Cubeit Portable Storage

Anna
Anna
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Worst Service Ever

I highly recommend not to deal with this company ever! They provide the worst service, if one could name it so. Staff and management are absolutely not helpful and give false information about their prices. Be careful, they will send you invoice for each their move. If you decide to move forward, then they will tell you, that they are not doing this and that, and you will end with not knowing what you have paid for.
Also this business absolutely not working, if you are moving from or to condo. Expect great problems and paying several times more, then with regular movers and storage.
If something will not going according plan, don't expect any help from their management. They are absolutely useless, and don't make a move to help customers.
My opinion, that this business is working for itself, but not for customers. They think that customers exist just to pay their invoices.

R in Edmonton
R in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Credit Card charges over 500$ for SOMEONE ELSES BOX!

Charged $500.00 on my credit card for someone else’s box!!!
I have had a Cubeit box for two months. On the second month billing, my credit card had an additional charge for two extra months for SOMEONE ELSES BOX. A different amount than my contract for a different name! They confirmed this. Customer service sends you to a “case manager” to resolve a very obvious problem. This is credit card theft. So now I have to pay those charges to not incur interest and dispute through my bank which could take weeks. Ask for written confirmation of all things said in an email and record all calls.

Charles Rose from Mississauga
Charles Rose from Mississauga

Pick Up and storage of home furniture and boxes

They called the day before and let us know it would come today. We thought since they called the night before it would be there in the morning and it did not arrive until the evening. I took the day off to pack the cube and it came in the evening. When i called i did not get satisfaction and i was patronized. Bad service and in a service industry ... bad. bad bad.

Lola from Newmarket
Lola from Newmarket
1 review Barrie, ON

We packed our stuff into a cube for moving, stored it and then it came to our new house

Our closing dates didn't match up for our move so we packed our stuff in the cube container and they took it to their warehouse. When we moved to our new house they brought it to us, we painted a bit then moved in all the furniture. it was great because we took our time to unload. No rush which was such a difference from our other 3 moves.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Barrie?