Moldings / Mouldings

Reviews for ALEX MOULDING

apetrovacki
apetrovacki

Would recommend!

We hired this company to do crown moulding throughout our house, smooth ceilings on our second level including a nursery, put wainscotting in our nursery, and install pot lights. They worked in a reasonable amount of time left hardly any mess and we were very happy with them. The only problem we had was with their electrician who had horrible customer service and inconvenienced us by having to come back to fix issues yet never showed up for appointments so we were always taking time off work and he was leaving us high and dry. Other than that I would definitely go back with this company. Quality of work is really good and customer service is excellent. I will not let the electrician situation change my mind about their company overall.

Hi Angela! Thank you for your kind words about our work. It was our pleasure working with you on your project and we value your feedback! We will definitely look into the situation described by you regarding our electrician and will make sure that he delivers the same standards our company has for customer support and communication going forward.

Thanks again!
AlexMoulding Design Group

Reza in Richmond Hill
Reza in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Cabinet, Crown Moulding, Pot Lights

M2H 1Y7

I am very pleased with the design and installation of the crown moulding, pot lights and Kitchen cabinet. My home is a new home and already had kitchen cabinet but they were short and were not connected to ceiling. Alex Moulding guys installed a very similar cabinet to fill the gap on top of the existing ones. The new install has glass doors, pot lights in it and Crown mouling connects the cabinet to ceiling. on top of existing cabinets. The installer was very detailed with his craft. I recommend Alex Moulding to everyone.

Hi Reza, thank you very much for your kind feedback!
It was a great pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to help you again with your future projects!

Alexmoulding Design Group

DAKS in Brampton
DAKS in Brampton

Crown moulding and wainscoting installation

I was very pleased with the design and installation of the wainscoting and crown moulding installed in my home. The installer was very detailed with his craft. I have recommended Alex Moulding to my family and co-workers. Great results. Dorothy B.

Hi Dorothy! Appreciate your feedback and referrals! Looking forward to work together on the new projects in the near future! Thanks again!

Alexmoulding Design Group

X
X
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Finished carpentery

M2H 1Y7

Very professional, I highly recommend this company , top customer service , quick respond . I had some opening to finish,nick was really patient with my pickiness and complied accordingly.

Very thankful for your recommendations and recognition!

Alex Moulding Design Group

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Crown moulding, wainscotting, pot lights

M2H 1Y7

Great job by the guys at Alex Moulding. Very easy to deal with, punctual and job was done fast.
The outcome definately exceeded my expectations. Great job, would recommend to anyone.
Thx to Nick, Darya and the crew.

Thank you very much for your amazing review! Looking forward to work with you again in the near future!

AlexMoulding Design Group

Oliver Berry from Toronto
Oliver Berry from Toronto

Installed Kitchen Cabinets

We are so pleased with Alex Moulding. The professionalism of their team and installed kitchen cabinets are really great. A little mix-up was appeared they determined the issue and provided a satisfied service. During the installation they keep regular communication and immediate responses with us. We highly recommend Alex Moulding and their team of professionals to anyone.

Crystal Wilkerson from Mississauga
Crystal Wilkerson from Mississauga

Wall paneling of Entire Home

M2H 1Y7

We are extremely satisfied with the results of wall paneling installation. The quality of the work is outstanding. Alex and his team were expert and a pleasure to work with. The job was finished in a timely manner and communication was perfect. We would surely hire Alex Moulding again, and recommend them to others.

Morales from Mississauga
Morales from Mississauga

Raised panel wainscoting installation

Many thanks Nick from Alex Moulding for doing an excellent job. They have installed wainscoting to my home on expected timeframe and on budget. Their team of professionals showed amazing services. We will definitely hire them again on our next project.

More about ALEX MOULDING

Alex Moulding is committed to providing our customers with the absolute highest level of service while delivering high-quality craftsmanship in all our designs. We believe that architectural millwork that we specialize such Wainscotings is one of the greatest ways to dress-up the walls, Coffered and Waffle Ceilings are one of ...
Looking for Moldings / Mouldings pros in Maple?