AirZone HVAC Services Inc.

174 Colonnade Road, UNIT 27 Ottawa ON K2E 7J5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Deep River  >  AirZone HVAC Services Inc.

Reviews for AirZone HVAC Services Inc.

Austin Mitchell in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Airzone HVAC Services recently installed a Lennox furnace in my home. I cannot be more impressed with the operation of the product, installation, and most importantly; the unbeatable price. Excellent company, staff and technicians.

Thank you so much Austin, I will let Taylor and the installation team know! Welcome to the Airzone family

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Attentive, respectful and competent service. Estimate and final cost were identical, and fair for the work required. Workers made sure everything was in order before leaving and showed me the completed work.

I am glad we met your expectations. I will forward this information to the service dept.

David in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The job consisted of removing an old oil furnace, oil hwt and HRV and replace it with a new propane furnace, hwt and an updated HRV. The sales staff where helpful and knowledgeable about their products, what the competition offered and understood my needs. The install staff were respectful of the house and left me minimum cleanup after they finished the job. Post installation inspection issues from the gas company was dealt with fully and in a timely manner. Overall well satisfied with the products, workmanship and the company in general. Highly recommended.

David, thank you for the feedback I will ensure that I share it with Taylor and the install team!

Radu in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

When our AC died and then not fixed under warranty as it was supposed to be because the previous company screwed up the paperwork we started looking for a new one. AirZone had not only the best quote by far but also the best representative (Ralph Grezaud). He spent almost 2 hours on a Saturday discussing options, assessing our needs and providing the best solution for our family. Never trying to push a sale, listening to what we had to say and answering all the questions. He also came by on the installation date to make sure the installers did a good job. Just the like quote the installers were very professional, used tarps everywhere and cleaned after before leaving. We since ended up buying an HRV from them as well and the experience was the same. When the time comes to change the furnace I am 100% sure they will be our company of choice for that job.

Thank you so much for the feedback,we will ensure Ralph knows how satisfied you are! We look forward to a long relationship with you for all your home comfort needs.

Darlene in Ottawa
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Airzone HVAC Services provided a competitive quote for the installation of a 1.5 Ton Lennox Central Air Conditioning replacement unit at a rental property. Their home comfort advisor, Jean-Claude Levasseur, provided me with great service and answered all of my questions. I am truly happy with this professional service and would not hesitate to refer them to others. From beginning to end, my experience with all staff at AirZone was top notch. Professional, friendly, honest, on time & hard working employees that go beyond to ensure that I am satisfied with their service and aided the application process for rebate program. No complaints. Highly recommended. DMaloney

Thank you for your kind words Darlene. I will pass them onto JC and the team! Welcome to the Airzone family

pound in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I own a aircondition and furnace which I purchase from airzone. I recently had a problem. I am extremely satisfied with Samantha receptionist and Jason repairman. They were extremely courteous and helpful. They investigated for me and always called me back when they said.

Thank you Beverly for the kind words. I will share them with Samantha and Jason. We do our very best to ensure that our customers are satisfied and taken care of!

Roland in
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had four quotes for the job of replacing my old furnace, installing a new A/C and replacing my rental water heater.
I selected Airzone based on price, equipment and the quality of the quote. Taylor worked with me over a period of a week and we were able to come to an agreement.
The installation was timely and professional. The installers left the work area spotless and I couldn't have been happier either the entire experience.
Highly recommended from a very happy customer who is OCD about work on his house!

Thank you for the kind words Roland, I will pass them along to Taylor and his install team. It is our goal to delight all our customers and we are so pleased to welcome you to the Airzone family.

I didn't know about air quality test in my home. I meet sales person JC at the EY Center, and he sugested to come to my home for a test. I was in shocked to learn that my home had carbone diagxide, dust and lots of quimicals. I always had problems in my home of humidity and I hired 3 other AC companies and nobody found the solution to my home. After the installation of the complete air filtration, UV light, HRV, and new filtration. My son does not sneeze in the morning, I breath and sleep better and I don't have water condensation in my home windows in Winter. I am very very happy with the result and I would recommended AirZone services to my friends.

Airzone's core values are to improve the whole home comfort of our customers and not to 'just sell boxes'. We want to ensure that our customers needs are met and that they can trust in the work that Airzone provides.

Kris Kennedy in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

A fantastic company to work with. Service has been amazing especially Samantha. She has been quick to get back to me. Suggested holding off on things till spring to not incur unnecessary charges. Helped sort through my warranty information with Lennox including contacting them by phone. Recommended a cheaper package based on what my warranty provides. Worked out a filter order snafu. Everything to let me know that while they are a business they are not out to overcharge but simply make me happy and that means a lot to me. Thank you Samantha for going above and beyond. They will have my business for a long time.

Thank you Kris, I will certainly pass your compliments to Samantha. It isn't often that customers recognize the degree of information that the service team accesses to ensure that our customers receive the best value for their money and their time.

Primetime Services
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

They guys from Air Zone went above and beyond for my customer to satisfy his needs ,I use Air Zone all the time and they always go above and beyond Steve,Taylor,Sam,Jill they work so hard and the customer service is superb always -when ever I need air zone they are there ,I joined as a partnership with them last summer and it works well they do all my havoc and in return I do their carpentry , it's a great partnership and I recommend these guys 110% Don -Primetime Services

Thank you for your review. Customer service is our number one comittment at Airzone and that is why we are comfortable with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. At Airzone we are looking for long term relationships with our customers and partners and good customer service is the cornerstone which allows us to be so successful!

More about AirZone HVAC Services Inc.

Airzone HVAC provides quality service for all your heating and cooling needs. Repair/ replacement for your heating, air conditioning, and indoor air comfort requirements. Ottawa Heating & Cooling Services: - Sell, repair and install Residential and Commercial furnaces and air conditioners, all brands. - Offer comprehensive Furnace and Air Conditioning ...