AirZone HVAC Services Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Nepean  >  AirZone HVAC Services Inc.

Reviews for AirZone HVAC Services Inc.

Jason
Jason

Water Heater Installation / AC Inspection

We went to AirZone since they were touted on being build on "customer service". Took them over a week to remediate an improperly installed natural gas water tank. We also used them for an A/C inspection which they did not conduct properly (or completely), resulting in potential freon exposure to our family. We were concerned about a freon leak due to an audible gurgling sound from the freon line. Technician did not test for a leak, and one was discovered at a future date by a more knowledgeable company. Reporting the issue to AirZone, they asked me "how do we perform a leak test" (with a probe) which shocked me, as I expected them to be experts in what they do. Finally, this company "promises" a 100% Guarantee which was not honored in our case w/ regards to the AC inspection. Would not touch this company with a 1,000 foot pole.

Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our service. Our customers are extremely important to us as demonstrated by a large number of positive reviews online that you mentioned. When we receive a complaint we always review the job with all of the people involved to see how we can improve. We identify any mistakes that we may have made and make adjustments to avoid any of these mistakes in the future. Here is what we found after reviewing your concerns in depth. First, your hot water tank was installed correctly and according to code. You requested that 3/4" copper be used and we honored the request (free of charge) within 1 week. Second, when your air conditioner maintenance was completed we took pressure measurements which were all within range at the time of these tests. Clearly the air conditioner was performing since it kept on cooling during the recent heat wave in July. Again, we can only speak to our maintenance where the levels were measured and recorded within range. And in regards to our customer service guarantee, the owner personally called you to try and discuss and you hung up on him and posted multiple bad reviews online. We really hate having even 1 dissatisfied customer and we try everything to make our clients happy. If you would like to discuss any of your concerns further please contact the owner directly. Thank you.

Sean from Ottawa
Sean from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pride shows through in their work!

AirZone quoted me on a new tankless water heater, gas furnace and heat pump. Their quote was very competitive with the others, and the installation was excellent. The house had a very awkward setup due to few places to run the inlets and exhausts but the installers (Jason and Scott) took their time and did it right. The pride of workmanship on the install really shone through. Thanks guys! I would highly recommend AirZone if you are in need of HVAC services.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review of your experience. We will ensure that Scott and Jason are informed. At Airzone we pride ourselves on our quality of workmanship. We look forward to working with you and your family for all your home comfort needs.

S_Warren in Ottawa
S_Warren in Ottawa

Replacement of Furnace and A/C

Air zone replaced my old furnace and A/C. Unlike the 3 other companies that gave me quotes, the residential services manager, Taylor, provided me with several options at different price points. This is exactly what I was looking for, because like most discriminating shoppers, I'm not looking for the cheapest system, nor do I need all the bells and whistles. I just needed good value for my money. Air Zone was able to provide this. The install went flawlessly. Sean (Shawn?) and Cameron were excellent installers who were able to move the location of the A/C to give me more walking space on the side of my house, They did the same for my furnace, relocating it to the back of the room to give me extra storage space. Air Zone also took care of my rebates and signed me up for product warranties. It was an effortless process. Spending 7K unexpectedly was not fun, but Air Zone made it easy, and hiring them turned out to be an excellent decision. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them.

Stephen, thank you so much for the positive review, we are so pleased that you had a great experience! I will ensure that Taylor, Sean and Cameron know how happy you are! Welcome to the Airzone family!

gottley in Wheeling
gottley in Wheeling

Oil to gas conversion

Last fall we had AirZone complete our oil to gas conversion and could not be happier with the results. We have since recommended this company to anyone and everyone!
It was a big job that involved not only replacing all the old equipment (furnace, water heater and a/c) but moving it to a different location in our house. Other companies we had quotes from were higher in price or couldn't offer us what we were looking for.
Our gas meter was installed on a Friday afternoon, and the AirZone crew was there first thing Monday morning and had the entire job done by Tuesday evening. They also looked after having our oil tank removed and our electric water heater returned.
If you are looking for a professional and reliable HVAC contractor - this is it!

