Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Home Staging
2077 Bloomfield Dr Oakville ON L6M 3W4
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Toronto  >  Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Reviews for Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Paul in Scarborough
Paul in Scarborough

Patrick provides great staging and customer service

We contacted Patrick to stage our house for sale. He was very professional and responded to our questions and concerns in a timely manner. The staging was beautiful, really made our home look spacious and we received many compliments. We were very pleased with the results.

Dear Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to write your experience.Your home showcased extremely well and I appreciated you kept your home in tip top shape during this delicate time. Considering the market has been a bit "demanding" towards sellers, I think, we reached our objectives. I wish you all my best best in your new home.
Cheers
Patrick

Patrick has the magic touch!

My listing pictures looked professional. Everyone who came to see my condo commented on how great my place looked. They loved the design and the colours. He made my condo look spacious and classy. I truly believe that without Patrick's help, my place would not have sold as fast and for as much. Patrick is so easy to work with. He returns emails right away and is on top of everything. Thank you!

Dear S,
Thank you for taking the time to write your experience and for the compliments.Your condo was extremely well kept, spacious and airy, provided with up to date finishes, upgrades....my job was to reinvigorate its style & decor, creating a mood and harmony where everyone would enjoy living in there, as a primary objective. Indeed, your condo showcased extremely well...the final goal was met fairly quickly and at top dollar. I am extremely pleased everything worked out the way you expected. I wish you my best moving to your new home. Onto the next time. Cheers
Patrick

francescaslocombe
francescaslocombe

Home staging

Patrick did a fantastic job of making my clients home shine. As always he was kind, courteous and accommodating.

Dear Francesca, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is a privilege knowing people like you, as you're a professional in the industry and a real great person. Yes, the listing showcased extremely well, also because this home was well maintained, with upgrades and kept very clean. In terms of designing/staging, the inspiration for the scheme was accentuating and tweaking some of the existing elements while emphasizing some focal areas. Great little home. Congratulations! Onto the next.
Cheers Patrick

edgar in Toronto
edgar in Toronto

House stage in the Lawrence Park Toronto area

Wow! my house never looked that great after the staging was set up. I wanted to stay and not sell. The house sold within hours of going up for sale in a market with a lot of homes have been sitting for months without selling. The staging work made all the difference. The house looked the part: subtle sophistication without overwhelming the senses. I am not sure how they pulled it all together. The house looked quite inviting, cozy and one felt the warmth when you came in; it felt like a little oasis. They suggested I paint the house and provided the colour palettes and what a difference it made! It was really amazing working with them. Their customer service skills are beyond reproach; it was such a pleasure and fantastic experience working with them.

Dear Edgar, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the readers.It has been delightful meeting and assisting you. You followed and trusted my recommendations, although timing was tight and the holidays were fast approaching. Indeed, your place showcased extremely well. In my opinion, the paint made a drastic difference, complimenting all the upgrades you have done, working as background to the decor and staging scheme. The chic house showcased a transitional style with contemporary implications; The key was magnifying this space and its potential, for instance, adopting a rental fireplace as focal point in the living room. Once again, my congratulation! Cheers Patrick

Hilary
Hilary

Staged a vacant condo in Oakville

Patrick is an artist, he always does exquisite work, elegant and classy furnishings. Our condo sold quickly and for more than asking price. In addition Patrick is a gentleman and a pleasure to interact with.

Dear Hilary, thank you for taking your precious time to write this experience. I am always honoured assisting the Shantz Team and your professional approach. Thank you for the compliments. You listing showcased extremely well.The condo was extremely well kept, in a fantastic location, however, a vacant space has to show a minimum of personality to enable potential buyers visualize how they can live in there and boost their confidence. First and foremost, we' re selling feelings, creating a mood and harmony, where everyone will enjoy living in. Congratulation again! Onto the next.
Cheers Patrick

kevin
kevin

Condo Staging

Work done quickly and professionally. The condo was on the market for 23 days, with lots of showings, but no offers. We made a decision to have it staged and it sold shortly thereafter.

Dear Kevin,
It was a pleasure meeting you, I appreciate your confidence and trust in my recommendations.The condo unit showcased extremely well and the painting worked its magic as background. Considering this unpredictable time for the market, I feel we were able to achieve our goal quickly and efficiently.
I wish all the best. Cheers Patrick

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Magic touch to stage our home for sale

Patrick had a great taste that just adds magic touch to our home. We are able to sell the house in a down market quickly because the buyer falls in love with the atmosphere Patrick created. I would strongly recommend his service to family and friends.

Dear A&H,
It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks so much for your hospitality! I appreciate all the work you did to this house from painting, replacing Kitchen hardware, flooring,several other elements and fixing; Everything worked in tune with the staging component. Indeed, your house showcased in its best light and again considering the anomalous timing of the market,we met our objectives. I wish you all the best in your new home.Cheers Patrick

E. G.
E. G.

Home staging for house sale

Patrick was courteous, professional, reliable and lovely to work with. His design sense is focused on getting your home sold. I would certainly recommend him.

Dear E.G, thank you for taking the time to write your experience and for the compliments.It has been a pleasure meeting and assisting you. Your ex-home displayed lots of character, used as an inspiration for the staging scheme; Implementing transitional elements,the space came across witty and playful in a sophisticate harmony. I loved this little house in the big city! I wish my BEST with your talented artist creativity!
Cheers. Patrick

Tracy N.
Tracy N.

multiple projects

Patrick is always professional and a pleasure to work with. He understands our profiles. He always does something that pleasantly surprises me once the home is finished. Excellent service, funny and oh so stylish. 10/10 for sure.

Dear TJN, thank you for taking the time and thank you for the compliments! My Client is my livelihood, as such, my value is to make sure the service provided to you and your Client/s is at my highest standards, independently if a small or more extensive job.
Happy Clients=Better Results=Successful Outcome! Thank YOU! Cheers, Patrick

annekmunro in OAKVILLE
annekmunro in OAKVILLE

Staging for home resale

Patrick is such a good stager that my home was sold within 4 days because of his staging. My buyer loves the way how he staged the home that they wanted to copy it when they move in.

Dear Anne, thank you for the compliment and for taking the time reviewing my services.You did a fantastic work revamping this place; painting, deep cleaning, replacing carpeting and appliances; All these efforts,costs combined with a sensible staging scheme paid off successfully and that was our main goal! I wish you my best luck;Should you require my assistance in a near future, don't hesitate to contact me. Cheers Patrick

More about Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Studio Linea is an Oakville-based company providing professional home staging and redesigning services to homeowners, realtors and home builders.
Studio Linea is a certified, registered home stagers company with the Real Estate Staging Association. It offers a dynamic and competitive edge to the art of home-staging.We offer professional services dedicated to assist homeowners in preparing their house for sale during this delicate time. Our commitment and passion to any project, small or large scale, has always been recognized by referrals and recommendations.