Pro-Active Home Comfort Service Inc

Hamilton ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Hamilton  >  Pro-Active Home Comfort Service Inc

Reviews for Pro-Active Home Comfort Service Inc

Harold Pomerantz from Hamilton
Harold Pomerantz from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Air conditioner

We have been dealing with this company for over 20 years. They look after our furnace and air conditioning and we have been extremely pleased with their service. They just installed a new efficient Lennox air conditioner and I know these people will look after this equipment to our satisfaction as they have in the past. I have no hesitation in recommending this company for all of your heating and air conditioning needs.

carolmarchett from Hamilton
carolmarchett from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Air conditioner

This firm was selected by my home mortgage Insurance Company. My air conditioner quit on the Friday of the long weekend. Called Friday afternoon thinking that I wouldn't see anyone till Tuesday at the earliest. They called me within 20 minutes, were at my home within 20 minutes after that and said I could send them a cheque for the deductible since only my son was home. These guys are fantastic. Over and above service. Would highly recommend for any service you need. Impressive. Blown away by their concern that my air get fixed in this 30 degree heat, late Friday afternoon of a long weekend. Thank you, thank you. Ca

melanie from Hamilton
melanie from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Air conditioner

I have a home warranty through my bank and my ac stopped pumping out cold air. I called and they sent proactive. They came he next day, very professional and worked quickly knowing I had to leave for work. Replaced my ac the following day. Very good service and professional. Would definitely recommend them. Only had to pay for the initial call with my warranty.

Patricia Erdie in Ancaster
Patricia Erdie in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

Removal of old furnace, installation of new high efficiency furnace

Our old 30 year furnace quit during this recent cold snap leaving us with no heat for 5 days!! Our neighbours recommended Pro-Active Home Comfort as a good heating/ac company. We called them and had a prompt service call with a detailed report of why our furnace failed and they provided a resonable quote to install a new high efficency, quiet furnace. The workmanship was excellent, service excellent and homeowner education excellent. Everything was explained in detail and we are very confident that we have a top grade furnace with a good warranty. We are very pleased with the prompt and professional manner in which we were treated. We would certainly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to replace an old furnace or has any heating or air conditioning concerns. I wish we had called them 4 years old when the old furnace should have been replaced then.