Langley Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
19876 56 Ave Langley BC V3A 3X9
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Surrey  >  Langley Window Cleaning  >  Window, siding, gutter sealant, roof cleaning and moss removal

Window, siding, gutter sealant, roof cleaning and moss removal

I saw William from Langley window cleaning washing a neighbours house and asked him what kind of products and equipment he used. As a professional home inspector I know there has to be special technique not to cause hidden damage. Will was very professional and extremely knowledgeable with his product and techniques. I hired him to do a complete moss removal/roof treatment, window cleaning and siding cleaning. He went above and beyond my expectations. He even took care of a wasp nest I had growing in my soffits. He took lots of pictures and explained in detail his work. I would definitely recommend Will for all your exterior house cleaning needs.

Thank you for your kind, positive review Paul. I'm grateful you hired us and appreciate the service we provide. It's truly amazing how much a good clean can transform a home and restore it's curb appeal. Best wishes to you and your family Paul and thanks again.