Seymour Electric And Sons

julie from Guelph
julie from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

electrical updates

Timely, tidy and right on quote. Will defiantly hire again if we decide on any more updates, hopefully we have finished all renovations for next 10 years. Pleasure working a strong family business

Ruth from Guelph
Ruth from Guelph
1 review , ON

removal of knob & tube wiring

Seymour Electric & Sons came and removed our knob & tube wiring with the utmost professionalism. They were very knowledgeable about the removal of my knob and tube and made very few holes in the walls. They cleaned up all the garbage as well. I would highly recommend these guys to any of my friends. Thanks Ryan Nathen & Lenord
Ruth

Jane from Guelph
Jane from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Electrical

I hired them to come and do some electrical work in my house. They were very polite, clean and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. A great experience from start to finish.

Jeremy in Guelph
Jeremy in Guelph
1 review GUELPH, ON

Electrical Work for Safety

These guys did what two other electricians failed to do properly the first two times. They were clean and organized. In and out quickly, and very knowledgable. I would recommend them to anyone and will hire them again for the next job.

Looking for Electricians pros in Guelph?