Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Reviews for Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Carlee in Toronto
Carlee in Toronto

Amazing service amazing staging

Patrick and his team were incredible to work with. He was available at all times to be responsive responsible and gave 10/10 effort in the entire project. With no surprise, the property sold in under a week and Im sure it is due to his incredible staging expertise! I am looking forward to working with him in the future! Couldnt recommend enough!

Dear Carlee, thank you for taking the time writing your experience. It has been a pleasure assisting you on this project. A vacant space offers many advantages, it's my task to identify those features to emphasize and create a lasting impression for the viewer's eyes. Indeed, this condo showcased extremely well, I am extremely pleased with the successful, quick outcome....you certainly know your profession! Onto the next assignment!

Sandra J in Mississauga
Sandra J in Mississauga

Excellent experience

I found Studio on Linea on home stars and decided to reach out to them based on the great reviews....and I was very happy I did!
Patrick was very professional and exceeded all my expectations. He treated our home with respect and made us feel like he was our partner in our home sale process. Patrick communicated with us regularly and ensured that we were aware of what was happening at all times. When you house sold and we were challenged with a very fast close date, Patrick bent over backwards to have the staging removed so we could arrange for movers. I highly recommend studio linea to anyone who wants to stage their home for a fast sale.

Dear Sandra, thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. It has been a wonderful experience assisting you, styling your fine and picturesque century home! I appreciated all the work you did during this delicate time. Your home was very well maintained and renovated, implementing some stylish elements, proper artwork, accessories made a vibrant, trendy space to live in.I wish you and K the best in your new place and thank you again for all your commitment. Cheers Patrick

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Home staging

Very pleased with the results. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends as very professional and everything done in a timely fashion.

Dear A, thank you for your commitment during this time. ....I know it's a lot of work prior selling! However, you were extremely well organized and you didn't leave all those daunting tasks to the last minute. I feel your cozy home showcased very well and the outcome was a good result, independently if the market shifted since prior months. I wish you all the best in your loved city. Cheers Patrick

KG from Mississauga
KG from Mississauga

Awesome detached house staging at reasonable price

We were looking to get our 5 bedroom house in Mississauga staged for selling. We came across Studio Linea Homestaging on Homestars. The reviews were awesome and so was our experience with Patrick. He tried his best to incorporate most of our stuff. The accent pieces that he used from his collection were chosen carefully to go with the theme of our house. He also provided us large paintings and wall art which enhanced the beauty of our home beyond words. The pictures came out outstanding and we got A LOT of interest. To say the least we had multiple offers on our house within the first 3 days. Patrick was very careful even while taking his stuff away. We would definitely use his help again the next time we decide to sell our house. Would strongly recommend him to everyone out there who are looking to get their house staged beautifully and for a reasonable price.

Dear KG, it has been a pleasure assisting you during this delicate time of your life. Thank you for taking the time to express your experience. Styling an occupied home is always testing, as we have to consider the daily functionality of the Homeowner/s during this time, while showcasing the space, in terms of aesthetic, in its best light. Like everything else, it's a compromising process! Indeed your home showcased very well.Thank you again for putting your trust in me. I wish all the best in your new home.

Staging for Condo Sale

Studio Linea staged a condominium being sold by our family and we were very happy with their service. I have no doubt that the staging was an important factor in the unit selling quickly. We recommend Patrick and would use his services again.

Dear P J, thank you so much taking the time to write your testimonial. It was my pleasure assisting you & Family.Indeed, your unit showcased extremely well. A transitional, elegant style reflecting the demographic & lifestyle of the building. Combining a well done staging scheme with your Realtor/s expertise, certainly contributed to a successful outcome. I wish you all the best and thank you again for your commitment. Cheers Patrick

Maya
Maya

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED STAGING SERVICE!

Patrick is an extremely experienced staging professional. This was my first time using a staging service to sell my first home. Patrick listened to all my needs and customized his services to address my concerns. He even went above and beyond his staging duties to recommend suggestions I could make to some of the optics of the home to help attract buyers. He was always timely, responsive and accommodating. In fact, he was so positive when I had doubts about my property, and he really did all the right things to alleviate my anxiety in selling my home. I gave him complete control to stage my vacant home as he saw fit, and he delivered so thoroughly! From generous amounts of wall art right down to magazines, books and toilet paper, Patrick left no stone unturned when it came to designing a space using furniture, art and accessories. He turned my partially renovated space into a luxurious turnkey home. Patrick and his company Studio Linea are a must if you want Staging done right, professionally, efficiently, and at fair price. Thank you Patrick, I sold my home quicker than expected for a price well above asking.

