Dvkitchens

Reviews for Dvkitchens

Katheryn in Toronto
Katheryn in Toronto

Kitchen reno

Im so happy with my new kitchen, they did a great job creating a new and efficient layout for the space. Great customer service. The staff pays a lot of attention to details.

Private User reviews Brossard,

Kitchen Reno

I've wanted to renovate my kitchen for years but was never sure how to go about the process. Daniel and his team at DVktichens were there every step of the way. He has run this company for years and the passion he has for what he does still really shines through. His designers consider how my family and I will function in the space and they are super personable to work with. I am so grateful for my new beautiful kitchen. Thanks Daniel & team!

Michael  in York
Michael in York

Kitchen

Daniel and his Team did a Great Job very quick , my wife is very Happy. I would recommend him to anyone. Workers very polite and clean.

MGraves

Hills Residence in Mississauga
Hills Residence in Mississauga
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Renovation

If you are looking for local Canadian made kitchen cabinets then this is the place to go. The owner Daniel and his staff are top notch, the best customer service ever. From beginning to end of our complete kitchen renovation they were on top their game. Very professional, excellent workmanship and on time. I'd like to give a thumbs up to one of their installers whose name is also Daniel, he was absolutely fabulous. His work ethics are extremely high and was a very hard working individual. The owner Daniel is very lucky to have him. I would do business with this company again in a heartbeat.

Lori in Burlington
Lori in Burlington

Kitchen Renovation & bathroom vanity

Dvkitchens
905-901-2214
2366 Wyecroft road unit D3
Oakville
L6L

Needed to reposition some elements and find a creative way to maximize space as well as integrating the design into an open concept main floor. Daniel and Adrienna were extremely helpful and open-minded in accommodating design requirements and requests and input from the shop manager George assisting in design details created and outstanding outcome. Could not be more pleased - had very positive and wonderful comments from everyone who has seen the final outcome!
Exceptional and timely job on the bathroom vanity and laundry room cabinets as well. Went out of their way to please and ensure positive outcomes. Excellent installers as well - great job Leonardo and Daniel2!

Jason
Jason

Addition on existing cabinets

After quoting from a few cabinet companies, we settled on DV kitchens for a few reasons. Most of the HomeStars highly-rated places wouldn't even bother to look at our project as it's apparently "too small and troublesome".

DV kitchens weren't the cheapest, nor most expensive, but exhibited the most amount of care and passion for what they do. They're up-front about why things cost the way they do, and were quite transparent about things like timelines or the brand of hardware they use.

Why I didn't give a full 10/10 in this review sort of stems from the fact that they're very busy. Things sometimes get missed, communications sometimes fall off to the side, and there is sometimes a bit of miscommunication in the back office which can require some gentle following up.

Daniel, the owner, patiently answered our questions and expertly translated the design we had in mind, into reality.

The installer came on time and was very diligent (barely ever took a break, I don't think he even ate the entire day), working well past 10PM on the last day.

All in all, we're very happy with the end result and plan on contacting Daniel again to see about getting some soft close hinges for our existing cabinets!

Hello Jason,

Thank you so much for the kind and honest review. Here at DV Kitchens we are always trying our best to provide customers like you the best we can. I thank you for the constructive criticism, and this is definetly something we need to improve on. As our company continues to grow we must adequately learn to adapt in all areas, like in our internal communication as you said. We hope you enjoy our work for years to come, and certainly would love to be of service to you again in the future if possible.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

New kitchen

My experience with DV Kitchens was excellent from the very beginning. Their team is so friendly and knowledgeable, they do what's needed to get things done the right way. A beautiful kitchen, top quality materials, great installation... an awesome project done!

Thanks Daniel Valentini and team :)

Lidia in Georgetown
Lidia in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Our experience with Daniel and his team was outstanding from start to finish. We cannot say enough about the personal attention and accommodations we were afforded. Last minute changes were welcome and when installation was finally ready to begin, it was done in a timely and professional manner.
Thanks go out to Robbie, Andrina, and Daniel (installer) for their work with us throughout the process.
We recommend DV Kitchens without hesitation and would use them again for future home projects.
Thank you!
Lidia and Dion, Georgetown

Peter from Oakville
Peter from Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

From start to finish we could not have had a better experience. The design, attention to detail, responsiveness to our requests and follow up have been outstanding. We now have our show kitchen and are loving it. Kudos to Daniel and his team. This company is a 'no brainer' if you are looking to remodel or renovate your kitchen.

Greetings Peter,

We are delighted that you chose us to help you on your way to creating your dream kitchen. Here at DV Kitchens, we strive towards quality, aesthetically pleasing, and unique work that varies all types of styles out there! We are more than happy to hear you are satisfied with your new kitchen and want to send a special thanks for being such an amazing client to work with. It was our pleasure to serve you and have our crew work their very best to provide you with your DREAM kitchen.

Kindest Regards,

The DV Kitchens and Baths Team

Jane from Oakville
Jane from Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

I can not say enough about this company. The whole team from Daniel, Alena in the office, Daniel, Leo and Mauricio, they were all excellent. They arrived on time, were professional, kind and cleaned up at the end of each day. I was given a schedule before the job started and it was kept to. Everyone showed up when they were supposed to, no headaches at all.
I am so happy with my new cabinets, backsplash and countertop. The quality of the cabinets is outstanding. I have no hesitation about recommending Daniel and his company.

Dear Jane,

We want to thank-you for being an outstanding client, allowing us to give you ideas as well as letting us know what you were picturing in your kitchen. DV Kitchens was more than happy to serve you any way possible.

Kindest Regards,

The DV Kitchens and Baths Team

More about Dvkitchens

High End Kitchen and bath design, custom renovation, cabinet design, combining innovative materials and technologies, great quality and professional installations, servicing One Oakville Showroom Location. Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Waterdown, Milton, Brampton. About Us DV Kitchens and Baths was founded by Daniel Valentini, who has over 25 years ...