Sierra Air Limited

Reviews for Sierra Air Limited

sandyO
sandyO

Professional high quality work

We needed a new air conditioner and to have it relocated to the side of the house instead of the back. Alex was professional and detailed and took the time to carefully explain how the work would be done. Over the next few days, he promptly responded to all my inquiries.
He did a great job moving the unit and sealing up where the old one was. You can tell he takes pride in his work as he ensured everything was done right. He was respectful and clean. We are happy with his work and the air conditioner. I would highly recommend him.

essam  from Mississauga
essam from Mississauga

Amazing work

Hello,
I was having trouble with my furnace earlier this week.
I came across Sierra Air which was referred to by a friend of mine.
When Alex who owns Sierra came to visit, I was very surprised at how Professional and polite he was from the beginning. HE was able to come in and identify the problem. He even went out of his way to see if there were any other issues with my gas piping and noticed there was some carbon monoxide traces in the basement. He got to work right away and I must say did an excellent job. Very clean and handy work. Replaced my furnace in almost no time at all and the pricing was more than reasonable for the kind of service that I received. very honest and showed me the parts he replaced and how they work. I highly recommend this company and the great services they provide. 5 stars for me and hope you have the same great experience I did! thank god I got some heat just in time for winter!! Now the wife is happy :)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace Filters and A/C installation

I was searching online to purchase furnace filters and happened to come across Sierra Air Mechanical in Mississauga. I decided to give them a call and spoke with Alex. I found him very helpful, honest (which doesn't seem to exist in the business world anymore), and very knowledgeable about the products. He recommended the products I needed, not what's more profitable to him (another rare quality). He delivered the items in person on the same day and installed for me without charging for the service. Where can you find such service nowadays?

I was quite impressed with his service, so when my sister needed to replace her Air Conditioner I called Alex for pricing. He responded right away and gave me written quotes via email while other companies insisted on coming to my house before giving me any estimate (sales tactic). Again, when I asked him which unit would be sufficient for the house, he recommended what my sister needed at a competitive price. No matter how many times I called in a day, Alex always answered and returned my calls promptly. To top it off, he was able to install it the next day, which is much appreciated in this heat wave. I would definitely recommend Alex to friends and family members.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

AC Repair

Our air conditioner had been malfunctioning since we moved into our home last year. The copper piping kept icing up and the vents were only blowing lukewarm air. This seemed strange because it was a brand new AC unit. We had 3-4 different repair companies come by and each gave a different diagnosis of the problem. None of them were able to fix it. They all recommended replacing the coils, which would cost at least $600.
With my wife pregnant, there was no way we could sweat through another summer. On my dad's recommendation we tried Sierra Air. Despite being based in Mississauga, Alex drove all the way to the edge of north Toronto to our place. Within minutes he diagnosed the problem, which turned out to be leaks in the copper piping caused by poor welding. Alex fixed the problem that same day and our AC has been working perfectly ever since.
This is a highly professional company that I would recommend to anyone if you want a proper diagnosis of your HVAC problem and a speedy repair.

Christopher in Mississauga
Christopher in Mississauga

Excellent job. Fantastic Service.

We got a new furnace last year in November and prior to that a new A/C unit.
Technician: Alex Montesdeoca at Sierra Air Mechanical has done an excellent job both times.
Alex has exceeded my expectations and has gone above and beyond.
AI am very happy with Alex and Sierra and I do recommend them to all potential customers.
You will not be disappointed.

Catherine from Toronto
Catherine from Toronto

Furnace Installation

My 36 year old furnace died on a very cold day in January. Expecting such an eventuality, I had already researched HVAC companies online and arrived at Sierra Air and am simply elated that I did!

Alex and his crew arrived punctually and very professionally and efficiently proceeded to replace my furnace and the workmanship was superb. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and was very thorough and patient with all my questions. And he was absolutely right about the product and how different it would be from my previous furnace! I love my new furnace and will use Sierra Air for all my HVAC needs in the future.

We know how important it is to take care of our clients. Being on time, professionalism, efficiency and great communication is a signature of our work. Thank you for choosing Sierra Air! We look forward to service your HVAC needs anytime.

Dennis Rossetti in Toronto
Dennis Rossetti in Toronto

Heating Water Boiler service

They are expedient, very trust worthy, and very thorough with their service visit. Nice to see honesty in a business usually lacking a little integrity. Highly recommend this company for heating and ac sevice.

Dennis, we want you to feel confident that you're getting the best home comfort system with great customer service because Sierra Air wants to bring you peace of mind and comfort to your life. Thank your for your review.

Rami S.
Rami S.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Great Service

This company was referred by a friend and they certainly did not disappoint me. They were punctual, clean, professional and efficient. They assisted with rebate paperwork and went over and above. I would recommend them for your next heating and air conditioning job!

Our HVAC technicians are specially trained to make sure your system is installed and serviced right. Our clients satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you for choosing Sierra Air! We look forward to service your HVAC needs anytime.

jitoberoi in Mississauga
jitoberoi in Mississauga

Heating and Cooling

Alex and his team has been servicing my heating and cooling equipment for 6 years including the installation of a new furnace. They keep their appointments and do the job efficiently at a reasonable cost. I had no problem in getting service under warranty. I am a completely satisfied customer and you will be too. Give them a try!

Thank you for allowing Sierra Air into you house during all these years. We appreciate clients like yourself and we are always glad to help you out and provide the best home comfort. Thank you for choosing Sierra Air.

Ductless A/C Repair

I contacted Sierra to fix a ductless a/c unit that had stopped properly cooling my apartment. Alex was great! He diagnosed the problem easily (leaking valve) and then came back to fix the unit. He told me it would cost about $500, but when all was said and done it was actually $100 less. Before coming in to fix the unit he also helped me with some troubleshooting over the phone to see if maybe I could fix it myself and save some money. Honestly, Alex was friendly and great to work with – I would highly recommend going with Sierra.

Thank you for your review. Sierra Air appreciates you letting us do the HVAC work at your house and give you a high quality service. We're happy to help you.

More about Sierra Air Limited

After many years of service in the GTA community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. Sierra Air Limited gets the job done and we don’t just meet expectations, we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brampton?