Miller Plumbing And Drainage Ltd.

Plumbing
BURNABY BC V3N 1X3
Plumbing
Miller Plumbing And Drainage Ltd.

Reviews for Miller Plumbing And Drainage Ltd.

Hong in Vancouver
Hong in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen sink drain

Mr. Miller did a fantastic job for us while my kitchen sink was seriously clogged. He is very details oriented in getting the job done. He is the only plumber recommend.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review Hong!
It definitely was a tough drain to clear but we got it in the end.
Thanks again for your business!

Heatie in Vancouver
Heatie in Vancouver
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Phenomenal service!

If I could give more than 10 stars I would!
My drain was severely plugged and I needed a plumber fairly quickly so that I could use my kitchen sink.
Miller Plumbing was friendly, efficient and extremely helpful.
Couldn’t be happier and I’ll be recommending this company to all my friends and family!
Thank you Miller Plumbing!

Thank you for the great review Heatie!
Happy to help!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Sink & Dishwasher Installation

We called Miller Plumbing to install a new sink, faucet and dishwasher. The service provider was very knowledgeable, efficient and professional. We will definitely call again for future plumbing services.

We are so pleased that you were happy with our plumbers work! Thank you for the great review.

Jennifer I Sullivan from Burnaby
Jennifer I Sullivan from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Sink Faucet

My kitchen sink faucet was leaking, primarily from the sprayer to the right of the faucet. I looked for a plumber in Burnaby, and phoned Miller Plumbing because it was at the top and it was local. A nice plumber came the very next day, immediately identified the problem as being an old, single hole connection to my crumbling sink, attached a new two hole faucet, and my faucet is now secure and works perfectly. I am very pleased, and regard this as money well spent.

Hi Jennifer,

We are so happy to hear that you were happy with our work! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

LW604 in Vancouver
LW604 in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Several issues over the past years

We have used Miller Plumbing & Drainage for several issues, and are always very happy with the work and the high level of customer service. From leaking pipes in the basement, to investigating water hammer, to recommending the best equipment for our needs, the service is always exceptional!!

I'm glad to hear that you were happy with our work. Thank you very much for the great feedback!

AH in Vancouver
AH in Vancouver

Toilet reseating

I just bought a house and the inspector suggested that the toilet needed to be reseated. I booked Adam online - he was very responsive and quoted me the cost, along with an estimate for a second charge related to replacing the diverter in my tub. He showed up right on time, was friendly, worked very efficiently, and did some diagnostics to determine that the diverter was not at fault. In the end, he only charged me for the toilet reseating. I'm very happy with this service and will certainly call him in future.

Marie in Burnaby
Marie in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen faucet repair

This is the second time we have used Miller Plumbing and Drainage Ltd. in our house. Our kitchen faucet stopped running water.
We decided to get a new faucet. Adam was efficient, his work was very clean and he was friendly and polite. We will not hesitate to recommend his company to our friends and neighbours.

Shane McGowan in Vancouver
Shane McGowan in Vancouver

Clogged drain

I had a clogged drain in my kitchen that I tried to fix myself by removing the trap under the kitchen sink. I removed it all right, and it leaked like a strainer when I put it back together - and I never found the blockage. I called Adam the next morning. He arrived earlier than he said he would but called to make sure it was OK. He inspected and repaired my amateur plumbing and snaked out the clogged drain line, fixing the problem in no time flat. The money he charged was less than the quote he gave me on the phone as the situation he found when he got here was not as complex as situation I described over the phone. I would recommend Adam's services in a heartbeat!

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

garburator

Plumber very professional. However seems like he is not knowledgeable and charges too pricey. Gives you a quote and next time tells you he gets mistaken with his quote. Not happy with service.

A verbal estimate had been provided on the phone. Upon arrival and examination of the site, it was explained and understood by the homeowner that additional re-building of the piping under the sink would be required for installation. A quote for the job, including the additional re-build of the existing piping was then provided and accepted by the homeowner.

Estimates are given over the phone pending examination of the site.

Quotes are given on site once the scope of the job is determined.

Rachel from Burnaby
Rachel from Burnaby
14 reviews 버너비, BC

Drainage

We had a slow drain since beginning of the week and although we have a plumber we know, he was out of town until next week so we decided to give these guys a call for an emergency backup. Turns out our sewage line was severly clogged up and Adam cleared it less than 30 minutes. He was not on schedule but did keep me informed about time expected and was able to reach him on the cellphone when needed. We liked that they charge for the job not hourly and answered all questions thoroughly and kept it simple so I could understand.

More about Miller Plumbing And Drainage Ltd.

Miller Plumbing & Drainage Ltd. proudly serves Residential and Commercial customers of Greater Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. Our high level of professionalism and quality guarantees overall customer satisfaction. Our experience and skill allows us to provide quality, fast and efficient service at an affordable price.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Burnaby?