HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vaughan  >  MT DRAINS & PLUMBING
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MT DRAINS & PLUMBING

Andreas in Toronto

I hired MT drains & plumbing after a recommendation from another contractor. Pavel and Eddy showed up promptly to look at the required work and explained options and issues.
I received a quote and decided to hire them. All work was done professionally and in a timely manner. They properly communicated various work sections with other contractors for a smooth work progress.
I am a qualified and licensed tradesman for over 20 years and appreciate finding contractors with integrity!
These guys are honest and good and most importantly stand by their work!
Thanks Eddy and Pavel!
Anytime again.

Job Price

Hi Andreas, thank you for your positive review! Our company stands by its professionalism and one of our goals is to leave our clients happy and problem free. Thanks again,
MT Drains & Plumbing

Stephen in San Francisco

We discovered a flood in the basement and after we realized it was coming from the foundation wall we were desperate for a company that was not only competent but trustworthy. After calling a few contractors we had Pavel come out to our house to assess the problem. We choose MT Drains and specifically Pavel as he appeared to care about our horrible problem. He agreed to start right away and his guys were at the house first thing on a Saturday to do the work exactly as he promised.

To make a long story short, they actually had to dig in a few places to locate the leak and then there was even more work as there was a broken pipe as well as a large crack in the foundation. The best reference we can give is to let everyone know that Pavel himself ended up helping his guys fix the problems and was knee deep in mud until the problem was fixed. He actually had to come 3 or 4 times and did so without asking in order to ensure the leak was fixed.

it is very hard to find someone you can trust at the best of times but we highly recommend Pavel and MT Drains!

barbarela79

Great job on replumbing our bathroom and installing all the fixtures. The job involved moving a toilet, creating a walk-in-shower with and plumbing for a double sink vanity. It was done on time and budget.

tjleek

Pavel showed up on time and did what he said he would do. He worked with an apprentice and they made a great team. He even fixed my dripping bathtub faucet for nothing! I have a 30 year old faucet and Pavel went the extra mile to find the obsolete part so I didn't have to change the entire faucet and break the tile on the wall. That was really appreciated. He saved me money. Great job, happy customer. I'm very pleased!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind words. We were more than happy to assist you with sump pump and other plumbing meters. It's very important to keep your basement protected, especially newly renovated like yours.
We will always be there for you when you need us.
Thanks again, all the Best!!!

takallakosta
1 review Barrie, ON

We've used MT Drains & Plumbing a few times and every time it was a great experience. Punctuality and professionalism were above and beyond.
Thank you guys. Great job.

Job Price

Hi Kosta, thank you so much for your kind review. We hope your water is much better quality now and your plumbing won't need us for a while. We were more than happy to assist you with your problems and will do the same if you need us in the future.
Thanks again and Best Regards from team MT.

dimar
1 review Barrie, ON

I have had the drain water comes up issue in basement at Sunday night. I left a message on mailbox and got a phone call from plumber Mr. E. at 6:00 am in Monday. Around 10:30 am two guys figured out the issue from basement via small TV in my main drain pipe. Diagnosis was done. "No, snaking do not help, just replace the pipe." I got the quote in few hours later. We did schedule the repair on coming weekend. The problem was solved in two days. Quite, cleaned, professional, friendly and with 25 years warranty. Great job guys! Thanks you!!!