Stewart Roofing And Insulation

kathryn Titus in Nepean
kathryn Titus in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

new roofing

From the estimate call to the end product, this company was exceptional, friendly, curtious, clean...in fact so clean, it was hard to tell if they had even been there. Mr Stewart himself did our estimate and never went a penny over and gave us his own personal guarantee for any issues in future.

I would reccommend this company to any friends without worry of being let down, its nice in this day and age to find a company that cares......

Well Done Mr Stewart and staff !!!

Sue Clement in Ottawa
Sue Clement in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Satisfied customer :)

We have used Stewart Roffing before for our roof, siding, and windows throughout the years. They've always been respectful, tidy, and prompt, and they do an expert, quality job. Their prices are pretty good - not the lowest, not the highest. When we had trouble with a mystery leak after they did our siding, they came out repeatedly and tried different solutions until they fixed it - no complaints or excuses. I recommend them to any residential customer.

Paul in Ottawa
Paul in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof

I purchased my house a couple of years ago knowing that it needed a new roof. After doing my research and getting numerous quotes from different roofing companies I decided to go with Stewart Roofing and was very glad I did.

I was very impressed by the professionalism of the owner Stan Stewart when he explained the entire process to my wife and I. He was very informative and answered every question in terms that we could understand including any additional costs that may arise once the work would begin.

When it was discovered that there were rotten plywod sheets under the original shingles, the crew was very up front about it and I climbed the ladder so I could see for myself. They were not going to proceed with replacing them until I gave them the approval.

When the job was completed, I never found a single roofing nail laying on the ground or stray shingle. My eavestrough was cleaned and there was no waste anywhere.

And my roof looks amazing. Would I recommend this company? I would and I have. There is a definite reason why there signs are on front lawns all over the city.

kelley in Nepean
kelley in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

roof replacement

timeliness was excellent, engaged the customer, showed us what was wrong with the roof before he began, which was more than what we thought. showed customer problems before beginning work. compared work to semi-detached neighbour's roof. more needed to be done - double the job - but still done within three week. supplies customers with welcome package and past customer reviews and numbers to call if you have queries. still remembers us, very courteous.

More about Stewart Roofing And Insulation

VOTED OTTAWA'S #1 ROOFING CONTRACTOR on homestars.com for 2016, 2014 and 2013!

Stewart Roofing Ltd. is the only roofing contractor in the Ottawa Region certified to install all products from GAF, OWENS CORNING and CERTAINTEED. We can also provide our customers with a true transferable lifetime warranty.

With a stable, motivated and skilled workforce, we are in a position to provide both commercial and residential clients an unsurpassed quality of products, workmanship and customer service.

We offer a full range of services which include:

Residential and Commercial Roofing
Slopped and Flat roofs
Free Estimation Service
Residential New Construction Roof Installation
Velux Skylights and Suntunnels Sales and Installation
Ventilation Assessment and Installation
Custom Flashing and Metal Fabrication
Ice and Snow Removal

Call us now to see why we are recommended by every client!

613 864 0131