Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Reviews for Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Realtor in Mississauga
Realtor in Mississauga

Home Staging

I recently starting using Studio Linea to stage my listings and I am very pleased with how everything went. It was seamless and the final product was very good. Best thing is that I did not have to do a thing!
I will definitely be using them again and again

Dear Rose, thank you for taking your precious time to review my services. I am always delighted assisting, co operating with experienced Realtors, such as yourself. I highly value your opinion and your input/s is extremely relevant in my assessment and process. Our mandate is always to get the highest value for the Client and I think with our experience combined, professionalism and knowledge, we facilitate this process. I am looking forward to the next assignment!

Sher
Sher

Home staging

Patrick has been such a pleasure to work with right from the start. He was extremely responsive and was willing to work within our communicated budget and tight timelines. I appreciated that he was not pushing to use new furniture or decor and tried to utilize our existing pieces to help manage costs. In the end, he was still able to pull everything together so nicely and we sold our house with no issues - over asking! I highly recommend Patrick for this work and would not hesitate using him again in the future. Very friendly and very professional - thanks, Patrick!

Dear Sher, thank you for writing your experience. It has been a pleasure working with you. Your home showcased extremely well and your existing furnishing worked perfectly with the scheme adopted. The scope was mainly to detail some features, styling crucial areas while keeping their daily functionality. Your house was very well maintained, which really makes a difference the way is perceived. Considering timing, I am glad everything worked out at its best. I wish you all my best with your new home. Cheers

Hing Ping in Toronto
Hing Ping in Toronto

Staging for house sale

Patric is a talented artist with unique sensations. He drastically changed my house’s decorations from plain and tasteless to attractive and wows! My house was sold on a satisfactory price which attributed to Patrick’s great efforts!

Dear Hing, thank you to share your experience. It has been a pleasure assisting you and... please don't say your home was plain and tasteless!!Instead, I found your home extremely well kept, functional with lots of potential to show in its best light. Implementing unique artwork,some stylish furnishing,accessories created that mood and harmony that everyone is looking for. The plan has been executed perfectly and the outcome was successful. I wish all my best with your new home.

Tanya from Long Branch
Tanya from Long Branch

Next level staging

We had a wonderful experience with Patrick and Studio Linea. Patrick was professional, skillful, creative and reasonable. He used as much of our own furniture as possible which also helped keep costs down. Patrick was able to create a unified theme for our home which in turn helped us sell the home in only two days! We believe that the staging played a big role in attracting the perfect buyer. We highly recommend Patrick and his staging services.

Thank you Tanya for the lovely review and taking your time. I was extremely pleased with your home. Extremely well maintained, upgrades, existing stylish elements. Creating a scheme already with these values, is already an advantage... then if you have a great location and a brilliant Realtor, the success is guaranteed! We added patterns, some strokes of colours energizing a bit more the minimalist but functional space. The rest is history! I wish all my best.

Home Staging

We listed our house for sale and then the pandemic hit…you can imagine how stressful the process was. One bright spot during this challenging time was meeting Patrick and working with him/Linea Home Staging.

Patrick was personable, reliable, and dedicated to his craft. He was able to recommend and implement a design scheme that made our place shine. He was also efficient and most importantly, honest. He suggested working with many of our original pieces rather than trying to get us to spend more money needlessly; how refreshing these days to find someone who cares more about the client’s best interest rather than price gouging!

Patrick was a true professional from start to finish and we would highly recommend his services to our friends and family.

Thank you Patrick!

Sincerely,

Roberto and Andrea

Dear Roberto and Andrea, it has been a pleasure meeting & assisting you, even during this terrible, uncertain time. Thank you for your hospitality and taking the time to write your experience.I was extremely pleased with your place showing very well, also because it has been well maintained, immaculate clean and kept strategically functional to your daily life. My job was to jazz up a bit the space with some patterns and details.I wish you all my best and success with your future move. Should you have other requirements, don't hesitate to contact me. Cheers

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

staging

You have done a fantastic job. I can't believe my house could be so beautiful. I don't want to move any more after your staging. My house was sold fast because of your excellent work. Thank you.

