Woodbridge Kitchen & Bath

Reviews for Woodbridge Kitchen & Bath

Lashika in Toronto
Lashika in Toronto

Worst Customer Service

Please don’t waste time with this company at all. First, I had to call them again and again for a consultation. No one picks up the phone or reply to emails/texts.
After consultation and measurements he said someone will contact you with designs. I kept following up but all my texts and messages were ignored. (4 weeks are wasted by now)
And then when finally he answered my phone, he was so rude, arrogant and disrespectful. Had no shame, was not apologetic at all and definitely had no respect for his own business. I hope no one waste their time on giving them business because they definitely don’t need it.

Linh, Mississauga, ON
Linh, Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Reno

Jazz helped us every little step of our kitchen renovation, we showed him a picture of the kind of kitchen we wanted, an idea, and next thing and Jazz measures, put the kitchen design together, we meet at his show room, view the design on the big monitor, the 3D model, we adjust, and re-adjust, and it's like magic, he made it happened. His team was very professional, clean, and when there was something we didn't like, such as there was one drawer that has a small dent, Jazz replace it right away, Jazz deliver on the date promised, and keep the communication open, he is patient, and he provides valuable suggestions. I HIGHLY recommend Jazz and his team to anyone looking for a reno, high quality products, especially made in Canada, and super professional team. I have upload a few pictures of my kitchen, hope you find it useful. Thanks Jazz and team, we LOVED our kitchen.

Shalu in Toronto
Shalu in Toronto

Kitchen remodeling

I simply LOVED the kitchen that Rimpy jee designed for me...

more than the kitchen I simply loved her great service, availability also I find her very accommodating when new requirements are added.

I also got my washroom quartz done from Woodbridge kitchen

She designed the hutch and that is added WOW factor in the entire kitchen.

I highly recommend her.

Ranjeet in Brampton
Ranjeet in Brampton

Love our new kitchen

Jazz and Rimpy designed our new kitchen and we love it. Best ever customer service, best product! From first phone call/visit to showroom and design consultation; through to removal of old kitchen, the communication and installation - 100% happy!!!

manprit
manprit
3 reviews Woodstock, ON

Complete Kitchen Remodeling - Great Designs and Great people to work with

Great people to work with,
Jazz and Rimpy (the owners) are very very accommodating, infact their entire team is very cooperative and professional
Their suggestions with the deisgns are not only estheticaly beautiful but very practical for the space as well,
I will highly recommend Woodbridge Kitchen to anyone because of my complete satisfaction

kawal in Toronto
kawal in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We bought 4600 Sq. /ft. New house from Builder and came to Woodbridge Kitchen & Bath for our Kitchen, Vanities and Closet Organizers. We had done our previous Kitchen with Woodbridge. So we had Rimpy Design our Kitchen and vanities. We were impressed for time and only had 5 weeks to move into our new house.
Woodbridge Kitchen did an excellent job and on time. Our Kitchen looks amazing and anyone that comes to our house say “Wow”when they look at our Kitchen. We are extremely happy with workmanship, quality and on time Job. Everyone loves our Kitchen and Vanities. Once again Big Thanks to Rimpy for a job well done. We will definitely recommend Woodbridge Kitchen to our Family and Friends.

These are the before and after pictures. We are very pleases with the work they have done in our home.

Michelle  in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

New Kitchen

We used Woodbridge Kitchen and bath to remodel the kitchen of our new home. Jaz & Rimpy were always very helpful and eager to give us whatever we wanted. The project took a little bit longer than we thought but they worked hard to make sure everything was the way we wanted it. And as you can see the kitchen is beautiful !

Vince in Toronto
Vince in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I could not thank Woodbridge Kitchen enough for their excellent job. I began my renovation design and architecture early, and I ran my plans for the kitchen with Rimpy a year in advance. Despite many changes during the renovation, Rimpy adjusted my kitchen plans a number of time and ensured that end product met my expectations. This company demonstrated exceptional flexibility and commitment, and delivered exactly what I had envisioned on time and on budget. I highly recommend this company and very special thanks to Rimpy.

Natalie in Maple
Natalie in Maple

Kitchen Renovation

I was exteremly statisfied with my Kitchen Renovation by Woodbridge Kitchen and Bath. Initially being very indecisive, My husband and I had no idea what to do with our Kitchen. Jaz and Rimpy were very impressive in their design and great ideas. We had gone to a few other places before and none tailored their suggestions in our to suit our needs. Rimpy suggested taking a wall down, and the product is absolutely AMAZING! They made sure to meet all of our needs, and help us design our dream kitchen! To take it a step further, their craftsmanship was very well done. Very clean throughout the whole process, something that we really appreciated, also living in the home at the same time! Our Kitchen turned out great, and we're now in the process of having them work on our bathrooms and closets! I would 100% recommend!.

Roger in Old Toronto
Roger in Old Toronto

Kitchen and Bathroom Reno

Woodbridge Kitchen and Bath is not a company we can recommend. They had to measure our kitchen 5 times and still made far too many mistakes on the drawings provided to our general contractor. Island too large for the space, microwave space too small for the microwave specified, missing panels are just a few of the many mistakes made. We were extremely disappointed with the installations resulting in a repeat manufacturing and installation of the crown mouldings, and multiple visits to align the drawers. Subsequent to installation, we found several drawers with cracked base panels, again resulting in delays and secondary installations.

We also paid several pre-scheduled visits to their showroom to try to resolve issues, only to find the decision makers were not there. The receptionist was apologetic and made multiple calls. Eventually, they would appear 30-45 minutes late. Very frustrating. They give the impression of an organization more focused on collecting payments than attending to details and meeting/communicating with clients in time.

More about Woodbridge Kitchen & Bath

Exceptional Value High end kitchen and bath cabinetry for great prices
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Brampton?