Luvian Homes

WHITBY ON L1M 1P1
HomeStars  >  Builders in Whitby  >  Luvian Homes

Reviews for Luvian Homes

1 review Ajax, ON

I purchased my second new construction from Luvian Homes in Sprint of 2014 with a closing date of sprint 2015. Luvian Home has blown my expectations out of water with exceptional customer service. In fact, I don't consider the staff business relations anymore as we have developed friendship. The construction of the home is fantastic. I have not had any major issues with the house for the past two years that I have been living here. I have had some minor issues and which has been dealt with either the same day or at my convenience. The Sales Rep (John) was great. The after Sales Support, Jackie is fantastic, owner Anna was so kind to us during the entire process and of course, Jorge has been extremely helpful. The entire team was so accommodating and helpful during this very difficult and stressful process. They made very realistic and meaningful suggestion when needed. In fact, during color selection, Anna the owner really made sure we did not spend money on unnecessary upgrades. The only issue, is the paint job.....They can hire better painter than the current guy/company. I guess, you will need to paint your home after two years anyways... My next purchase, if I decided will be another Luvian Home....Thanks.

3 reviews Ajax, ON

I purchased my Luvian home in September 2014. My experience with Gerry (site manager), Jorge (after service manager) and Jackie (After Sales Service Co-ordinator) was quite exceptional. Any issues I had (not many) were dealt with immediately. I am quite satisfied with my new home and would purchase another Luvian. home. I recommend a Luvian home 100%. A special thanks to Jorge.

Newh from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Just bought a house in Ajax through Luvian homes. Going through the colouring appointment. After looking for few houses we decided to go with this builder we thought they are best it started off ok... Sales center was fine but wish they had given us more information as to what is included in standard what is upgrade etc... Then the floor plan walk through was ok.. First they said it has to be done only on weekdays then they agreed to schedule it for Saturday. Now we are doing our color appointment but experiencing worst customer service ever.. Anna doesn't have patience and if we asks questions she sighs and make expressions as if we are suppose to now those answers... This is our home and we are putting all our money into it so obviously I need to know all the details before making a decision but with this agent it became impossible. First of all they have a small decor cente and very few choices as standard and when u ask anything u get very bad response... I did go to May decor centres including Churchill homes in waterloo... I have to say I can't even give a single point to this customer service compared to them.. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen... We still have to deal with these guys throughout the process not sure how we can do this... So think twice before going with this builder

Lisa in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

So far, I've found Luvian homes to be very pleasant to deal with. They made sure to keep us in the loop throughout the building process and were available anytime we had any questions or concerns (which we had many, as we are first-time home buyers) from the sales office, to the home decor reps. We even dealt directly with the builders who went over the floor plans and electrical with us to ensure we were satisfied with the placement of certain things. We have not been living in our home for too long (only a few mths) and haven't had any major issues thus far. Although the purchase price did not include any appliances, it did include many great upgrades such as hardwood flooring on the main level, upgrade to tiles, upgraded cabinetry, metal railings for the staircase, etc. I will repost if anything changes or if there are any updates...

Debor M in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Materials are cheap for the cost of the house. It is not built properly,,,nails are popping. The plumbing is not good...there is no shut off valve for the washroom sinks. Everything was okay for thie first year but after the first year we had problems. The customer service is not good...after the sale of the home then attention was not good at all. If you complained no one cared.