Platinum Pro Painters Inc. | Todd Lacroix

Susan
Susan
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen cabinets

On site team were very nice and respectful of my home and tidied up after the job was done. They worked very hard on my kitchen. Todd did everything he could to ensure good customer service

Thank you so much for your review, means so much to all of us here at Platinum Pro Painters ! Happy holidays to you and your entire family!

tmolella
tmolella
1 review Caledon, ON

Cabnets painted.

Sebastian and his crew went over and above their call of duty. Amazing work I would recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you guys for an awesome job!

Thank you so much for your review. Sebastian is so happy to hear this, you made his day. It was an honour to work for you and we all wish you a wonderful Holiday Season!

kim
kim

Kitchen cabinets painted

Job well done, the guys are very professional, very nice crews, reliable, trustworthy, Very happy with job completed on time

Thank you so much Kim! Really means a lot to us. We look forward to working for you again in the future.

Maplegrove C.
Maplegrove C.

Kitchen Cabinet Painting

We had a great experience with Todd and his team. We were a bit nervous going into the job as the cabinets were in good shape and are good quality. We did not want to end up with a low-quality job. We really wanted to just update the colour. Well, we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Todd gave us a quote and went through the details and timing. We got ourselves ready and Sebastian and his partner Steve showed up on time and communicated through the entire process. Everything was done on time. We had one minor mix up on drilling out the holes for the new hardware we had purchased but honestly, it was not a big deal and Sebastian ensured us he would make it right and not finish until we were happy. As long as you prepare properly and communicate with the team I am sure you will be happy with the outcome.

Thank you so much! We absolutely loved working for you and we are so happy you love your new kitchen. It's our number one goal from the start. We look forward to working for you again in the future and enjoy the holiday season!

Michelle
Michelle

Kitchen renovation

Pleased with the work. Updated our kitchen colour to white. Looks fresh and clean. Completed September 2017. Did have some peeling within 6 months but they came and fixed it within a reasonable amount of time.

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time for your review. Means a lot to us. We take great care of all our clients if they have any issues, we take great pride in all our work. We would be truly honored to work for you again in the future. Have a nice holiday season from all of us from Platinum Pro Painters Inc.

Lindsay in Burlington
Lindsay in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Update

We hired Todd and the crew at Platinum Pro Painters to give our kitchen a much needed update. From the very first email we sent, to the very last day of the project, we were consistently impressed by the high standard of customer service we received. Today, our kitchen looks amazing and we couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Todd and Platinum Pro Painters. We definitely recommend working with this team!

Hi Lindsay, thank you so much for these kind words. You absolutely made mine and my crews day by your kind words. You were a pleasure to work for and look forward to working for you again in the future! Have a nice evening and an even better holiday season! Todd Lacroix | PRESIDENT

Sheila Mazza in San Francisco
Sheila Mazza in San Francisco
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great company and excellent work!

Todd is most professional, efficient, competent and enthusiastic about his craft. His workers spent many hours on my cupboards and did not stop and as well, they were very respectful of my home covering everything and moving items carefully. My kitchen looks brand new and it is bright and beautiful. Everything was done in a timely fashion and Todd answered any email or phone call I had, immediately. I saved so much money refinishing and I love it. I would definitely recommend this company. You will not be disappointed with the process or the fabulous end result!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a kind review. Means absolutely everything to us that we please each and every client we work for. We would be honored to work for you and your family again in the future. Enjoy the rest of your Summer Sheila!

Kitchen Refinishing

I just had my kitchen refinished and I couldn't be happier with Todd and his crew at Platinum Pro Painters. My kitchen was 22 years old, it has seen children, grandchildren and great grand children raised in it. In an Italian household the kitchen is the gathering place, many Sunday dinners, lots of celebrations and a home cooked meals almost every night. So it say it was well used is an understatement. It needed some TLC, lots of TLC. That’s where Todd and his crew stepped in. Within 8 days they removed the old cupboard doors, taped up my kitchen, painted the trim, refinished the bones of kitchen and brought back, my old cupboard doors, looking as though they had gone back in time 22 years ago!
Clean, neat, professional!!! I can’t say enough nice things about Todd, Sebastian and the other gentlemen who come to my home to take care of my kitchen. Thank you so much we are looking forward to many many more family dinners in our spectacular kitchen!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It absolutely makes our day to see our clients so happy with our services. Have a wonderful day and we look forward to working for you again in the future.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Love my new kitchen

My daughter had platinum pro do her kitchen and she was very happy with the results so we had them do our kitchen and we are very happy too with their work. Everyone has commented on how great and modern our kitchen looks. Good job platinum pro.

Thank you so much for this review. Means a lot to us that we satisfy all our clients. It was an absolute pleasure working for you and hope to hear from you again in the near future. Have a wonderful day.

More about Platinum Pro Painters Inc. | Todd Lacroix

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is proud to be featured on the 2014 Season of Holmes on Homes on HGTV!

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS was also featured on the Season Finale of Property Brothers in 2014.

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is the featured Painting Company for the new series on HGTV Open House Overhaul every Monday at 10pm!

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is also a very proud Member of the
Baeumler Approved Program. http://www.BaeumlerApproved.com

Featured on The Marilyn Denis Show in 2015

Looking to have your Kitchen Cabinets Painted? Call Platinum Pro Painters today for more information on your Kitchen Cabinet Painting Renovation

FREE Colour Consultation with a Professional Designer! Featured on HGTV!

Over 60 years of experience on our staff

Professional service focused on cleanliness timeliness and budget

Read our painting warranties and painting procedures for more info about how we work

Nothing less than perfection is satisfactory for our customers, so call us for a free consultation, and find out what Platinum Pro Painters can do for you

Our Goal is to service the community with our highest levels of professionalism.

We are located in the beautiful city of Burlington at 889 Fraser Drive unit 103 and are standing by to answer any questions you may have. We have been servicing Milton, Toronto, Burlington, Mississauga and the entire GTA for the past 5 years and will continue to bring the highest level of professionalism. Our professional Painters are second to none against our competitors and will continue to thrive on our level of excellence to better our clients experience.

We service all of ON, and AB, Canada and looking to expand.

We very much look forward to your call! 1(855)84-PAINT (72468)