Monarch Kitchen Bath & Home

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Whitby  >  Monarch Kitchen Bath & Home
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Monarch Kitchen Bath & Home

Mar in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Monarch Kitchens & Bath completed my kitchen reno last year. They were a pleasure to work with and were always quick to address any questions/concerns I had. There is a tricky part in my kitchen that abuts the laundry door and I had met with a couple of designers and Monarch were the only ones who were able to offer a sensible solution. They also went to bat for me on a supplier product deficiency and didn’t back down until the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I had reason to call them last week regarding my barn door and was expecting to get push-back as the work was completed months ago. I was pleasantly surprised they had someone out within 4 days to rectify the problem. It’s hard to find service like that. I highly recommend Monarch if you are thinking of doing a kitchen reno.

Job Price

Thank you for your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you are experiencing great service, even after the project is completed.

1 review Pickering, ON

It all started with a great referral from my brother who had his kitchen renovated seven years ago.
We were impressed with their showroom and great interest in our ideas and in us!
They presented the best quote from the three quotes we received and we could not have been happier! Excellent designers and client care!
We all seemed to work together as a team!

Job Price

Monarch has been family owned & operated for over 36 years and we're so glad our family was able to help yours. PS - your Aunt will love us too!

richard uger in ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

We are absolutely thrilled with our renovations and new kitchen. Monarch Kitchens did a fabulous job from start to finish. They were very professional, thorough and friendly. The owner Neil was very hands on, visiting our job on several occasions and handling any small problems or concerns quickly. Our project designer Jackie did a great job in the planning and helped us greatly with the many decisions that had to be made. The workmen did a great job and were friendly and helpful with any questions we had. We would highly recommend Monarch Kitchens for any project you are planning

Job Price

We're so happy that you enjoyed your experience with Monarch. Thank you for choosing us to transform your main floor and being so lovely to work with. We wish you many years of happiness in your new space.

We live in Uxbridge and had a traditional new home builder layout with family room-kitchen-dining room across the back of the house. Monarch turned our place into a brilliant new open-concept home, including removing two walls and putting in a high-end professional kitchen. Excellence in design, renovation/ demolition, installation, and finishing. Highly recommend.