Oakville Windows & Doors Inc

Reviews for Oakville Windows & Doors Inc

Bola Elizabeth in Oakville
Bola Elizabeth in Oakville

Front door installation

We met with the owner Andre at The Oakville home show in Oakville, back in 2012. So, its been going on 8 years we have had our front door installed by Oakville windows and doors and we are very happy with the product. The whole process from initial meeting right down to the installation went on so seamlessly and hassle free. There were no delays and the installed door is standing the test of time. We are very happy and feel especially proud about the entrance into our home. Thank you so much Oakville windows and doors. Elizabeth O.

Steve Campbell in Oakville
Steve Campbell in Oakville

Front Door Replacement

Replaced our front door and one front window. Also capped the wood around our garage doors. Workmanship and quality was top notch. Andre and his wife Sylvia were a pleasure to deal with.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Such fun people to work with

Andre and Sylvia have been wonderful to work with from the initial discussion of our home needs to the final installation. Even calling two years later I received a warm friendly welcome, seamless service and outstanding response. I would recommend this company for all your window and door dreams.

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville

Installers did a great job but owner was dishonest

Had a good experience in the showroom and with the installers. Only problem is I was not told the truth on multiple occasions I had referred a few people to them and they offered a $100 per referral. These were massive jobs for large homes. I never got the $200 referral. I followed up with them several times and was told repeatedly that they sent the cheques and would not let me come in and pick them up... Canada Post is not that bad. Dishonest people are. Installers were great and the owner was good too until he got my and my friends' money. Hoping if I ever need anything done under warranty it won't be a matter of his crew being on the way for months on end.

Hello Mike,
Thanks for your review and happy to address your concern. We have gone through our records and are unable to make a match to any customer in the last year. We willingly offer referral cash and never delay in paying. Would you kindly reach out to us so that we may resolve your concerm.
Andre
905-827-3200

M Dietrich in Oakville
M Dietrich in Oakville
1 review Hamilton, ON

Repeat happy customer

Oakville Windows and Doors have replaced several windows in my Oakville home in the past. We recently purchased a rental in Hamilton and I was grateful the company was willing to work outside their usual territory. Andre is always personable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy when quoting windows and was able to give me some sound advice on other aspects of the home that I truly appreciated. He was able to closely match the window trim colour for the exterior of the upstairs window and recommend workable options for the smaller basement windows. Roman and Alex were on time and worked efficiently to install our windows. My husband and I are thrilled with the result. The office staff, the installers, and especially Andre demonstrate customer service as it should be. I recommend this company without hesitation.

New front door and patio door

SO HAPPY with our doors! Choose this company over others for their attitude, knowledge and competitive price (not lowest). We met with 5 companies for quotes and the sales people and processes were all over the board! We went to the showroom at Oakville windows and doors and they were informative, knowledgeable and no pressure. It was a good experience and the doors themselves are fantastic and have changed the look of our home. Installers were total pros.

Laura-Ann in Oakville
Laura-Ann in Oakville

Amazing Customer Service

Andre is very friendly and knowledgeable. I had reached out with an inquiry and will definitely use this company when I have future window or door needs. I like to support local companies like this one.

Ivan C from Hamilton
Ivan C from Hamilton
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Sliding & French Doors

My first experience with Oakville Windows & Doors was in 2013. They wowed me back then and have continued to impress me with their work, service and professionalism two more times since.

Andre and his team work hard to ensure the customer is happy. They are my go-to for windows & doors. I know I will get quality for a fair price.

They are a family run business and have made us feel like extended members of their family. I will not hesitate to recommend anyone else. Thank you Andre and team! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Massimo in North York
Massimo in North York

Windows and door replacement

The most professional window company as far as total service. From the consultation process to final cleanup, the professionalism and attention to detail was tremendous. We are enjoying our new windows and doors immensely. Thanks Andy and your entire team.

chris from Oakville
chris from Oakville

Very impressed and would recommend 100%

I cannot say enough about the positive experience I had working with this company. All aspects of the process were a pleasure and I'm beyond happy with the product, the installment crew and ultimately the final price paid. I would go with this company again without hesitation!

I did my homework and had many other quotes around the GTA initially because I was concerned that I would be overcharged by companies located right in Oakville (and I was right with most other local quotes I received), but to my surprise, I had the best experience with this smaller family run company. Andre and Sylvia were amazing to deal with. (Thank you)

They took the time to walk us through all options and prices for our windows and doors, listened to what WE wanted and managed to fit the pricing to our budget. We wanted Triple Glaze windows installed and a Fiberglass door system and the final price was the best of ALL 7 other quotes we had received. You get what you pay for, and you have to be realistic to what your costing expectations are based on what you want, so for what we wanted and what we paid, I am very happy.

I also wanted to specifically call out the installers. Walter, Les and Martin. These guys were great to deal with. I stuck around the whole day to see what was going on and I noticed that they did not take the easy/quick way on any of the items installed. The most challenging was the front door... the original door frame was on an angle and they actually had to recess the frame, and the moulding, right into the drywall to make it look and work right. These guys didn't cut corners and did the job right. Thanks to all three of them... you deserve a call out!

I also wanted to take the time to address some of the few complaints I've read here. I spent some time reading other's responses before I wrote mine and I'm shocked at some of the few negative comments. I can only speak to my experience, but I would say I'm a very good judgement of character and I did not have ANY issues with the service, product and professionalism of this company. If anything, I felt that we, as customers, were a little more challenging to deal with as we kept on going back and forth on a number of products because in the end we wanted the best and it took time to make our final decision. but we never felt rushed or forced in this process.

Unfortunately, we now live in a society where unhappy or unreasonable people, competitors and/or trolls go around bad mouthing companies threatening to either look for money to retract negative posts, or to just try and miss-direct the consumer. I feel that some of these comments are just that. I did not know anything about Oakville Windows and Doors before this purchase, but I can say it was 100% pleasurable.

Thanks again Andre, Sylvia, Walter and team. I will return in the future.

The

More about Oakville Windows & Doors Inc

Oakville Windows & Doors has been helping people find the perfect window or door for their home since 2010. We believe that windows and doors really impact the look of your home. Not only will a stunning new door or a set of windows improve your home’s curb appeal and ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Oakville?