AV Contracting

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Thornhill  >  AV Contracting

Reviews for AV Contracting

emily in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I hired Av Contracting to finish my basement earlier this year. They were recommended to me by a friend. Alan, the owner was never late to come in with his crew. He did everything that we agreed on. I'm very picky and spent just as much time in the basement as the workers did, but was very satisfied with every aspect of their companies work. They pay attention to detail, they were very clean and were very polite to work with. Now i have a beautiful new space in my home to enjoy.

Jordan in Toronto

I shopped around for some time for a contractor to renovate my basement. When I met Allan, who was recommended to me by a friend, I knew instantly that he was right for the job. He brought with him an exceptional portfolio of his past jobs, ranging from luxury homes to commercial work, and provided a comprehensive estimate on the work that needed to be done.

Allan was always on time and worked diligently to get the job done with the highest quality of workmanship. He was patient throughout the process, working from the design stage through to completion. He kept to his original price despite complications outside of his control that caused the job to run longer. His professional demeanor is from my experience rare.

Allan's many years of experience in various trades was very evident through the work he performed in my basement. Although renovating is always stressful, Allan's knowledge and skill made the process less so.