Dear Maya, thank you for taking the time sharing your experience and taking the time to write this testimonial. It has been delightful meeting and assisting you. You followed and trusted my recommendations. On your end, I am extremely pleased you upgraded some fixtures, such as the Kitchen countertop, a fresh coat of painting and addressing some other minor issues. Indeed, your place showcased extremely well. The chic townhouse displayed a transitional style with contemporary implications; The key was magnifying this space and its potential, for instance, implementing a fireplace in the staging scheme, as a focal point in the living room, created a vibrant, sophisticated area.The rest...are all details that come with experience. Once again, congratulation!Hopefully, we will meet again. Cheers Patrick

anna.walas
anna.walas

Home Staging

Using Patrick to stage our home was the BEST idea and definitely played a huge part in making our big sale. Patrick came in and did a consultation, came back and revamped our home 100 percent. I had so many people ask me who we used.

Dear Anna, it has been an absolute pleasure assisting you. I perfectly understand decluttering, finding storage, moving items are daunting tasks but necessary to showcase a space, particularly when selling. Your home showcased extremely well, as I defined it... a casual chic! I am glad everything worked out successfully and thank you again for all your assistance during this delicate process. I wish you all my best with your move. Cheers

Hosue Staging in Toronto

Patrick did a wonderful job staging our house in Toronto that we put up for sale late September. The house had large walls and tall ceilings, and Patrick preserved the sense of space through the use of carefully selected art work rather than overload with furniture. Patrick was very responsive in answering emails and returning phone calls, which made the process seemless and painless. The house sold quickly and above asking, and we did not underprice it. I would recommend Patrick in a heart beat!

Dear I, thank you for writing your experience. It has been a pleasure assisting you. Your home was exceptionally well kept and... yes the high ceiling worked their magic to oversized compositions of artwork. The staging scheme turned out exceptionally well. Stylish with a transitional and contemporary mix, however, the successful outcome was achieved also with your commitment and efforts, maintaining the house extremely clean & freshly painted. I wish you and family all the best. Salut!

johnschroeter
johnschroeter

House staging

Patrick's artistic eye and design sense truly elevated the presentation of my home. We all decorate our homes to our own tastes and comfort. Patrick can see the spaces with a buyer eye. His service was exceptional and very professional. The result, a quick over asking sale.

If you want to optimize the sale of your home, call Patrick

Dear John, Thank you so much for your testimonial. It has been a real pleasure assisting you. You were receptive to the process, your home was estremely well kept and of course decorated to your likes and taste. In a staging context (when selling), one objective is to neutralize, de-personalize as much as possible.... and then create a scheme accordingly. It is certainly a daunting task to pack & store, but has to be done. Your home showcased extremely well, balanced throughout, transitional, with more symmetrical compositions (alluding to order, which everyone is looking for) & complimented with your eclectic pieces. John, "Lead the way"! I wish the best luck on your move.

Kim.Boehlke
Kim.Boehlke

Home staging

Great care taken and attention to detail. Really got the vibe of our home. Very happy.

Dear Kim, it has been a pleasure assisting you, thank you for your hospitality! Details are crucial in staging context, often neglected if someone is living in their home, according to their daily functionality but as you have seen, a staged home aims to the aesthetic appeal rather than functionality.Your home was well maintained with upgrades and nicely implemented fixtures, complementing a styling scheme, resulted in a gorgeous, appealing space. I am very pleased of the successful outcome. I wish you and famiy all the best
with your move.

More about Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Studio Linea is an Oakville-based company providing professional home staging and redesigning services to homeowners, realtors and home builders.
Studio Linea is a certified, registered home stagers company with the Real Estate Staging Association. It offers a dynamic and competitive edge to the art of home-staging.We offer professional services dedicated to assist homeowners in preparing their house for sale during this delicate time. Our commitment and passion to any project, small or large scale, has always been recognized by referrals and recommendations.