2077 Bloomfield Dr Oakville ON L6M 3W4

Reviews for Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Kim.Boehlke
Kim.Boehlke

Home staging

Great care taken and attention to detail. Really got the vibe of our home. Very happy.

Dear Kim, it has been a pleasure assisting you, thank you for your hospitality! Details are crucial in staging context, often neglected if someone is living in their home, according to their daily functionality but as you have seen, a staged home aims to the aesthetic appeal rather than functionality.Your home was well maintained with upgrades and nicely implemented fixtures, complementing a styling scheme, resulted in a gorgeous, appealing space. I am very pleased of the successful outcome. I wish you and famiy all the best
with your move.

1 review Burlington, ON

Occupied Home Staging

I’m so thankful to have found Patrick! We decided to start looking to move and in less than 2 weeks we bought a new home and our wasn’t even on the market yet! Patrick came in and staged our home and made everything look perfect- our home sold without conditions and over asking within 5 days! Patrick was a gentleman, a professional and extremely courteous. He only added what we needed and made the process so much less stressful. I can only hope he will help us with the decor at our new home. It was a pleasure and a joy to work with him and I’d definitely recommend his services again to anyone. thank you so much Patrick!!!

Dear A&M,
Thank you for writing your experience. I was absolutely delighted assisting you. Your home was certainly above average, exquisitely, tastefully decorated and extremely well maintained. It made my job easier, filling just those little "gaps" here and there, emphasizing some crucial areas, like the Living Rm. In a staging context, we're constantly looking to arouse feelings through visual interest, implementing some unique details such as artwork, accessories, hue of colours and in your case, the painting, existing elements worked extremely well as background to the staging scheme. Your home showcased exceptionally well. I wish you all my best in your new home and I am confident we will see again.

Ali in Oakville
Ali in Oakville

Staging was done very well

Patrick pretty well knows what needs to be done when it comes to staging. We are very happy with the service he provided. The staging quality was very good and it was done very professionally. The price was very competitive as well. Strongly recommend him.

Dear Ali,
Thank your taking the time to write your testimonial. I was a pleasure assisting you. I wish your home could have had more activity, more step-traffic, although it showcased so well! Timing, market activity, location, pricing, etc..etc always dictate or at least overbalance expected results. I was vas very satisfied with the staging scheme adopted and I am glad it worked out. I wish you and happy family my best in your your new home.
patrick

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

House staging

Patrick responded quickly and efficiently to stage our home knowing that we wanted to get it on the market ASAP. Artwork, furniture and accessories were all brought in within a week’s notice to make our house look beautiful! After we sold, in 1 day, he collected all items within a few days too which was appreciated.

Dear L. Thank you for taking the time to write your experience. Every situation is different and every home is unique, independently if an active market or not. Yes, the time frame in a staging context is crucial, sometimes only few days can make a difference! I am extremely satisfied how the assignment turned out and the outcome. Again, I emphasize the fact that living in your home, keeping your daily functionality and likes is a completely different scenario when selling. I wish my best with your move.

asad.jobanputra
asad.jobanputra

Almost 300k over ask!

Patrick is absolute professional, very good staging and design with reusing most of your existing furniture. Decluttering is key, and then let Patrick take over. Excellent outcomes.

Dear Asad, it has been a pleasure assisting you and thank you for taking the time to write your experience. Independently from an active market, the Homeowner's goal remains to get the highest value for his/her property in a fashionable time frame. Home staging is certainly an additional marketing tool that facilitate this delicate process. After some daunting work, particularly with decluttering, your home showcased extremely well and the outcome was a success! I wish you and all happy family all my best in your new home.

plaintalk
plaintalk

Successful Oakville Staging Project

Patrick worked with my realtor (paid direct) to make suggestions and create spaces in my home that would show maximum space and have broad appeal to potential buyers. He provided me with a detailed email a few months before the listing date which helped me immensely! Ideas for de-cluttering, paint & lighting fixture changes. Patrick then brought in complementary pieces of furniture & art which showcased my home nicely. He accommodated my tastes as well (ie. plants)! Very efficient work when staging and our beautiful house sold quickly. THANK YOU PATRICK!