Thank you for the compliments, however, your house was always beautiful....but during this delicate time of selling, you want to showcase it as an exquisite, expensive gift, wrapped with interesting paper and an attractive bow!! Implementing professional staging combined with your Realtor's expertise/marketing plan, facilitate the successful process.I wish all my best with your move. Cheers

Amazing Staging

I Cannot say enough good things about Patrick and his team at Studio Linea. The design work was stunning. His attention to details is superb, and the keen eye he has to switch furniture, art and accessories to use is on a whole different level. It has been a true pleasure working with Patrick, he is a true gentleman in every sense of the word. For anyone looking to get a competitive edge for their property before listening, give yourself the gift of having it designed by Patrick and his team at Studio Linea.

I was delighted meeting & assisting you once again, after many years. Thank you for the compliments and the time to write your testimonial. The passion for my profession, is always energized meeting beautiful people in their unique homes. Your house indeed showcased extremely well, with interesting elements and implementing, tweaking some other pieces, accessorizing, the scheme really came alive and it showed!I wish all the best, good luck with your move. Cheers.

Frida
Frida

Incredible Staging Service from Studio Linea

My family and I were extremely happy with the staging services provided by Patrick and his assistant from Studio Linea. Their meticulous attention to detail and impressive taste for decor made our home look classy, sophisticated and spacious. Not only that, working with Patrick was an absolute delight. He gave us his undivided attention, answered all of our questions and was professional in every sense of that word! We are incredibly happy that we chose Studio Linea for our staging and we look forward to working with Patrick on our next project! They surpassed all of our expectations and we would highly recommend choosing them for your home-staging and design needs.

Dear Frida, first of all, it was really a pleasure working with you. I appreciate immensely you were open to my ideas and suggestions. Your home is truly a unique HOME, meticulously maintained, superb finishes and high end fixtures, it really showcased at its best; My job was just to emphasize those appealing rooms. I feel somehow disappointed, I couldn't reach those results we were expecting, although, there were some challenges we couldn't really fully solved. It is a learning experience that certainly would help us onto the next chapter!I thank you and your family sincerely for your hospitality. Cheers

r_ow
r_ow
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Staging

The services rendered were to stage my home for a quick sale and Studio Linea definitely helped in that mission. Patrick and his assistant were on time and delivered on their promise to show my home in the best light. The furnishings they put in were contemporary and tasteful. Good care was taken to shield the existing and off pieces. Patrick gave good advice before the staging and followed up twice to see how things were going. I highly recommend the services offered.

Dear Rich, has been a pleasure assisting you. Your place showcased well and I was pleased with the quick outcome, independently if the market dictates activity. A key point is the fact,the house didn't sell the first time hit the market, although, you had several showings. Once the place was staged and price slightly corrected, you had quick results. Congratulation and and I wish all my best in your new home. Cheers

Private User in Toronto
Private User in Toronto
5 reviews , ON

Home staging

Studio Linea staged two homes for us within the space of 2 weeks. The results were amazing and transformed a cluttered small home into one that appeared more spacious and modern. The second home was vacant, but after staging I have no doubt that it gave potential buyers a much better concept of the potential of the home. Patrick was extremely accommodating with his schedule and he and his team clearly know what they are doing. We had nothing but positive comments on both homes.

Dear D.,
It has been a pleasure assisting, collaborating with you and thank you for taking the time writing your experience. I appreciated you follow up diligently most of my recommendations and you evaluated some critical tasks addressed. Your listings showcased extremely well, although two different appeals and status. While the house you were living in, had to be more functional for obvious reasons, the other house, being vacant, had the advantage of focusing more on the aesthetic appeal rather than daily functionality. Either way, pictures, social media and presentation material look amazing !I wish you and family the best in your new home. Cheers

More about Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Studio Linea is an Oakville-based company providing professional home staging and redesigning services to homeowners, realtors and home builders.
Studio Linea is a certified, registered home stagers company with the Real Estate Staging Association. It offers a dynamic and competitive edge to the art of home-staging.We offer professional services dedicated to assist homeowners in preparing their house for sale during this delicate time. Our commitment and passion to any project, small or large scale, has always been recognized by referrals and recommendations.