York Region Hot Tub And Leisure

York Region Hot Tub And Leisure

Reviews for York Region Hot Tub And Leisure

David Z
David Z

in-ground fiberglass swimming pool with automation, interlocking, safety cover

Our project included:
- a 12 X 25 free-form in-ground fiberglass swimming pool with coping.
- Excavation required small machine access due to limited entry space to backyard.
- built-in led lights.
- variable speed / flow pump.
- heater.
- salt water chlorination.
- automation.
- wireless mobile app / PC integration.
- custom-fit safety cover.
- interlocking mostly around the pool area and extending towards the entrance of the backyard.
- stone wall and steps from backyard entrance to pool area.

We were extremely happy with the work performed by Elliot and his team, which included:
- Scope of work, quote, contract.
- We chose the swimming pool (Dolphin Cancun).
- Elliot designed the interlocking, pool and equipment location.
- Elliot obtained the City permit (~3 weeks).
- Elliot's team completed the entire project (except for safety cover) within 3 weeks, as promised, which was very impressive. They could have even completed it within 2 weeks, had it not been for several rainy days late in September - early in October, 2018, which is out of their control.
- We ordered the safety cover after the main project was completed, as Elliot was able to match the quality and the warranty and beat the price and turn-around time of some of the competitors we had researched.
- Unexpected extras at no charge such as: extra gravel for the other side of the house that they had not touched, installation of auto-closing mechanism for the backyard entrance door and lock mechanism for the kitchen sliding door - both part of potential safety requirements by the city. Also, his supplier made a mistake with the material used for the first custom-fit safety cover. Elliot did not only resolve the matter by getting a second safety cover from the correct material, but also gifted us the wrong safety, which can be a spare.
- upon completion of the project, we passed the city inspections without any issues and received the deposit back.

It was a great pleasure working with Elliot. Here's a summary of what comes to our minds when we reflect on our partnership with Elliot on this project:
- Elliot uses 21st century tools (i.e. not just phone / text, but e-mail, an app for digitally signing contracts, etc.) and always responds to customer inquiries very promptly, regardless of the day of week or time of day.
- Elliot charges reasonably, given his experience, expertise and high quality of workmanship and service.
- Elliot treats customers consistently with respect and care pre-sale, during the project and after completion.
- Even though Elliot’s team is self-sufficient, Elliot checks their work at the end of each day, and is present during key activities such as measurements for excavation and swimming pool delivery with a crane over the house.
- Elliot sets realistic expectations and delivers on his promised within the committed timelines.

If there was one thing that we would have done differently, it’s asking for the design to be drawn on paper in order to avoid a small confusion we had with Elliot regarding the interlocking scope of work in the backyard entry area. This was a minor issue, which we easily resolved with Elliot.

Overall, we are very happy with the project and would recommend Elliot for swimming pool and/or landscaping work to our family and friends.

Elliot, great job and many thanks to you and your team!

Thank you for the great review David it was a pleasure to work for you and your family

LSP
LSP
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Fiberglass pool in Newmarket

Working with Elliot and his team was a very transparent, efficient, and professional process. The work was delivered with quality of work in mind and Elliot was very engaged during the entire project to ensure and verify that the work was done to his and our satisfaction throughout the process. Previously we had an issue with poor sloping and draining in certain areas of the backyard, which was fixed as well. Unlike other quotes we received, York Region Hot Tub and Leisure provided full service, not just installation of the pool. I highly recommend York Region Hot Tub and Leisure for your complete swimming pool needs.

Thank you for the great review glad you love it

andrewburland in Toronto
andrewburland in Toronto

Fiberglass pool in Toronro

Couldn't be happier with Elliot and his crew. We had a difficult crane install and a completely unreasonable neighbour. Elliot handled both like a pro. In the fall of 2017 we had York Region install a 12x26 fiberglass pool with stone coping, waterfall and interlock patio. Everything turned out perfect and on time. The crews were both hard working and polite. We made a few small changes and added extras that Elliot didn't charge for. Our project was completed last year but the support we have received from Elliot this spring has been even better than our experience during the install. He showed up at midnight on Friday the weekend we opened our pool to ensure everything was setup correctly. They weren't the lowest cost or most experience option. Elliot was fair and didn't nickel and dime everything they way other companies did during the quoting process. My wife and I would give them 15 stars if we could. Move forward with confidence. You won't regret it!