Dear Jaime, it has been a pleasure assisting and co-operating with you. You were fantastic, organizing, coordinating with movers and keeping the house in tip top shape during this delicate time. It certainly made the process easier and we saw the expected results! Your home showcased extremely well, I really think you had and edge comparing to other houses listed in the same neighbourhood, independently if an active market, as we are experiencing lately. I wish you and happy family all my best and good luck in your new home.

John Seagram
John Seagram

Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

We had an excellent experience with Patrick from Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign when staging our house for selling. Patrick was able to give great guidance on all the aspects of staging and you won't find a nicer person to deal with.

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to write your experience and the compliment(I should show it to my wife...)! I am really pleased everything worked out as you expected. Every situation is always so different, independently if an active market or not. The most important goal is certainly to get the highest value for your home and this was achieved through everyone's commitment, short terms objectives and lots of your efforts. Thank you for your trust in me. I wish all my best to your family. I am certain we will see again.

Frida
Frida

Staging Interior Design for Apartment

Patrick from Studio Linea has been a pleasure to work with. We have been doing all of our home staging interior designs with Patrick and he has done an excellent job at making both our house and our apartment feel like a home. From furniture to paintings, he really has an eye for interior design and turns every corner of a room into a dream. Thank you Patrick for all your help! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Dear Frida, it's always refreshing to hear from you!! Thank you again for all kind words and your wonderful hospitality. This time, we worked just on a few details on your high end condo... a bit different from a staging context, as you're living in there but the principles of design still the same. I always valued your ideas, your likes/taste and love for the visual arts in general. The most important for me, is the fact you came as a client years ago and we became friends. I wish you and all family my best, I am certain we will see each other soon. Keep in touch.

Barby in Toronto
Barby in Toronto

Sold over asking!

Patrick was a pleasure to deal with. He got the quote and staging done very quickly. We cleared out our condo of everything, so he needed to stage the whole thing. We didn't even recognize it. It was gorgeous. Our condo sold in 5 days and went for over asking. There is no doubt in my mind that it is the staging that sold it. The buyer liked it so much, she came back to take pictures. Other units (not staged) in our building have been on the market for months. I highly recommend anyone who is selling to do some staging and to hire Patrick!

Dear Barby, thank you for taking the time, writing your experience. Considering this difficult time, I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. I really appreciated your sharp, quick decision/s during this process and thank you for committing. The unit had a spectacular wraparound light from the windows, which worked extremely well as background to the chic staging scheme. Thumbs up for the work you've done to the Kitchen counters and painting. All work produced outstanding results.
I wish you and Mr D. all the best in your new home!

Realtor in Mississauga
Realtor in Mississauga

Home Staging

I recently starting using Studio Linea to stage my listings and I am very pleased with how everything went. It was seamless and the final product was very good. Best thing is that I did not have to do a thing!
I will definitely be using them again and again

Dear Rose, thank you for taking your precious time to review my services. I am always delighted assisting, co operating with experienced Realtors, such as yourself. I highly value your opinion and your input/s is extremely relevant in my assessment and process. Our mandate is always to get the highest value for the Client and I think with our experience combined, professionalism and knowledge, we facilitate this process. I am looking forward to the next assignment!

More about Studio Linea Home Staging And Redesign

Studio Linea is an Oakville-based company providing professional home staging and redesigning services to homeowners, realtors and home builders.
Studio Linea is a certified, registered home stagers company with the Real Estate Staging Association. It offers a dynamic and competitive edge to the art of home-staging.We offer professional services dedicated to assist homeowners in preparing their house for sale during this delicate time. Our commitment and passion to any project, small or large scale, has always been recognized by referrals and recommendations.