Finan Home Service

Elaine in London
Elaine in London

installed new Rudd Furnace & Air Conditioner

Hot summer AC not working on our 16 year old system :(
So on June 11 we signed a contract, after meeting 5 companys. Finan installed June 19th great service and staff at Finan Home Service. Then we did recomend a friend... they are also very pleased with new furnace and AC.

Monica in London
Monica in London

Kitchen faucet installation

I called Finan for my first time ever. I had always used their competitor. Unfortunately, their competitor has sent me some inexperienced plumbers lately which has costed me significantly. In fact, I recently did a kitchen renovation and had a new faucet installed and the cost for the install with the competitor was about $350. The faucet ended up being defective so the faucet company sent me a new faucet. I called Finan and the same installation cost me less than $100. Tony the plumber they sent me was experienced with an exceptional personality and was very efficient. I will use Tony and Finan for all my future plumbing needs. Good hire Finan!!

Chris Mroz from London
Chris Mroz from London
5 reviews London, ON

Toilet repair

A lot of misunderstanding on what was wanted and how the job was done. Technician was friendly and did work quickly and efficiently.
But our expectations on the parts replacement fell way short.
Wanted a total replacement and got a partial.

harlequin14 in London
harlequin14 in London
1 review London, ON

new furnace, a/c and hot water heater

Very courteous and prompt wervice.Units functioning well. I would like one of the reps to come by our home, 68 Bruce Street, london Ontario 519-673-3920- to review the new thermostat, and filter in the furnace and any other pertinent info; also one of the workmen left his t-shirt here, thanks

deb in London
deb in London
2 reviews London, ON

replace cables, sockets

Excellent job, thanks Mike K. Put in some plugs, replaced stove cable, light switch. Tidied up very nicely. Even pushed the cupboards & stove back into place. We had planned to do this ourselves. Nice touch and appreciated.

Tim Brewster in London
Tim Brewster in London

Upgrade Electrical Panel to 200 amp service and extensive re-wiring

We are very satisfied with the extensive work completed by Finan Home Service. Mike J. listened to our needs and concerns, made suggestions and promptly provided a written quotation. Work was started within a few days. Senior Electrician Mike K. was a pleasure to work with. He was prompt, courteous, very tidy and helpful in making a few suggestions that were more suitable to our needs.
The final price was exactly as quoted. We did have a small additional charge for items we had requested after the initial quote.
Soon we will be having Finan Home Service install a Mini Split AC/Heat Pump.

Private User reviews London, ON

electrical problem resolved

Had a problem with electrical outlets and jacks to accommodate new wireless phone. Mike was courteous, professional and gave me options to resolve the problem. Also put everything back in place and cleaned up, which I really appreciated. I will be using this company's service again.

Anne C from London
Anne C from London
3 reviews London, ON

installing two new outlets

I had an electrician out the same day that I called, to install two new outlets. Mike the electrician was personable, friendly and professional. This is the second time I have used Finan. He had to come back two days later to finish up one last thing, and came right when scheduled.

Have been very satisfied with their service.

Grant Brown in Elora
Grant Brown in Elora
2 reviews London, ON

New Panel and Aluminum Wiring Issues

Aluminum Wiring issues up to Code. We recently had Finan Home Service do some electrical work at our home. They inspected all wiring connections behind plugs, switches and light fixtures and replaced all plugs, switches with aluminum coated devices. They replaced our 100 Amp fuse panel with a new 125 Amp breaker panel and installed a complete Home Surge Protection. The two electricians Mike and Scott that did the work were very professional, polite did excellent work, showed up on time and wore booties to protect the floors. They answered any questions we had and explained what they were doing and were very nice to deal with. They also installed three 4' LED Lamp Strips in our lower basement. I highly recommend this company and will call them them for any future jobs we have. We live in London Ontario.

More about Finan Home Service

Finan Home Service is dedicated to helping clients solve immediate "break fix" problems or by providing quotations for future work that involve electrical, electrical compliance certificate, plumbing, heating & cooling, home protection plans, and the Healthy Home Tax Credit.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in London?