Action Door Services Ltd

3631 48 Avenue SE CALGARY AB T2Y3M9
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in PRIDDIS  >  Action Door Services Ltd

Reviews for Action Door Services Ltd

Dan Hannah from Calgary

My garage door was giving me grief. I phoned Action and they pretty much diagnosed it over the phone that it was a broken internal spring and was 2 weeks delivery. They recommended installing just a regular spring for 1/2 the cost. I also had them install new weatherstripping. The service guy showed up on time, explained different things to me and showed me how to maintain the garage door (who knew that you actually had to lubicate hinges, rollers, etc). They we professional and their diagnosis was spot on. The door has worked flawlessy for the past year.

Jerry in Calgary
13 reviews CHESTERMERE, AB

i was having issues with a garage door that wouldn't go up when you pressed the garage door remote. i called action and over the phone we solved the issue

Gregg Ireland in Calgary

This company replaced my garage door for me and did an excellent job. They did not try to upsell me on anything and arrived at the set apointment time and finished the job very fast. Great company and employees.

pblizard in Langdon
1 review Drumheller, AB

During cold weather garage door opener/tracking broke. Unable to get vehicle out of garage , called action door and the next day technician arrived (exactly on appt time). Very friendly and approachable. Great pricing and great service, I would recommend to anyone looking for garage door services.