Gillian thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with Airzone! Personal referrals are the best advertising a company can hope for! I will ensure that Taylor and the installation team see this review and let them know that their hard work does not go unnoticed!

Austin Mitchell in Ottawa
Austin Mitchell in Ottawa

Furnace Installation

Airzone HVAC Services recently installed a Lennox furnace in my home. I cannot be more impressed with the operation of the product, installation, and most importantly; the unbeatable price. Excellent company, staff and technicians.

Thank you so much Austin, I will let Taylor and the installation team know! Welcome to the Airzone family

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

pool heater hookup

Attentive, respectful and competent service. Estimate and final cost were identical, and fair for the work required. Workers made sure everything was in order before leaving and showed me the completed work.

I am glad we met your expectations. I will forward this information to the service dept.

David in Richmond Hill
David in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Job done right and on time

The job consisted of removing an old oil furnace, oil hwt and HRV and replace it with a new propane furnace, hwt and an updated HRV. The sales staff where helpful and knowledgeable about their products, what the competition offered and understood my needs. The install staff were respectful of the house and left me minimum cleanup after they finished the job. Post installation inspection issues from the gas company was dealt with fully and in a timely manner. Overall well satisfied with the products, workmanship and the company in general. Highly recommended.

David, thank you for the feedback I will ensure that I share it with Taylor and the install team!

Radu in Ottawa
Radu in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Central A/C replacement

When our AC died and then not fixed under warranty as it was supposed to be because the previous company screwed up the paperwork we started looking for a new one. AirZone had not only the best quote by far but also the best representative (Ralph Grezaud). He spent almost 2 hours on a Saturday discussing options, assessing our needs and providing the best solution for our family. Never trying to push a sale, listening to what we had to say and answering all the questions. He also came by on the installation date to make sure the installers did a good job. Just the like quote the installers were very professional, used tarps everywhere and cleaned after before leaving. We since ended up buying an HRV from them as well and the experience was the same. When the time comes to change the furnace I am 100% sure they will be our company of choice for that job.

Thank you so much for the feedback,we will ensure Ralph knows how satisfied you are! We look forward to a long relationship with you for all your home comfort needs.

Darlene in Ottawa
Darlene in Ottawa
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Central A/C replacement unit 1.5 ton Lennox

Airzone HVAC Services provided a competitive quote for the installation of a 1.5 Ton Lennox Central Air Conditioning replacement unit at a rental property. Their home comfort advisor, Jean-Claude Levasseur, provided me with great service and answered all of my questions. I am truly happy with this professional service and would not hesitate to refer them to others. From beginning to end, my experience with all staff at AirZone was top notch. Professional, friendly, honest, on time & hard working employees that go beyond to ensure that I am satisfied with their service and aided the application process for rebate program. No complaints. Highly recommended. DMaloney

Thank you for your kind words Darlene. I will pass them onto JC and the team! Welcome to the Airzone family

pound in Ottawa
pound in Ottawa

air condition repair

I own a aircondition and furnace which I purchase from airzone. I recently had a problem. I am extremely satisfied with Samantha receptionist and Jason repairman. They were extremely courteous and helpful. They investigated for me and always called me back when they said.

Thank you Beverly for the kind words. I will share them with Samantha and Jason. We do our very best to ensure that our customers are satisfied and taken care of!

More about AirZone HVAC Services Inc.

Airzone HVAC provides quality service for all your heating and cooling needs. Repair/ replacement for your heating, air conditioning, and indoor air comfort requirements. Ottawa Heating & Cooling Services: - Sell, repair and install Residential and Commercial furnaces and air conditioners, all brands. - Offer comprehensive Furnace and Air Conditioning ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Nepean?