp

Furnace, Ductwork, AC

My experience was entirely positive. The jobs were done on time, reliably, the service across the board was exceptional and the products and workmanship are of high quality. If anyone requires similar work, I would readily and happily recommend Lloyd HVAC.

Thank you WP for you positive review on our workmanship and service. It was certainly a pleasure serving you.

jimetorma
jimetorma
1 review Whitby, ON

Heating, ventilation and air conditioning

Heating repairs was done on time and inexpensive.
Gas line installation was quick and also inexpensive.

Hello Jim,
Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Bassam
Bassam

Rerouting of hvac ducting in basement

I needed some hvac ducts to be rerouted in the basement to be less intrusive as I finish the basement. They came in and did the job well and at the end did a couple extra nice things for me to enable return air in there too. Much appreciated.

It was a pleasure serving you Bassam. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

More about Lloyd Hvac Services Inc.

Lloyd HVAC Services Inc. is a full service Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) company. We are committed to providing quality, professional heating and Air Conditioning installation, repair and maintenance for residential and commercial projects; our rates are competitive and we guarantee our workmanship. We are centrally located in Toronto ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?