ALEX MOULDING

NORTH YORK ON M2H 1Y7
Owner/Manager
User [Full profile]
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ALEX MOULDING

M from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

We collected many quotes on installing wainscotting and crown molding in our living room & dining room. Alex Molding was the best quality and best price. Their professional team were in and out in a couple of days and their work is beautiful. Quality craftsmanship, a classic design. Completed on time and for the price quoted.

Job Price

Hi. Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We really appreciate it!

Mike from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Mike from Alex Moulding Company became known to us by a referral from a family member. What we noticed most about him that left us very intrigued was how particular he was about detail. He made sure that the seams fit and that everything was close to the corners. Michael was hired to do our crown moulding and our wall units. He did both projects in less time than it took other contractors who had done work for us before. Mike was cordial and professional. He went to great lengths to please us. I think that is what customer satisfaction is all about.I would not hesitate to recommend Alex Mouldings company to my friends and my acquaintances.

Iona from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I had them do work in my living room and they were very professional fast and efficient everyone loves the work that they did. I would recommend them again, and ask for Patrick to do your work.

Yuliya from North York
1 review North York, ON

Very happy with my new built in furniture from Alex Moulding!
The job is done perfectly.
I will definitely recommend these guys for those who want best quality.

Fabio Biagiarelli from Vaughan

Alex Mouldings installed Crown Moulding throughout our house this week. We are extremely impressed with their work and their prices are great! It was evident that the installers were professionals. Thank you "Alex Mouldings." Our house looks great!

oleg from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

My neighbor recommended Alex and his team to complete our crown moulding throughout our house and it was the best recommendation ever! From the initial estimate to the completion of the job, it was a pleasure not only to watch these guys work but to talk to them as well. The communication was excellent and Alex and his team guided us throughout the whole process from start to finish. They kept the house in pristine condition and very little cleaning was involved once they were finished. They met every deadline they set and their prices are unbeatable compared to other companies out there. Thanks again to Alex and his crew for doing such a wonderful job in our house and I would highly recommend these guys to anybody out there!
Oleg from Woodbridge

G. Kerna from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

The installation crew were extremely professional. They took great care to ensure that the work performed was done to perfection. Special care was taken to avoid leaving any mess. I was extremely happy with the work they completed and would have no hesitation in recommending this company to others. Excellent quality.

Corey from Toronto

The team at Alex Mouldings was professional, knowledgeable and highly skilled. From our initial meeting with Nick, we were impressed with the innovative ideas and patience. All timelines were coordinated before the job and the needs of my family were carefully considered. The trim work and wainscoting was completed within the expected timeframe and cost was reasonable.
We are thrilled with the work that was done and would highly recommend Alex, Nick and their team!

Brampton home owner

After interviewing many contractors, my wife and I decided to put our trust in Alex and his team to install pot lights, crown moulding, remove our stucco ceilings and paint.

Review has 2 previous versions

More about ALEX MOULDING

CUSTOM MILWORK, ARCHES PANELS, ARCHED CASING OPENINGS DESIGN, 3D WALL PANELS, WALL PANEL WAINSCOTING & TRIM, COFFERED, WAFFLE, BEAMED CEILINGS DESIGN IDEAS, CROWN MOLDINGS & WAINSCOTING TRIMWORK, CEILING WAINSCOTING, WAINSCOTING ON STAIRCASE, CUSTOM KITCHEN CABINETS, BUILT-IN TV ENTERTAINMENT UNITS & OFFICE LIBRARY, ...