Anzali Painting Co

Reviews for Anzali Painting Co

Ken from Toronto
Ken from Toronto

Condo, house, kitchen cabinets

Sam is a great guy. Good paint job. Even better is that he is honest and is someone I trust. Very fair prices. Great communication. Really looks out for what you need done.

I have used Sam 4 times now. He has painted my house, my kitchen cabinets, bathrooms and a condo. Everytime has been great.

He has also done multiple jobs for 2 of my friends as well. Everyone has great things to say about Sam.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for the review Ken. Always great working with you and for you.

Jeremy from Toronto
Jeremy from Toronto

Painting house

This is the second time I have hired Sam and his company. I find his painting work to be of the highest quality and timely. Sam is a very pleasant person to work with. He always provides very reasonable quotes for the work and was able to do some complex work on stucco and brick walls. I would recommend Sam to anyone looking for painting services in Toronto.

Thank you Jeremy. It was great to work for you.

Christina Etobicoke  in PATUANAK
Christina Etobicoke in PATUANAK
1 review Bright Sand, SK

Painting of Loft

I was recommended to Sam by a work colleague. I found him to be professional, honest, and reliable. He is an amazing painter...very polite...and has an artistic eye. I am very pleased with the job he did on the stairway of my loft and would not hesitate to give his name to friends and family for their renovation needs.

Thanks very much Christina. Great working with you.

Ebi in Toronto
Ebi in Toronto

Painting entire house

I hired Sam to paint my mother's house. He had good attitude from the beginning. Very professional and on time. He refreshed the entire house and made it look very pleasant. We were extemely happy with the job done. Very nice guy, with an excellent team. I would definitely recommend Sam for your painting needs!

Thank you for the review and nice words Ebi.

smp in brockton village from Toronto
smp in brockton village from Toronto

Painting

Sam and his partner painted two bedrooms and the living room of my house. I could not have been happier with the results. Their attention to detail was much appreciated as my old Victorian has some tricky nooks and crannies! I also had Sam do some restorations on a couple of vintage ornamental wood pieces. His eye for detail, attention to color and texture were instrumental in giving new life to two of my treasured pieces. I would definitely recommend Econo Painting.

Thank you for the review and nice words Shannon. It was great to work for you.

Olivia  from Peel Region
Olivia from Peel Region

Apartment painting

Sam refreshed the paint of my apartment with two coats of painting. It was done in two days. It involved some minor plastering ,caulking, and colour blending as well. He is a fast and efficient painter who knows his skills. Without using any painting tapes, he can still do a very decent job. That is part of the reasons he does his task speedily. Sam also makes very artistic judgement . I know afterwards that he studied some art program and can draw like a art painter too . I adopted his very useful suggestion for showcasing my apartment, which has worked to make the unit more appealing. His charges are very reasonable and worth any client to consider employing him.

Thank you for the review Olivia.

Oliver from Toronto
Oliver from Toronto

Bar/Restaurant

Sam was recommended to me by a friend. He is excellent with staining and varnishing. He did a great job putting the finish on my bar and he restored the wooden saloon doors of my front entrance. They were really beaten and hacked up and now they look brand new!
I should also mention Sam is a great painter. His artistic eye helped choose the right colours and where to place them, really improving the interior design. Best of all Sam's quick and clean, I strongly recommend hiring him, you'll be happy you did.

Thank you for the review and nice words Oliver. It was great to work for you.

Joseph from East York
Joseph from East York

Paint main floor, porch, accent wall

Sam has painted my old townhouse and my new home. I have recommended his services to family and friends. He provides high quality work at a very fair price. His flexibility has been great. He's a very nice person who takes pride in his work. I plan on using Sam's services in future and highly recommed him to anyone for any paint job.

Thank you for the review and nice words Joseph.

Daniel Tam from Toronto
Daniel Tam from Toronto

Painting

Sam is an experienced painter who was able to fit me in on very short notice. Arrived as discussed and quickly got to work. He was meticulous and did some great brush work (i.e. no painter's tape needed). Good even coats. He charged me a very reasonable price too. Plan to use him again for future projects.

Thank you for the review and nice words Daniel. Pleasure to work for you.

john from Etobicoke
john from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

2 bdrm condo

I was referred to Sam by my brother. His work was very professional and he finished the job on time as he promised. He is a very experienced painter and his work was very neat and precise. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you John.

More about Anzali Painting Co

Over 10 years experience. Excellent finish work. -References available Beyond all traditional painting services, we can also create; Hand painted murals Children's room and more. . .