Drain Services

Reviews for MT DRAINS & PLUMBING

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Burst valve

Everything about my experience with MT drains&plumbing was excellent. I had emergency burst outside hose valve. Val was the plumber who came. He was excellent. Courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. My outside valve was broken and inside one wouldn’t shut. He fixed the problem and also gave me tips for how to avoid the same problem in the future. As for the price I thought it was very reasonable. Quite happy all the way around.

Steamul S.
Steamul S.

Steamul Sauna Spa renovation, construction

These guys are very knowledgeable and professional. The charges are more than reasonable. There were a lot of challenging tusks to perform. Everything was done fast and high quality. Very satisfied.

Thank you very much for great review. Customer satisfactuon is our number one priority.

Thaia in Toronto
Thaia in Toronto

Basement waterproofing and window well replacement

I selected this company from several estimates because it seemed to offer a good combination of experienced, professional knowledge and reasonable pricing. It more than lived up to expectations, with work completed exactly as specified, time lines met, custom made window wells designed as requested, and clear communication throughout. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks Thaia for spending time writinv the review.

Always happy to help

romanfain
romanfain
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Water treatment system installation

MT Drains installed a water softener and water filter at my house in Newmarket. The install was quick and they even showed me how to use the equipment. I like the fact they separated the waterline that I use to water my lawn so I don't pour softener water into the ground! The equipment is great and very quite. I hear a lot of people complain about the taste of the water comes out from the water filter, all I can say my kitchen filtered water tastes great and we drink it all the time. If you live north of the city I definitely recommend getting a water softener and filter! the difference is very noticeable!

Thank you, Roman. Good to hear that.

G.Berg
G.Berg

Outdoor house/sewage drain.

Outside drain needed replacing. Thought it was going to be messy and ugly. They were all done in a day and looked as if they had never been here. Even replanted my bushes better than I had planted them myself.

Happy to hear that! Thank you for the review

Aleksandr K in Thornhill
Aleksandr K in Thornhill

DRAINS & PLUMBING

MT DRAINS & PLUMBING
833-363-7323
Vaughan
L6A 4N2

During the renovation in the basement Pavel from MT Drains came over and fixed all the leaks, changed all the drains and did a completely new plumbing with his team . Im very satisfied and i highly recommend them. Thanks Pavel

Thank you for spending the time and rate our company. We really appreciate it.

pat
pat
1 review Newmarket, ON

Basement apartment bathroom rough-in

I found this company to be efficient and reliable. They were also dependable. Fair price. Easy to work with.

Thanks a lot, We appreciate your business

nicolegironda
nicolegironda
1 review Barrie, ON

Plumbing

Our century home needed a lot of plumbing work, and Eddie and his team were well prepared for the task. They always communicated with us as work was moving along, which is a bit of a rarity we encountered with contractors working on our home, and were flexible on timing when scheduling issues came up. Would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for your review. It was pleasure working for you. It's always challenging to renovate an older house although the mission is completed and turned out very nicely.
Will be more than happy to assist you in the future.

zachary.n.taylor
zachary.n.taylor

Underground main piping in basement and in front of house

I will truly say Pavel is the best contractor I've ever worked with. He is always around and willing to stop by and help. His initial work was done ahead of schedule and on budget. Highly highly recommend!

Thanks Zach for your positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients.

Your business is much appreciated

gt
gt

Great work

Estimate was lower than others I'd received. Work was exactly what I was looking for. My basement floor was much thicker than they expected (heck, than I expected), but they persevered with replacing my sewage ejector pit & pump with no quibbles. Got the job done, work looks good, no corners cut, kept everything clean, and nice folks to boot. Definitely will use them again should the need arise.

Thank you for choosing MT Drains & Plumbing as your service provider. We appreciate positive reviews from our clients! Our team members always take their time to make sure that the job is completed on time and without any mess!

More about MT DRAINS & PLUMBING

All underground and above ground plumbing repairs and installations

=====FREE ESTIMATES=====

MT DRAINS & PLUMBING LTD experts at your service! With years of experience, our licensed plumbers provide exceptional services to both residential and commericial properties. Our technicians exceed all expectations at very reasonable and affordable prices.

===========CITY OF TORONTO REBATE PROGRAM==========

We offer wide range of plumbing, drains and waterproofing services:

- Drain Snaking and Inspection, DVD Recording Upon Request
- Foundation repair
- Crack repair

REBATE FOR BACK WATER VALVE AND SUMP PUMP INSTALLATIONS UP TO $3200

Plumbing, Waterproofing, and Drain Services
Commercial Plumbing Projects, Custom Homes Plumbing Rough-in, Residential Plumbing Rough-in, Basement Reno Plumbing Rough-in, Dry Basements with no water,
- Drain Snaking and Inspection, DVD Recording Upon Request - Drain Repairs - Drain Cleaning - Plumbing Repairs - New Plumbing and Drain Instalations - Rough-ins - Trenchless Technology - New Water Supply Line Installation - Trenchles Method - Purifying Systems Reverse Osmosis - Back Water Valve Installation - Sump Pump Installation - Waterproofing - Wet Leaky Basement Repair - Window well instalation & repair - Window well drains - Weeping tile pipe replacement - Foundation repair - Crack repair
Reverse Osmosis, American Standard, Moen, Delta, Mansfield, Ridgid, Dewalt, Milwaukee, Rinai, Liberty, TOTO,
1991