BugMaster Pest Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Kelowna  >  BugMaster Pest Control

Reviews for BugMaster Pest Control

tina stussi in Kelowna
6 reviews KELOWNA, BC

I called for a quote for my landlords, and was given a nice price, and very fast service within the next 12 hours. The guy was polite, and informed me that there is a guarantee of 6 months, if there was a problem. I don't think I will anticipate any problems as he was very thorough in his work, and service. Thank you Steve.

tina stussi in Kelowna
6 reviews KELOWNA, BC

I called in for my landlord as they do not speak English. They needed information regarding rats in their house, and a price. I called and the owner was really nice and gave me a deal. I called the landlord n they went to this company. I sent them a thank u card, with postage to say thanks. Kelowna, BC area.