Mr. Rooter

Reviews for Mr. Rooter

Yianka Rossi in East York
Yianka Rossi in East York

Plumbing

Respectful but ok. Helped out but my sinks are still clogged. They gave me some products to buy to put in sinks but again not draining properly. Had to call again to get snaked. The young man who came was really nice and respectful.

Patrick Miller from Kamloops
Patrick Miller from Kamloops
4 reviews Kamloops, BC

Water heater install

Mr. Rooter replaced my leaking water heater and advised me that my bathroom plumbing needed upgrading. They also replaced the 'heat tape' on the water pipe underneath my mobile. Great work and friendly, responsive staff.

Thank you Patrick! I'm so glad we were able to help you and get your plumbing and home back in order promptly! All the best this winter season from the staff at Mr. Rooter Plumbing!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Kamloops?