Woodbridge Kitchen & Bath

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Brampton  >  Woodbridge Kitchen & Bath

Reviews for Woodbridge Kitchen & Bath

Ranjeet in Brampton
Ranjeet in Brampton

Love our new kitchen

Jazz and Rimpy designed our new kitchen and we love it. Best ever customer service, best product! From first phone call/visit to showroom and design consultation; through to removal of old kitchen, the communication and installation - 100% happy!!!

manprit in Woodstock
manprit in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

Complete Kitchen Remodeling - Great Designs and Great people to work with

Great people to work with,
Jazz and Rimpy (the owners) are very very accommodating, infact their entire team is very cooperative and professional
Their suggestions with the deisgns are not only estheticaly beautiful but very practical for the space as well,
I will highly recommend Woodbridge Kitchen to anyone because of my complete satisfaction

kawal in Toronto
kawal in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We bought 4600 Sq. /ft. New house from Builder and came to Woodbridge Kitchen & Bath for our Kitchen, Vanities and Closet Organizers. We had done our previous Kitchen with Woodbridge. So we had Rimpy Design our Kitchen and vanities. We were impressed for time and only had 5 weeks to move into our new house.
Woodbridge Kitchen did an excellent job and on time. Our Kitchen looks amazing and anyone that comes to our house say “Wow”when they look at our Kitchen. We are extremely happy with workmanship, quality and on time Job. Everyone loves our Kitchen and Vanities. Once again Big Thanks to Rimpy for a job well done. We will definitely recommend Woodbridge Kitchen to our Family and Friends.

These are the before and after pictures. We are very pleases with the work they have done in our home.

Michelle  in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

New Kitchen

We used Woodbridge Kitchen and bath to remodel the kitchen of our new home. Jaz & Rimpy were always very helpful and eager to give us whatever we wanted. The project took a little bit longer than we thought but they worked hard to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. And as you can see the kitchen is beautiful !

Vince in Toronto
Vince in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I could not thank Woodbridge Kitchen enough for their excellent job. I began my renovation design and architecture early, and I ran my plans for the kitchen with Rimpy a year in advance. Despite many changes during the renovation, Rimpy adjusted my kitchen plans a number of time and ensured that end product met my expectations. This company demonstrated exceptional flexibility and commitment, and delivered exactly what I had envisioned on time and on budget. I highly recommend this company and very special thanks to Rimpy.

Natalie in Maple
Natalie in Maple

Kitchen Renovation

I was exteremly statisfied with my Kitchen Renovation by Woodbridge Kitchen and Bath. Initially being very indecisive, My husband and I had no idea what to do with our Kitchen. Jaz and Rimpy were very impressive in their design and great ideas. We had gone to a few other places before and none tailored their suggestions in our to suit our needs. Rimpy suggested taking a wall down, and the product is absolutely AMAZING! They made sure to meet all of our needs, and help us design our dream kitchen! To take it a step further, their craftsmanship was very well done. Very clean throughout the whole process, something that we really appreciated, also living in the home at the same time! Our Kitchen turned out great, and we're now in the process of having them work on our bathrooms and closets! I would 100% recommend!.

Roger in Old Toronto
Roger in Old Toronto

Kitchen and Bathroom Reno

Woodbridge Kitchen and Bath is not a company we can recommend. They had to measure our kitchen 5 times and still made far too many mistakes on the drawings provided to our general contractor. Island too large for the space, microwave space too small for the microwave specified, missing panels are just a few of the many mistakes made. We were extremely disappointed with the installations resulting in a repeat manufacturing and installation of the crown mouldings, and multiple visits to align the drawers. Subsequent to installation, we found several drawers with cracked base panels, again resulting in delays and secondary installations.

We also paid several pre-scheduled visits to their showroom to try to resolve issues, only to find the decision makers were not there. The receptionist was apologetic and made multiple calls. Eventually, they would appear 30-45 minutes late. Very frustrating. They give the impression of an organization more focused on collecting payments than attending to details and meeting/communicating with clients in time.

Heather in
Heather in

Not responsive and leave jobs unfinished.

Charles and team were great in the beginning, but once they had the first payment, they moved on and didn't pay attention to making sure things such as paint colour and finishings were selected on time. Because of this the install day was delayed, but the neglected to tell us until the day of install.

The install was done poorly. They had sent the wrong drawings with the installers and we had to print out what the approved kitchen design for them. Apparently, Woodbridge changed over the approved plan when they made changes to the design without telling us.

There are gaps between the cabinets and the baseboards and excessive damage to the inside of the cabinets from the install. When I spoke with them about it they advised they would replace it. It's been a year and it's still not fixed.

We would not recommend.

Vince and Mirella  in Maple
Vince and Mirella in Maple

Kitchen

We met Charles at the Toronto Home Show. He was very professional. Listened to what we wanted, he made suggestions that were impressive. The final product was a kitchen we love. It works with our busy lifestyle. The details are great. The final install went seamless. Charles met all deadlines as promised. Would totally recommend to all our friends.

Francesco Policaro in Toronto
Francesco Policaro in Toronto

Complete Reno- Kitchen/Bar/Closets/Bathrooms

My wife & I came across this company at the Canada Blooms National Home show. As soon as we walked into their booth, we were greeted & welcomed by Charles & Rimpy. They were extremely knowledgeable, personable & professional. The product showcased spoke volumes. We were absolutely blown away by the quality & workmanship that was put forth. We arranged for a consultation & decided to get a detailed quotation. Charles came over to our house to take measurements & gave us a date to come to their showroom to review our proposed 3D drawings. From the moment we walked in, to the completion of our project, we couldn't be any happier! Everything was designed, manufactured & installed as promised. All of our friends & loved ones are absolutely stunned by the finished product. Everyone keeps telling us that our house looks like something from a magazine cover! I would HIGHLY recommend Woodbridge Kitchen & Bath to anyone looking to beautify their home.

More about Woodbridge Kitchen & Bath

Exceptional Value High end kitchen and bath cabinetry for great prices