Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

Reviews for Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

susanmbl
susanmbl

Replacement hot water tank

Hot water tank leak replaced with new along with an expansion tank hopefully increasing the longevity.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Bathtub tap and cartridge needed fixing

Great technician. He was quick and efficient.

Friendly service.

Excellent job Happy.

I'd hire him again for any plumbing issues.

Thank you!

Hi, thank you for your review and recommendation! Happy was glad to hear you had an excellent experience with his plumbing repair services. Give us a call for any of your future plumbing needs!

hankey.camille
hankey.camille
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plugged toilet

After having called 2 plumbers and being told they could not come the day we called for our only toilet to be unplugged we hear on the radio the ad for Mr Swirl. After calling them in the late morning we had Jackie the plumber in our condo by 5:30 pm taking care of our plugged toilet. Within 10 minutes he had fixed our plugged toilet, he also checked our 2 sinks, bathtub, dishwasher and washing machine to ensure there were not any problems. Many thanks Jackie for your courteous and speedy service.

Hi, thank you for your review! We are glad you had a great and speedy experience with the fixing of your plugged toilet and our plumbing services. Give us a call for any of your future plumbing needs!

betty695
betty695
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Toilets

Generally satisfied, but would have liked to have the same product in both bathrooms. I did indicate the height restriction and was not concerned with the promotional price but ended up with a toilet that is too high and had to have the second changed out for a more appropriate size.

Hi, thank you for your review. If there is anything to better rectify this concern for you please contact us at 604.435.4664.

Private User reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Faucet and water pipe under the sink

Your technician did a good job.Highly recommendedHe came on time and easy to talk to.

Hi, thank you for your review and recommendation! Mr Swirl team is glad you had such a great experience with our technician's plumbing services. Give us a ring for any of your future plumbing needs!

ravinderkaurgrewal
ravinderkaurgrewal

Plumbing

Fantastic crew! Very knowledgeable and fast at completing the work. Ive been trying to figure for years why I was having these issues and had called other companies too in the past years. And Mr. Swirl figure out right away. They are also reasonable priced and affordable. I have noted their number for yearly maintenance for my house too. Milo and Lucas were fantastic, prompt and professional. Highly recommend this company. There work is reliable and there are excellent in figuring the problem and issues. Seriously highly recommend this company. I usually dont writes but I had to because these guys are fantastic. The reason I would hire them again is they can figure out the issues and come up with a plan of how to fix it. And there work is solid! Ive hired many people in the past where the work wasnt done properly and with Mr. Swirl they fixed it properly in a timely manner. Excellent, 10/10, highly recommended!

Hi, thank you for your wonderful review! Mr. Swirl team was very happy to hear you had such a positive and professional plumbing experience with our services. Do not hesitate to give us a call for any of your future plumbing needs!

jdarcymcleod
jdarcymcleod

Surprise!

On the positive side I was able to book and appointment quickly. When the plumber arrived for the service he did a quick check to see what was required. His immediate assessment was $500 to repair a small leak. Although I felt this was quite excessive, I reluctantly agreed. He completed that repair and then came back and asked for another $177 as there was another leak adjacent to the first one. Both repairs were complete in less than an hour and the total bill was $677 which I feel is MUCH MUCH higher than what would have been a fair price for the work done. I would have been a happy customer if I didn't feel like I was charged too much for a relatively simple job

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Do they treat all women this way?

I booked an appointment stating I needed a tap in the tub replaced, a slow drain in the bathroom looked at, toilet handle fixed, a kitchen faucet and side sprayer installed, and also asked that my dishwasher lines be looked at as the dishwasher was leaving large water drops after having the lines moved.

Plumber arrives: The broken bathtub tap can't be fixed...(I had the same thing happen before and it was fixed). Tried to sell me a complete new faucet and fittings...cost $1100-$2000.

One look at the kitchen faucet I purchased...cheap, bad quality...He claims the threads were stripped and couldn't get it to tighten, and reiterates how bad the quality is. I pay $300 for him to break my new faucet and reinstall the old one. Only after he tries to sell me one of his faucets.

So for $800 I got a toilet handle fixed, the bathroom sink drain cleaned out and the trap replaced, a bottle of drain cleaner and my old kitchen faucet put back in. And I still don't have a working tap for my bathtub.

He was here approximately 2 hours...$800 for 2 hours. Definitely not worth $800 for the work that was done.

cherylbrunner
cherylbrunner
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Replaced kitchen sink drain pipes

Called Plummer due to clogged kitchen sink he told me to call mr. Swirl. Mr swirl sent someone (Jas) within the hour. Unfortunately the pipes could not be cleared with auger so they tried a hydro flush which didnt work either in the end the pipes had to be replaced. Jas and a second technician Happy had the pipes replaced same day. Was very happy with service I received.

Private User reviews Anmore, BC

Leak on Incoming side of Main Shut-Off

Excessive cost for 4 feet of 3/4 pex, ball valve and a few fittings. Service truck not stocked with these basic items and had to go pick up at distributors. Whole job 3 hours.

More about Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

Since 1999, Mr. Swirl The Friendly Plumber offers fast, friendly plumbing repairs, maintenance and installation for all your plumbing and drainage needs. Our expert plumbing technicians work 24/7 throughout Vancouver and across the Lower Mainland. You can trust our expert plumbers with all your plumbing and drainage needs.

We offer fast, friendly service - when you need it - at a price that's fair. Give us a ring! Or swing by our swell website.

Drain Services and Plumbing
Residential and Commercial Plumbing and Drain Cleaning services. House Plumbing: Repair leaking sinks & faucets, broken showers & toilets, water pipes. Install new faucets, sinks, toilets & showers, water pipes. Repair: leaking pipes, clogged drains, broken garbage disposals, dishwasher pipes. Install: sinks, faucets, garbage disposals and all other kitchen plumbing fixtures. Fix & install sump pumps & water lines. Drains & Sewers: drain cleaning & repairs; fix, maintain and install septic tanks; sewer cleaning; sewer line repairs; repair and install storm drainage; perform hydro jetting & pipeline inspections. Repair and install hot water tanks and tankless water heaters. Commercial Plumbing: fix and install grease traps, garbage disposals, tank water heaters; repair, install and maintain all kitchen & bathroom plumbing needs from toilets, to sinks, to pipes.
John Wood, Giant, Toto, Thermosol, Rheem, American Standard, Delta, Moen
Mr. Swirl specializes in all Plumbing & Drain services for homes and businesses. No job is too big or too small!
1999
We accept Credit Cards & Cash Payments
No job is ever too big or too small
Your Guarantee is marked on the bottom of your invoice. Length of guarantee depends on type of work