Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

AC Service

We had our biannual service today from Mersey. Cory phoned 20 minutes before to let us know he was on his way. He was thorough, knowledgeable and professional. As usual the service was excellent.

It's nice to hear that each visit the service has been "excellent". Thank you for the positive review for our technician Cory!

HomeStars in Toronto

Annual furnace and a/c service and maintenance.

We were originally booked for a Friday appointment. Mersey called Tuesday morning that a serviceman was in the area and could come by later that day. Cory (#248) arrived by 11:30 am and left by 1:00 pm. He thoroughly serviced both the furnace and a/c units and made recommendations for our C02 detectors and cleaning the a/c unit. The entire time he was in our home he wore covers over his shoes. See you next year!

Thank you for the positive feedback for Mersey Heating and our technician Cory!

Joan in Toronto
Joan in Toronto

Air Conditioning checkup

Cory was friendly and efficient. He not only told us what he was doing, but also why. Came for air conditioner, but also checked the furnace and changed the filter. Very professional.

Thank you Joan for the positive feedback on the services performed by our technician Cory!

Corey did an awesome job!

Needed air conditioner serviced. Serviceperson did a great job, kept the work area tidy and explained everything he had done. Very thorough and respectful. We have already recommended the service...

Thank you For the wonderful recommendation and positive review on the services performed by our technician Cory!

Furnace and AC Maintenance/Product

Mersey technicians always provide thorough analysis of furnace and/or air conditioner each visit, explaining observations after assessing the equipment We had a problem with our first air conditioner ( upon purchase) which was replaced once it was determined that it was unfixable. Mersey service employees are extremely polite, respectful and attentive as we prepare for each season. I have had Miguel on a few occasions - he provides outstanding service! I would highly recommend this company if you are looking to purchase a furnace or air conditioner.

Thank you so much for the terrific recommendation for Mersey Heating and the positive review on the services performed by our technician Miguel!

KM in Toronto
KM in Toronto

AC Handler and Compressor maintenance

Company called first to confirm a ladder was needed to do the job and let me know the tech was arriving within the hour. He was on time, thorough, explained the status of my equipment, I felt informed and confident on next steps. Thanks John Park.

Thank you for taking time to give Mersey and our technician John a perfect review!

Don
Don

Annual service on furnace and air conditioner

Tom arrived promptly and did a thorough job cleaning all components. He showed me some maintenance options I could do myself. I also enrolled in cost effective annual maintenance program.

Thank you Don for leaving Mersey heating and our technician Tom a perfect review. It's great to see you took advantage of our maintenance plan. Regular scheduled maintenance definitely prolongs the life of your equipment.

Furnace Tune Up

Cory, our Mersey technician, was friendly, courteous, well spoke, knowledgeable and thorough. He took the time to explain all the work he provided and ensure I understood everything. We always feel well taken care of after a Mersey visit.

Thank you for terrific review on the services performed by our technician Cory. It's wonderful to hear that you always feel "taken care of" each Mersey visit.

Patrick in Scarborough
Patrick in Scarborough

Furnace and air conditioner maintenance

Was not happy that the service man did not have a record of my payment plan . Fortunately I had a receipt available that confirms I had both furnace and air conditioner prepaid until July 17th, 2019. I was almost charged for this current servicing of the furnace. That bothered me because it was the same service technician that did the Bill in July. His English was somewhat difficult to understand as it’s not his first language. There’s apparently some issues with the furnace that may need to be addressed in the near future that wasn’t discussed last year. I am somewhat dissatisfied with the overall service today.
Patrick Quirk

Patrick, I am sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with us. I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please call me directly, Mario Cristiano-General Manager 647-519-0493. Thank you.

SCOTT SINCLAIR from Toronto
SCOTT SINCLAIR from Toronto

Fast, efficient and friendly

This is the second time that Cory has serviced our heating and air conditioning equipment. He is a real professional, friendly, efficient and an excellent communicator. He walked me through the work done, showed me a few tips on maintenance that I can do to extend the life of the equipment and even took a few mins to play with the dogs. Highly recommend Cory and Mersey.

Thank you Scott for leaving such a positive review for our technician Cory! We appreciate the recommendation!

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.