HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vaughan  >  MT DRAINS & PLUMBING

Reviews for MT DRAINS & PLUMBING

kraftboy

Estimate was lower than others I'd received. Work was exactly what I was looking for. My basement floor was much thicker than they expected (heck, than I expected), but they persevered with replacing my sewage ejector pit & pump with no quibbles. Got the job done, work looks good, no corners cut, kept everything clean, and nice folks to boot. Definitely will use them again should the need arise.

Thank you for choosing MT Drains & Plumbing as your service provider. We appreciate positive reviews from our clients! Our team members always take their time to make sure that the job is completed on time and without any mess!

Stephen

We discovered a flood in the basement and after we realized it was coming from the foundation wall we were desperate for a company that was not only competent but trustworthy. After calling a few contractors we had Pavel come out to our house to assess the problem. We choose MT Drains and specifically Pavel as he appeared to care about our horrible problem. He agreed to start right away and his guys were at the house first thing on a Saturday to do the work exactly as he promised.

To make a long story short, they actually had to dig in a few places to locate the leak and then there was even more work as there was a broken pipe as well as a large crack in the foundation. The best reference we can give is to let everyone know that Pavel himself ended up helping his guys fix the problems and was knee deep in mud until the problem was fixed. He actually had to come 3 or 4 times and did so without asking in order to ensure the leak was fixed.

it is very hard to find someone you can trust at the best of times but we highly recommend Pavel and MT Drains!

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for such a great review! At MT Drains & Plumbing, we are dedicated to providing quality service. We aim to gain our clients' trust, as it is an important aspect in our industry. Thanks again for your recommendation of our company!

barbarela79

Great job on replumbing our bathroom and installing all the fixtures. The job involved moving a toilet, creating a walk-in-shower with and plumbing for a double sink vanity. It was done on time and budget.

Thank you for trusting MT Drains & Plumbing. We always try to be time efficient and professional. We are glad you chose us for your bathroom renovation!

tjleek

Pavel showed up on time and did what he said he would do. He worked with an apprentice and they made a great team. He even fixed my dripping bathtub faucet for nothing! I have a 30 year old faucet and Pavel went the extra mile to find the obsolete part so I didn't have to change the entire faucet and break the tile on the wall. That was really appreciated. He saved me money. Great job, happy customer. I'm very pleased!

Thank you very much for your kind words. We were more than happy to assist you with sump pump and other plumbing meters. It's very important to keep your basement protected, especially newly renovated like yours.
We will always be there for you when you need us.
Thanks again, all the Best!!!

Andreas in Toronto

I hired MT drains & plumbing after a recommendation from another contractor. Pavel and Eddy showed up promptly to look at the required work and explained options and issues.
I received a quote and decided to hire them. All work was done professionally and in a timely manner. They properly communicated various work sections with other contractors for a smooth work progress.
I am a qualified and licensed tradesman for over 20 years and appreciate finding contractors with integrity!
These guys are honest and good and most importantly stand by their work!
Thanks Eddy and Pavel!
Anytime again.

Hi Andreas, thank you for your positive review! Our company stands by its professionalism and one of our goals is to leave our clients happy and problem free. Thanks again,
MT Drains & Plumbing

takallakosta
1 review Barrie, ON

We've used MT Drains & Plumbing a few times and every time it was a great experience. Punctuality and professionalism were above and beyond.
Thank you guys. Great job.

Hi Kosta, thank you so much for your kind review. We hope your water is much better quality now and your plumbing won't need us for a while. We were more than happy to assist you with your problems and will do the same if you need us in the future.
Thanks again and Best Regards from team MT.

dimar
1 review Barrie, ON

I have had the drain water comes up issue in basement at Sunday night. I left a message on mailbox and got a phone call from plumber Mr. E. at 6:00 am in Monday. Around 10:30 am two guys figured out the issue from basement via small TV in my main drain pipe. Diagnosis was done. "No, snaking do not help, just replace the pipe." I got the quote in few hours later. We did schedule the repair on coming weekend. The problem was solved in two days. Quite, cleaned, professional, friendly and with 25 years warranty. Great job guys! Thanks you!!!

Thank you Dima for your kind review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. It's very inconvenient having a sewer backup in the middle of the night. We tried to do our best to be at your place as quickly as possible and solve the problem for you.
Now, with your new drain underground, you can sleep soundly. :)
Thanks again and Best Regards.
MT Team.

Pall in Toronto

After having a terrible issue with one other plumber, I was referred to MT through a friend and they have come through on multiple instances. They even had a more efficient and cost effective solution for me that was proposed by another plumber. Quality workmanship and peace of mind.

Hi Pall, we would like to thank you very much for your review. It's very important and unfortunately, not easy nowadays to find the right people to deal with problems that come with owning a house. We're glad that we were the right plumbing company for you, and hope to hear from you again, should you need us. :)
Sincerely,
MT Team.

Parv in Toronto (Junction)

I hired MT Drains and Plumbing to handle everything plumbing for my renovation (entire house): rough-ins, water supply, finishing etc…
MT came in and picked up where someone else left off, never an easy task but they approached the job with a can do attitude and got the rough in ready for inspection in no time. Edi and his crew are very knowledgeable, would definitely recommend these guys.

Hi Parv, thank you so much for your review. We were impressed of how non professional guy could manage the construction site in such a professional way.
It was a big pleasure working for you.
All your plumbing is new, so no reason to see you anytime soon:))).
Have fun in your newly built home.

More about MT DRAINS & PLUMBING

All underground and above ground plumbing repairs and installations

=====FREE ESTIMATES=====

MT DRAINS & PLUMBING experts at your service! With years of experience, our licensed plumbers provide exceptional services to both residential and commericial properties. Our technicians exceed all expectations at very reasonable and affordable prices.

===========CITY OF TORONTO REBATE PROGRAM==========

We offer wide range of plumbing, drains and waterproofing services:

- Drain Snaking and Inspection, DVD Recording Upon Request