Campbell Tree Expert Inc.

Tree Service
NAVAN ON K4B1K4
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Navan  >  Campbell Tree Expert Inc.

Reviews for Campbell Tree Expert Inc.

Large Maple tree starting to split from storm damage

A recent storm caused a mature and very large Maple tree to start to split and risked damaging a neighbour's property. Glen and his team were fast and efficient, and offered amazing service. They removed the tree and ground the stump. Very highly recommend!

Kate M. in Ottawa
Kate M. in Ottawa

Tree trim and reinforcement

Very pleased with the service from Campbell's - the estimate was well below others we looked at and they were very knowledgeable about the issue we are having with our black walnut tree. Understanding that we would like to preserve it as long as is safe, they trimmed it back and reinforced it with rods. The guys showed up right on time and were very professional and friendly. Once the work was done, they cleaned up and left the yard just as they had found it.

Tree Removal

A huge tree came down on our property miraculously doing little damage but threatening to destroy our garage by the weight left on it. I called Campbell's early on Monday morning and got instant courteous service. They impressed me first by their courtesy, next by their promptness, and finally by their professionalism, honesty, skill and perfectionism. They promptly and safely removed the huge dangerous-looking pieces of wood and then cleaned up all the remaining debris. At the end of the day our garden was immaculate again and Mr. Campbell and I shook hands on a job well done.

RJMV in Ottawa
RJMV in Ottawa

Recommended!

We chose Campbell to trim a big tree in our backyard that we share with our neighbours. Getting the estimate was a breeze and the quote clearly indicated what would be included in the job. Service was friendly and professional and they did a great job, also in the clean-up. I can definitely recommend this company.

Cheryl Wang from Ottawa
Cheryl Wang from Ottawa
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Remove Big Locust Tree

Lynne's team came over and remove the tree in my back yard and took all debris away. Her team did a very professional jobs. The guys are very easy going also.

M Avery from Ottawa
M Avery from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree & shrub pruning

I have had this company prune my trees and shrubs for several years. They do a great job; over and above what I ask for. Very friendly and great service.

Henry in Ottawa
Henry in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Remove tree and grind stump

I had a problem tree - a black walnut - in the back yard. I got 4 estimates. Campbells was just $10 more than the lowest.

Lynn, who came to give the estimate, knew all about black walnuts (unlike two of the companies I called!!) and gave great advice.

All aspects of the work were carried out perfectly.

HSTA
HSTA
14 reviews Gloucester, ON

Tree removal

We had an alright experience with tree removal. The quote that Campbell gave us was the same as another company, but we liked this company more in terms of the knowledge they gave off.

Plummie from Ottawa
Plummie from Ottawa
19 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree removal

I hired this company to remove 3 trees including stump grinding. One was a very large spruce very close to the house and the other two were smaller. Their quote came in just under the other quotes I got. The estimator was very knowledgeable about trees and explained the process to me clearly. They arranged for the distinctive tree permit. The workers arrived on time on the day they said they would, and did a great job with the tree removal and grinding. I would definitely hire them again!

Chris Olson from Nepean
Chris Olson from Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Storm Damage Clean Up

I called Campbell Tree Experts to come out and clean up some broken trees in my yard. There was extensive damage, and they cleaned it all up and took away all the debris. The owner really knew her stuff, and was able to prune back the damaged trees to ensure their future health. I was very pleased about how this work went. I compared the price to other companies, and with my neighbours; they all felt that the price was very good. I wood use them again.