Platinum Pro Painters Inc. | Todd Lacroix

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Platinum Pro Painters Inc. | Todd Lacroix

Jade in Brampton
Jade in Brampton

Great experience from start to finish!

I loved everything about my new house except the kitchen. It was just so dark with the black backsplash and wood cupboards. I had the backsplash replaced but it wasn’t enough so I contacted Platinum Pro Painters. Todd and Eric were so helpful and made me feel confident in my decision to go with them. Raad did a fantastic job. He made sure I was completely satisfied before he left. My kitchen feels bigger and brighter now and I couldn’t be happier! I would absolutely recommend them - good customer service and execution go a long way!

Thank you so much Jade. It absolutely made our week how excited you were with the transformation! It was an absolute pleasure working for you and your family !

Enjoy the rest of your Summer!

Http://PlatinumProPainters.com

Teresa H.
Teresa H.

Kitchen cabinets painted

Todd and his team did an outstanding job painting our kitchen cabinets in 2 colours - with a perfect colour match. We found Platinum Pro Painters professional, courteous, and efficient. We would gladly recommend them to others who would like to paint their cupboards.

Hey Teresa, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review! Means the world to us, it's what we strive for and we certainly hope we have the honour of working for you again in the near future!

jamesescarlett
jamesescarlett
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen renovations

Such a wonderful company to work with. We have nothing bot the highest accolades in regards to their service. All the work was done to the highest standard and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone interested in kitchen renovations.

Hi James, thank you so much for this review. Absolutely made all of our day here at Platinum Pro Painters. We hope we work for you again in the near future! Have a lovely Summer!

Tim s.
Tim s.

Kitchen cabinet painting and ceiling painting

Great work, done quickly. Raad (painter) was very professional and a pleasure to have in my home

Hi Tim, thank you so much for taking then time to write your review. We really enjoyed working for you and a great experience from start to finish. Have a lovely Summer!

Inthujan
Inthujan

Kitchen Cabinet And Bathroom vanity Painting

While shopping for kitchen cabinet painters, I stumbled across PlatinumPro Painters by doing a simple google search. The website was very clear, professional, and informative about the services offered. I decided to give them a call to get a quote as I needed the job done ASAP. Due to my urgent needs, the company sent a salesperson to my house within hours to provide a quote. The salesperson attended and provided information, explained procedures, and answered all questions that we had. I decided to go with this company although I had no previous experience with them based on the information on the website and my conversation with the salesperson.

The painters/crew arrived on time and got to work right away. One of the painters that attended, Sebastian, was extremely friendly, helpful, and ensured that I was content with the work they were doing. The painters paid attention to every little detail and transformed my entire kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanity cabinets throughout the entire house. The kitchen cabinets were originally a dark brown / red colour, and now they are painted cloud white. The new paint colour has made the kitchen look brand new and bright. I am very pleased with the services provided by Platinum Pro Painters, and the crew that worked on my house. Mr. Sebastian went above and beyond to make sure that my family was happy with the work being done, and it was a pleasure working with him.

HI Inthujan,

So great to hear from you and your experience with us. It was an absolute pleasure working for you and we look forward to work for you and your family once again in the future!

Have a lovely Summer!

(416)986-8633
info@PlatinumProPainters.com
Www.platinumpropainters.com

Barrie
Barrie
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Reno

The crew did an excellent job they were as quick as could be expected but it was old oak they were refinishing so it involved a little more than just repainting a normal painted finish.
We are very pleased with the work done.

Hi Barrie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a testimonial about your experience with us! It was an absolute pleasure working for you!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the Summer and we look forward to hearing from you again!

Www.platinumpropainters.com

Deb
Deb
1 review Burlington, ON

Condo paint

There was a lot of detail work to be done after walls of mirrors had been removed and the team worked hard to make it perfect!
We are so pleased with the results! Thank you!!

Thank you so much Deb, you were an absolute pleasure to work for and look forward to work with you again in the future! Have a lovely Summer and congratulations on your new condo!

(416)986-8633

Nadeem
Nadeem
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen Reno

I used Platinum Pro Painters to repaint my kitchen cabinets. From the very beginning the service was excellent and Todd was very prompt in responding to my emails. The crew that came out (Sabastian and team) were very professional and did an excellent job.

Post-sale service was also excellent as I had a chip in one of the cabinet doors from appliance deliveries and Todd was willing to fix it for me free of charge.

Highly recommend!

Hi Nadeem, thank you so much for your review. Myself and my crew loved working for you! And looked forward to working for you again in the near future! Have a lovely Summer!

Jamie
Jamie
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Island Refinished

Todd was a lifesaver! I am a kitchen designer and I had a mixup with an island ordered in the wrong colour from another cabinet manufacturer. I brought the pieces to Todd and he assured me he could refinish them in the correct colour and match the finish. He was quick to answer all of my questions. Less then a week later he had them ready. I would be happy to recommend him to anyone looking to refinish their cabinets.

Hi Jamie, thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice testimonial. Means everything to us. Have a fabulous Summer!

ML
ML
1 review , ON

Painted kitchen cabinets

I hired Platinum Pro Painters to update my kitchen by painting my cabinets. They were extremely professional, courteous and responsive. Any questions I had were promptly addressed, they outlined how the project would be carried out and followed through on everything. The end product was great and I was very happy with the results.

Hey Marylou, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience with us! We are so happy you love your new kitchen and we look forward to working for you again! You were great to work for! Thanks again Marylou!

Http://PlatinumProPainters.com

More about Platinum Pro Painters Inc. | Todd Lacroix

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is proud to be featured on the 2014 Season of Holmes on Homes on HGTV!

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS was also featured on the Season Finale of Property Brothers in 2014.

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is the featured Painting Company for the new series on HGTV Open House Overhaul every Monday at 10pm!

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is also a very proud Member of the
Baeumler Approved Program. http://www.BaeumlerApproved.com

Featured on The Marilyn Denis Show in 2015

Looking to have your Kitchen Cabinets Painted? Call Platinum Pro Painters today for more information on your Kitchen Cabinet Painting Renovation

FREE Colour Consultation with a Professional Designer! Featured on HGTV!

Over 60 years of experience on our staff

Professional service focused on cleanliness timeliness and budget

Read our painting warranties and painting procedures for more info about how we work

Nothing less than perfection is satisfactory for our customers, so call us for a free consultation, and find out what Platinum Pro Painters can do for you

Our Goal is to service the community with our highest levels of professionalism.

We are located in the beautiful city of Burlington at 889 Fraser Drive unit 103 and are standing by to answer any questions you may have. We have been servicing Milton, Toronto, Burlington, Mississauga and the entire GTA for the past 5 years and will continue to bring the highest level of professionalism. Our professional Painters are second to none against our competitors and will continue to thrive on our level of excellence to better our clients experience.

We service all of ON, and AB, Canada and looking to expand.

We very much look forward to your call! 1(855)84-PAINT (72468)