Campbell Tree Expert Inc.

1257 Barnwell Crescent Ottawa ON K4B 1K4
Tree Service
Campbell Tree Expert Inc.

Reviews for Campbell Tree Expert Inc.

Sherry
Sherry

Tree Removal

I highly recommend Campbell Tree Experts. Professional, polite, efficient, and on time. Lynn was so nice to deal with. The crew was amazing and left my property spotless. I was very impressed with the entire process - start to finish. Thanks Lynn & Glen.

Hi Sherry
Have a good weekend.
Glen & Lynn Campbell
ISA Certified Arborist

Eva Hayes
Eva Hayes

Tree Removal

We have used Campbell Tree services 3 times now. Lynn the arborist is very knowledgeable and personable. The team is efficient, quick and very professional. They clean up with no trace of removal. I strongly recommend the company and they are very reasonably priced.

Hi Eva
Thanks a bunch for taking your time to post your review.
Have a great weekend.
Glen Campbell ISA Certified Arborist (ON-1138A) campbelltreeexperts.com info@campbelltreeexperts.com cell: 6132237732

Robert from Ottawa
Robert from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Professional and organized, almost like a military operation.

Very pleased with the work and advice.

The team arrived as agreed, very organized in their execution throughout.

Did QUICK work of my reasonably sized maple tree that was splitting badly in 2 different places. Originally I contracted them to cut down 2 branches overhanging the house but Glen advised me that the tree was not safe upon seeing it in detail, and gave me a fair estimate for the removal of the whole thing.

The team took safety seriously, which is kind of a big deal with tree removal. They were professional and organized, (and more than well equipped), almost like a military operation. Cleanup was excellent as well which is a huge plus and somewhat rare these days. Also they know what's what with the City bylaws. Thanks again Glen and Lynn

Hi Robert
Thanks again for trusting our company to care fore your tree care needs.

Belinda
Belinda
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Campbell's really are tree experts!

I've been using Campbell's for about ten years now, both for commercial and residential trimming and removals. Their crews and equipment are topnotch, they are quick, safe and professional. Every job completed as quoted and per detailed discussions beforehand.

Thanks Belinda

Treelover
Treelover
1 review Ottawa, ON

Prune scotch pine in front yard

We have a large scotch tree on our front yard that had lots of dead and bare branches, and were worried the tree might have to come down altogether. Lynn assessed it and suggested a pruning and cleanup. On the day of the pruning, it was determine that one of the three main trunks was entirely dead. The team worked quickly and efficiently. Despite a warning that some flowers at the base of the tree might get trampled, they miraculously left my whole front garden undamaged. Excellent job of cleaning up. Other than the tree now looking loved, you would not know that any work had happened. Definitely getting them back in the fall to trim an oak tree. (Must be done while tree is dormant to avoid the risk a life threatening illness due to pruning now , something we would not have known had we not called the experts. ). Many thanks to Lynn, Glen and their team.

Hi Again

CC from Ottawa
CC from Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Spruce tree pruning

Great team, professional friendly crew. Reasonably priced. They did the work, cleaned the work area within 45 minutes. I think they appreciated when I told them not to worry about the work area. It will grow back ;) I will definitely hire them again

Thanks so much for taking your time to post your review.

Louise in Oakville
Louise in Oakville

Large tree pruning

Thank again for the fast and friendly service. Everything was done as stated in the estimate, which left no surprises. Easy to communicate with and my questions were answered promptly. Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable people all the way.

SensOfficeRalph
SensOfficeRalph
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Support Local... support Local

Support Local… Support Local Campbell Tree Experts.
Lynn Campbell an ISA Certified Arborist was a pleasure to work with for the two trees I needed to get pruned this spring. Sent a request for a quote and she called promptly as well as visited our property to see exactly what I need to have done. Lynn then sent an electronic quote with photo of the trees and a detailed description of the limbs and pruning required along with a very reasonable (what I call value for $$$) quote. I approved it online and she called with a tentative date later in the month to ensure the sap had stopped running.

On the day of service the 5-person crew lead by Chris showed up ahead of schedule along with Lynn to go over and reaffirm my concerns. Chris was excellent, as the job progressed his crew had me come to the two work locations to see if I want any further pruning once the big limbs were removed and the trees took on their new appearance. This check and double check in my opinion is the best way to ensure the homeowner gets the best result.

A special thank you to “William” who took time out of his work to give me some pointers on how to prune and properly care for an old Lilac bush that I have been caring for. This speaks to the quality of training Lynn’s crews have and their desire for customer service.

Clean-up was outstanding and when Campbell Tree Experts where done and drove away you would not know I had tree pruning done that day. Yard was raked up, driveway was cleared and on the road where the chipper did it work was also swept up.

I have used many an Arborist over the 27 years we have been here in Orleans and I can attest to the fact that Campbell Tree Experts are an excellent local choice.

Ralph, Orleans, Ont.

Wow Ralph!!
What a kind and great review.
Thank You.
So much appreciated.

Peter in Brampton
Peter in Brampton

Tree pruning

Lynn gave us an accurate competitive quote and description on what needed to be done to our Large Maple. The crew was professional, courteous and seemed to enjoy their work. I highly recommend this company.
Peter Brady

Ken in Fort Frances
Ken in Fort Frances
1 review Fort Frances, ON

Another expert job!

As usual, CTS were on time and on budget. We have used them for removal of several large threatened trees as well as tidying up the rest. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Hi Ken
Much appreciated thanks.

More about Campbell Tree Expert Inc.

Campbell Tree Experts Inc. – Your Ottawa Tree Specialists

ONLY Gifted and Certified Arborists employed so that the work is done right the first time.

Keep your property safe while protecting your investment with the ISA Certified Arborist and ISA Certified Tree Workers at Campbell Tree Experts Inc. Serving the Ottawa area since 1992, we provide a full range of tree services from 24-hour emergency storm recovery to pruning and stump grinding.

Ensuring the Healthy Growth of Your Trees

Campbell Tree Experts Inc. cares for nature’s green gifts with highly-trained arborists skilled in pruning, cabling and bracing to ensure the healthy growth of your trees. As educated ISA Certified Arborist and ISA Certified Tree Workers, we can diagnose and manage pest and disease infestations. When necessary, we can remove dangerous trees from your property in a safe and efficient manner. We are a number one source for tree services in the Ottawa region.

Equipment to Handle Jobs of All Sizes

With 86’ crane trucks and 65’ bucket trucks, Campbell Tree Experts Inc. has the equipment and expertise to take on jobs of all sizes. We also feature 24” capacity chippers and stump grinders capable of entering gates as narrow as 31”. Campbell Tree Experts Inc. is Fully Insured and carries WSIB coverage for all employees

Local ownership at your service!

Born and raised in the Ottawa area, from 17 years old Owner Glen Campbell (ISA Certified Arborist) has had a passion for the outdoors & nature.

Gaining his experience with local tree company owners, he decided to open his own business in 1992 along with his wife Lynn Arbour-Campbell (ISA Certified Arborist).

Hiring an ISA Certified Arborist & ISA Certified Tree Worker

An ISA Certified Arborist and ISA Certified Tree Workers are specialists in the care of individual trees and can determine what type of pruning is necessary to improve the health, appearance, and safety of your trees. ISA Certified Arborist and ISA Certified Tree Workers are knowledgeable about the needs of trees, trained and equipped to provide proper care.

Trained work crews have all the required safety equipment, liability insurance and workers compensation coverage. Pruning and removals can be very dangerous and should be performed by properly certified tree care companies.

If you are looking for fast and efficient tree service in Ottawa, contact us today!