Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

1-3096 Danforth Ave Toronto ON 416
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

Reviews for Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

Craig W.  from Toronto
Craig W. from Toronto

HVAC Service

I just had Lloyd HVAC move a radiator in my home so I could install banquette seating in my home. They were quick efficient and absolutely courteous. I was very happy with the level of service.... I casually mentioned to George that this summer I'm going to run a ductless heating unit in my detached garage. Unfortunately the gas line conduit running from the house to the garage had water in it, not from a leak but from the previous house owner not having a cap on one end. Needless to say, George himself has already blown all the water out of the line and attached a new valve and cap. I can only imagine what the cost could have been had I needed to dig a new trench across my lawn, driveway and patio. When it's time to had the ductless heater to the garage I know who I'm calling.... Lloyd HVAC!

Thank you for your positive feedback, we look forward to working with you in the future.

Trifektah Home Solutions
Trifektah Home Solutions

Gasline for range and BBQ

I contacted Lloyd HVAC as I required a gasline for a clients Miele range. Tracey at the office was fantastic to deal with and they were able to promptly set up the installation. The guys on site were efficient and very organized. I will most definitely use Lloyd HVAC again on our next project!!!

Thank you for your great endorsement. I'm happy that you are satisfied with our service.

WP
WP

Furnace, Ductwork, AC

My experience was entirely positive. The jobs were done on time, reliably, the service across the board was exceptional and the products and workmanship are of high quality. If anyone requires similar work, I would readily and happily recommend Lloyd HVAC.

Thank you WP for you positive review on our workmanship and service. It was certainly a pleasure serving you.

jimetorma
jimetorma
1 review Whitby, ON

Heating, ventilation and air conditioning

Heating repairs was done on time and inexpensive.
Gas line installation was quick and also inexpensive.

Hello Jim,
Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Bassam
Bassam

Rerouting of hvac ducting in basement

I needed some hvac ducts to be rerouted in the basement to be less intrusive as I finish the basement. They came in and did the job well and at the end did a couple extra nice things for me to enable return air in there too. Much appreciated.

It was a pleasure serving you Bassam. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

bsrdel
bsrdel

Disconect gas dryer and reconnect new gas dryer

Neede dryer diconnected so it could be removed when new one arrived. Then reconnect new gas dryer.

Thank you for you review, we hope to serve you again. Please feel free to contact us to provide feedback on how we can improve our service to ensure a better rating in the future.

La Toya in Ajax
La Toya in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Purchase and installation of an A/C unit

Great customer service and professionalism by the Lloyd Hvac Team. Installation of my A/C unit was installed in no time at all. I have had no issues and would use there services again and would definitely refer them to friends and family.

drelawson1
drelawson1

Furnace tuneup

They came in to do an annual furnace tune up ahead of winter. They were quick and got the work done, no issues.

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure to serve you.

Ito Peng in Toronto
Ito Peng in Toronto

Excellent work on heater repair

Our heating system stopped working suddenly after nearly 10 years of working almost trouble free. It was very hard to find a plumber quickly, and the weather had suddenly turned VERY COLD. Lloyd HVAC services was able to send a technician within a few days, the technician came on time, checked the system, and was able to give me an assessment and cost for the services. The heater needed a part replaced. He was able to find the supplier, went and got the part, and replaced it, everything done within half a day. Now the heater is working again. The technician was professional, friendly and very competent. This is my first time using Lloyd HVAC Services and I am glad I found the company. I will call again in future for regular maintenance.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on the service. We truly appreciate your business.

Joseph
Joseph

Remove water radiator, service boiler unit, service gas fireplaces. Done in jig time with no problems.

They did the work right away and properly. I had them come back to perform preventative maintenance on my gas appliances. The guys came to do the work, and the owner showed up to make sure all was in good order.

Thank you Joseph for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business.

More about Lloyd HVAC Services Inc.

Lloyd HVAC Services Inc. is a full service Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) company. We are committed to providing quality, professional heating and Air Conditioning installation, repair and maintenance for residential and commercial projects; our rates are competitive and we guarantee our workmanship.

We are centrally located in Toronto and provide service all across the Greater Toronto Area. Lloyd HVAC Services is a HRAI member company and maintain a good standing with the TSSA and WSIB. We also carry a 2 Million Dollar liability insurance to ensure that all out customers are protected.

We work to a high and exacting standard using only qualified and experienced technicians that are always ready to respond when malfunctions occur in your heating, cooling and related equipment.

Whether you are in need of an emergency service call, new installation or preventative maintenance & cleaning, our experienced technicians can provide you with fast, friendly service, sales and installation of various types of HVAC equipment to meet your needs and budget.

Our services include:
*Tank less Water Heaters
*Humidifiers
*Thermostats
*Filters
*Ventilation: For Gas Fired Appliances, Kitchen Exhaust, Bathroom Exhaust, Dryer Exhaust, Fresh Air Intake, Chimney Liners

Furnaces | Air Conditioner | Gas Piping | Duct Work | Humidifiers | Thermostats | Fire Places | Roof Top Units | Boilers & Hydronics | HRV | Filters | Hot Water | Unit (Garage) Heaters | Space Pak Air Conditioning | Venting | Wall Furnaces
Design / Build for complete HVAC Systems Natural Gas Installation Custom Duct Work Grills Furnaces Wall Furnaces Boiler Hydronics Air Conditioning Unit Heaters Fireplaces Heat Recovery Ventilators Hot Water Tanks Tank less Water Heaters Humidifiers Thermostats Filters Ventilation: For Gas Fired Appliances, Kitchen Exhaust, Bathroom Exhaust, Dryer Exhaust, Fresh Air Intake, Chimney Liners
American Standard KeepRite Lennox Goodman General Aire April Aire Mitsubishi Mr Slim. Triangle Tube NTI Viessmann Olsen Boilers Rinnai Rehau Stelrad radiators Navien condensing tankless water heaters
Duct Work, Furnaces, Boilers, Humidifiers, Gas piping, Ventilation, Water Heaters. Boilers, Air Conditioning, Ductless Air Conditioning. Air Conditioner, Thermostat, Filter.
2011