Oakville Windows & Doors Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
#7 - 1380 Speers Road Oakville ON L6L 2X5
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Oakville  >  Oakville Windows & Doors Inc

Reviews for Oakville Windows & Doors Inc

M Dietrich in Oakville

Andre and his team of competent installers provided excellent service from start to finish. Andre was responsive and provided a reasonable quote quickly. Sylvia, at the office, was able to show me examples of the window and options for finishes. The finished product and installation of windows made our recent bathroom renovation pop....the frosted glass completed the look, allowing light to flow through while maintaining privacy.
Andre knows his stuff when it comes to windows. I listened to him chat with other potential customers when I ran into him at the Oakville Home Show and his experience in the field is clear.
I am happy to recommend this company.

Johnny in Oakville

Andre had installed my Whole house of windows and a beautiful front door. I could not be any happier with the installations and the service I got from Oakville windows. I would recommend everyone to go with Oakville windows and doors if they want everything done the way they say it.

Double thumbs up for the well-done job!
A big peace of mind in working with such a team of professionals throughout the entire project, in which everyone was so customer-oriented and easy to communicate, so knowledgeable, so well-organized and efficient in accomplishment of their own tasks.
The business is highly recommended!

Victoria  in Oakville

We had our 20 year old shutters and wooden windows replaced in our entire home last week--our house looks amazing! My contact was Jessica, who came out for an estimate the day after my phone call. I did my research and called a few other companies, but none of them gave me the comfort that Jessica did, and establishing rapport is VERY important to me. There was no pressure--just honest advice, lots of knowledge and a great price. As for the install, I can honestly say that Walter and his crew are true experts and did a fantastic job. I am a very detailed person and I can see when things are done properly and with care. Even the exterior caulking was nice and smooth... no messy smudges or touch-ups. All shutters and 11 windows were replaced within a day, and everything was cleaned up nicely afterward. The windows are very high quality, and my experience was really a pleasant one--I would not hesitate to contact Jessica again nor recommend her, Walter and the crew, to anyone! Thank you for making our home new again :)

Debbie K in Oakville

We chose this company over one in Burlington, to get our mom all new windows - because of Jessica and the compassionate way she treated us, and their prices which were way cheaper than the company who gave a discount. Jessica never tried to upsell but rather suggested good quality for the price of the home. The crew cleaned up, and completely rebuilt the front bay window which had so much more rot than they expected. The crew stayed until the job was finished. We were very pleased with the outcome and would recommend them.

gerry wolfe from Oakville

WE NEEDED A REPAIR FOR A SEVEN YEAR OLD BR WINDOW THAT HAD BROKEN...WAS INSTALLED BY ANOTHER COMPANY...WITH WHOM WE HAD NO CONFIDENCE BECAUSE OF THEIR REAL ORNERY ATTITUDE.
WE HAD ALSO USED OAKVILLE WINDOWS FOR THE BULK OF OUR WINDOW REPLACEMENTS, SO I CALLED THEM TO HAVE A LOOK AT THE DEFECTIVE WINDOW. THEY WILL REPLACE IT WITHIN 2 DAYS AT A VERY REASONABLE COST...EVEN THO IT IS NOT ONE OF THEIRS'.
ANDRE, THE OWNER OF OAKVILLE INSPECTED THE WINDOW THE SAME DAY THAT I CALLED HIM...GREAT SERVICE AND TRUSTWORTHY.
ANDRE ALSO REPLACED OUR SON'S WINDOWS AND DOORS.

Dan & Bev in Carlisle
1 review Brossard, PQ

Andre was quick to interpret our real needs when it came to selecting our doors and glass inserts. Because the ironwork in the glass was customized, it did take an abnormally long time to receive the products, but it was well worth it. They look stunning. The installers were extremely well organized, efficient, and respectful... and they did a superb clean up when the job was completed. They also did great work on the metal flashing around the garage doors. I would definitely recommend Oakville Windows & Doors to my neighbors and friends!

Alex in Toronto

This is the second Oakville home in which Andre and his team have installed windows for our family, and this time was even better than the first! Andre helped us choose the right windows and grids, for a fair and highly competitive price. The home is a red brick, so we opted for black window frames. Not only do the black window frames look great, but Andre's team of installers did an absolutely amazing job. I've seen a lot of contractors at work over the past 20 years, so I was truly impressed with the four installers that Andre assigned to our home. They were extremely well organized, efficient, and respectful... and they did a superb clean up when the job was complete. They also went the extra mile with the work they did on the metal flashing under the bays windows and around the garage door.
Andre is very attentive and professional, and truly cares about the products and installations his company delivers. I'd recommend Oakville Windows & Doors to my neighbors and friends all day!

tony silva in Oakville

Amazing people to deal with. Andre and his family really know what great service is all about from making sure of proper selection to final inspection after installation. They will go the extra mile every time. I had our front door and patio door replaced and could not be happier with the final product. The installers took their time to ensure it not only looked good but operated to perfection. I would definitely recommend Oakville Windows and Doors every time.

SWJ from Bronte

as soon as I moved into the house I wanted the front door changed to something solid.
Aubrey came to quote at a time that suited us. He initially quoted on three doors, 2 with triple locks and sent through the quote quickly.
They also kept the showroom open until we could get there after work to view and choose the hardware. We were able to match the glass to the existing door quite well also.
The doors were installed 8 weeks later, look great and function perfectly.

More about Oakville Windows & Doors Inc

Oakville Windows & Doors is a family-owned company that specializes in beautiful, durable windows and doors for your home.
With over 30 years of experience in construction, installation and in the windows & doors industry, we are confidant in our ability to renew your home. Our experienced staff is ready to help with your window and door solutions.