Air Zone Hvac Services Inc.

174 Colonnade Road, UNIT 27 Ottawa ON K2E 7J5
Air Zone Hvac Services Inc.

Reviews for Air Zone Hvac Services Inc.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace & hot water tank install

The Air Zone team are top notch. I called the Air Zone team and within three hours they had provided me with multiple solutions and costs and by the end of the next day both my furnace and hot water tank were replaced.

Great response and great install team.

Thank you for your feedback we will ensure that the installation team knows how pleased you are with their service. Thank you for using Airzone!

CL
CL
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service

Mitchell from Airzone came to perform a complimentary maintenance service on our gasfurnace which was installed by them a year ago. He arrived as scheduled, was very courteous. did the checks in good time. He also offered helpful tips on good maintenance of the HVAC system. It was always a pleasure dealing with personnel from Airzone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience! Mitchell is an integral part of the team and we appreciate your feedback.

Sandra and Roddy in Nepean
Sandra and Roddy in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Air conditioner installation

When our old air conditioner packed in, we called several companies for estimates. Air Zone was the first to get back to us, and the most helpful, straightforward, and reasonable priced. They answered all my questions and offered good advice. It has been a pleasure working with their entire team. Our new a/c was installed today, and Martin and Cameron have my highest recommendation. They were thorough, professional, meticulous, cheery and took obvious pride in their work. I will be recommending this company to everyone I know, and use them for all of my heating and cooling work.

Sandara and Roddy, we are so pleased that your purchase and installation has been so successful. We will pass your kind words to Martin and Cameron. Recommendations to future customers is the highest form of compliment that we can receive! Welcome to the Airzone family

Quality Work in Nepean
Quality Work in Nepean

Quality Work

My old furnace was over 35 years old and still working. I didn't want to press my luck any further so I started with estimates from 6 companies. All came to give me a quote and I must say that Wayne from Air Zone was the most knowledgeable and was able to give me the best quote.
I must also give credit to Shawn and Martin who were the installers who did a great job and were very polite.
All that being said, I definitely would recommend Air Zone to anyone who requires furnace work.

Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you for all you home comfort needs.

Private User reviews Laval,

the best Service

everytime i call, they respond rightaway and they determine the issue quickly and they fix the problem fast the charge is fairly right, they never over charge me, i really recommand everyone to work with them

Thank you I will ensure that the office team as well as the technicians are informed of your kind words.

marta in Ottawa
marta in Ottawa

New Furnace and Duct Work

Taylor Lewis came over to our house a few months ago to give us a quote for a new furnace and from that meeting I knew we were going with Air Zone. When the team came over to install our new furnace not only were they professional but they were very thoughtful when it came to working around our two hyper boxer dogs and our son who has Autism and asked the same questions over and over. They answered all of our questions (even when I thought they were silly) and helped us with our fireplace dilemma even though that was an "after thought" on our part. I would highly recommend Air Zone to anyone. I very much appreciated how they were with my son as I have encountered many people that are not as kind

Marta, thank you so much for your feedback, we will ensure that Taylor and the team know that you appreciate both their knowledge and approach. As a family owned and runned business we pride ourselves on treating our customers the way that we would want to be treated and our staff is 'second to none'. We look forward to working with you in the future for all of your home comfort requirements.

Jason
Jason

Water Heater Installation / AC Inspection

We went to AirZone since they were touted on being build on "customer service". Took them over a week to remediate an improperly installed natural gas water tank. We also used them for an A/C inspection which they did not conduct properly (or completely), resulting in potential freon exposure to our family. We were concerned about a freon leak due to an audible gurgling sound from the freon line. Technician did not test for a leak, and one was discovered at a future date by a more knowledgeable company. Reporting the issue to AirZone, they asked me "how do we perform a leak test" (with a probe) which shocked me, as I expected them to be experts in what they do. Finally, this company "promises" a 100% Guarantee which was not honored in our case w/ regards to the AC inspection. Would not touch this company with a 1,000 foot pole.

Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our service. Our customers are extremely important to us as demonstrated by a large number of positive reviews online that you mentioned. When we receive a complaint we always review the job with all of the people involved to see how we can improve. We identify any mistakes that we may have made and make adjustments to avoid any of these mistakes in the future. Here is what we found after reviewing your concerns in depth. First, your hot water tank was installed correctly and according to code. You requested that 3/4" copper be used and we honored the request (free of charge) within 1 week. Second, when your air conditioner maintenance was completed we took pressure measurements which were all within range at the time of these tests. Clearly the air conditioner was performing since it kept on cooling during the recent heat wave in July. Again, we can only speak to our maintenance where the levels were measured and recorded within range. And in regards to our customer service guarantee, the owner personally called you to try and discuss and you hung up on him and posted multiple bad reviews online. We really hate having even 1 dissatisfied customer and we try everything to make our clients happy. If you would like to discuss any of your concerns further please contact the owner directly. Thank you.

Sean from Ottawa
Sean from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pride shows through in their work!

AirZone quoted me on a new tankless water heater, gas furnace and heat pump. Their quote was very competitive with the others, and the installation was excellent. The house had a very awkward setup due to few places to run the inlets and exhausts but the installers (Jason and Scott) took their time and did it right. The pride of workmanship on the install really shone through. Thanks guys! I would highly recommend AirZone if you are in need of HVAC services.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review of your experience. We will ensure that Scott and Jason are informed. At Airzone we pride ourselves on our quality of workmanship. We look forward to working with you and your family for all your home comfort needs.

S_Warren in Ottawa
S_Warren in Ottawa

Replacement of Furnace and A/C

Air zone replaced my old furnace and A/C. Unlike the 3 other companies that gave me quotes, the residential services manager, Taylor, provided me with several options at different price points. This is exactly what I was looking for, because like most discriminating shoppers, I'm not looking for the cheapest system, nor do I need all the bells and whistles. I just needed good value for my money. Air Zone was able to provide this. The install went flawlessly. Sean (Shawn?) and Cameron were excellent installers who were able to move the location of the A/C to give me more walking space on the side of my house, They did the same for my furnace, relocating it to the back of the room to give me extra storage space. Air Zone also took care of my rebates and signed me up for product warranties. It was an effortless process. Spending 7K unexpectedly was not fun, but Air Zone made it easy, and hiring them turned out to be an excellent decision. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them.

Stephen, thank you so much for the positive review, we are so pleased that you had a great experience! I will ensure that Taylor, Sean and Cameron know how happy you are! Welcome to the Airzone family!

gottley in Wheeling
gottley in Wheeling

Oil to gas conversion

Last fall we had AirZone complete our oil to gas conversion and could not be happier with the results. We have since recommended this company to anyone and everyone!
It was a big job that involved not only replacing all the old equipment (furnace, water heater and a/c) but moving it to a different location in our house. Other companies we had quotes from were higher in price or couldn't offer us what we were looking for.
Our gas meter was installed on a Friday afternoon, and the AirZone crew was there first thing Monday morning and had the entire job done by Tuesday evening. They also looked after having our oil tank removed and our electric water heater returned.
If you are looking for a professional and reliable HVAC contractor - this is it!

Gillian thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with Airzone! Personal referrals are the best advertising a company can hope for! I will ensure that Taylor and the installation team see this review and let them know that their hard work does not go unnoticed!

More about Air Zone Hvac Services Inc.

Airzone HVAC provides quality service for all your heating and cooling needs. Repair/ replacement for your heating, air conditioning, and indoor air comfort requirements. Ottawa Heating & Cooling Services: - Sell, repair and install Residential and Commercial furnaces and air conditioners, all brands. - Offer comprehensive Furnace and Air Conditioning ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Nepean?