Thank you very much it was a pleasure

Hot Tub Service

We had a very difficult problem with out hot tub and went to York Region Hot Tub and Leisure for a solution. Not only did they identify the problem quickly, they went above and beyond to get it fixed and made sure we were completely happy. I highly recommend this company.

Joy Hawkins in Newmarket
Joy Hawkins in Newmarket
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Great Customer Service

I hired this company to install a pool liner and repair a leak issue with my indoor pool. They did a fantastic job and were super friendly. Also, they are really easy to get a hold of and return calls very quickly which is extremely rare in this industry.

Thank you joy the pool looks great now enjoy

Pool Instalation

We wanted to update our backyard pool from an above ground to an in-ground. Elliot came out to our home and discussed various options. Elliot is extremely knowledgeable and was happy to answer all of our questions and suggest options to best suit our needs. We are very impressed with the whole team, very courteous and professional. From consultation to completed pool installation, My husband and I would definitely recommend York Region Hot tub and leisure to our friends and family.

Thank you very much for your great review it was a pleasure to install for you both

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Temporary Hot tub rental

We were in need of a temporary hot tub in order to assist with our son's medical condition. Elliot and his team took great care of us - he was very caring and came right over and set it up. He was very professional and courteous. I would recommend his service anytime!

Thank you so much!

It was a pleasure to help out glad your son is doing better let me know if we can help in the future with tub or pool needs

Tara in London
Tara in London
1 review London, ON

Fibreglass Pool

Awesome Pool!
Elliot and his crew did an amazing job installing our fibreglass pool. They went out of their way to ensure it was ready to go for a large family gathering. Elliot was always available to discuss logistics and planning during the entire process.
Thanks York Region HOTTUB and Leisure!

Thank you for letting us help with the backyard renovation it looks great and I am very happy you guys enjoy the pool

Jason in Sudbury
Jason in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Swim spa purchase very happy!

I’m very happy with the service I received buying and installing our swim spa recently. I highly reccomend York Region hot tub and spa .
Elliott went above and beyond to make sure everything was done quickly and properly.

No problem Jason it was my pleasure to install that for you

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Pool closing and opening disaster

They closed my pool in fall of 2016 after I was a weekly maintenance customer for the season. In the spring of 2017 when I checked my water level I discovered that the liner was floating. I called YR to advise of the problem before they came to open my pool. They arranged to have the liner re-installed and charged me $400. The liner repair specialist found the missing coverings in a bag that had been placed inside the skimmer basket at time of closing (the name York Region was stamped on the plastic bag). I contacted Elliot who denied that they removed the outlet covers and I would have to pay $400. After numerous requests he finally agreed to refund my $400 but would still not admit any fault. I cancelled my weekly maintenance package. During the summer my liner became loose at the top requiring that I hold it up with wedges to prevent it from falling into the water. I called the liner specialist to look at the problem and have hired him to come back next spring at my expense to re-set the liner by draining the pool. I would never recommend York Region Pools to close a pool. You and your staff should know that the outlet cover plates are never removed at closing!!!

I have talked to you and know who you are we refunded you back the cost , of the opening , again we never did what you said and we credited you back for your services . Not sure what else we can do for you the liner coming away from the wall has nothing to do with us plus you had another company do weekly maintenance maybe you should blame them and not me . You have been extremely rude to all my staff over the phone for years so your recommendation does not mean anything to us thank you for never contacting us again my staff appreciates it .

More about York Region Hot Tub And Leisure

We have been in business for over 19 years selling the highest quality self cleaning hot tubs and swimming pools and other leisure products.

www.yrpools.com