Waterproofing

Reviews for Mini X Foundation Waterproofing

Lloyd McCulloch from OXFORD STATION
Lloyd McCulloch from OXFORD STATION
2 reviews Oxford Station, ON

Foundation crack and window well

613 206 0781
Ottawa
K2P 1L4

A crack had developed in my foundation and I have been having issues with basement window that was directly at ground level. Ben was very professional, responsive to questions and phone calls and did an excellent job. I highly recommend Ben and Mini X for any waterproofing needs.

Tim C
Tim C
1 review Cumberland, ON

repair crack in foundation

Excellent service, on time and very knowledgeable. I would recommend Ben anytime for work. He took the time to explain everything to me and took pride in his work....Thanks Ben.

Alecia O'Brien in Ottawa
Alecia O'Brien in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Waterproofing of foundation and interior of basement

613 206 0781
Ottawa
K2P 1L4

Ben was a delight to work with. He saved us a stack of money by identifying a better (and cheaper) solution to our water problems in our basement. He excavated an area at the side of our home in a very small, tight location with our neighbours and didn't damage their interlock or disturb it at all. The job was done well and our backyard/basement left clean. I would highly recommend Ben for foundation waterproofing.

dwayne in Greely
dwayne in Greely
1 review GREELY, ON

subpump work and leak prevention of windows

Ben sent pictures as work was being done, while customer was at work. Quick response, good customer service, beyond expectations. he was very thorough. we had a crack in our basement floor and he searched entire house to see if other problems existed. knew right away what the problem was.