Platinum Pro Painters Inc. | Todd Lacroix

Platinum Pro Painters Inc. | Todd Lacroix

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Platinum Pro Painters Inc. | Todd Lacroix

Kitchen repainting

I wanted to repaint my kitchen from brown to white. I called Eric who came in for an evaluation and gave me a very reasonable price. The work took a little more than a week and i was very pleased with how it turned out. My kitchen looks fantastic. Everyone was very professional from Todd and Eric to Jose and the rest of the crew. I highly recommend Platinum Pro Painters.

Thank you so much for your review. Our entire staff enjoyed working for you and we look forward to working for you again in the future! Have a great summer and stay safe!

Andrew
Andrew
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Kitchen cabinets

I had a problem with the prior contractor, I thought was gonna paint my cabinets. After explaining the time constraints and ordeal, Todd and his team were able to finish my home in time for closing sale. I at one point in time thought that, had no chance. Cabinets look amazing and brand new. I recommended them to friends and family.

Thanks so much Andrew. We absolutely loved working for such a kind and generous client. We greatly appreciate all the referrals and hope we can do business again in the near future!

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Bathroom cabinet refinish

Platinum Pro Painters did an amazing job our master ensuite cabinets. The crew was professional and courteous. Sebastian kept us updated throughout the process, which was appreciated. Todd followed up at the end to ensure we were satisfied with the work. Great experience from start to finish. We would have them back again for future work.

Thank you so much for writing this review! We greatly appreciated working for you and your family and hope we have the pleasure of working for you again in the near future! Have a safe, fun Summer!

1(888)306-0101
Www.PlatinumProPainters.com

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Railing refinishing

Alex and his partner were punctual, professional and courteous, would highly recommend this team for your railing job, the job took 2 days. Extremely satisfied with the out come of the project!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really enjoyed working for you and your family. We hope to have the opportunity to work together on your next renovation, we would be absolutely honoured to do so. Stay safe and have a great Summer from everyone here at Platinum Pro Painters Inc

(416) 986-8633
Www.PlatinumProPainters.com

Made my kitchen new

Todd the owner was a pleasure to deal with. He answers emails so fast and goes the extra mile. I am really happy how my kitchen came out and the value Todd made me feel as a customer.

Hi Carmelo, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. Makes us extremely happy to satisfy each and every single one of our clients to the very best of our abilities. It was a true pleasure to work for you. Have a great 2021 and stay safe!

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Painting

I have nothing but amazing things to say about our experience with Todd & Platinum Pro Painters! From the initial quote process to scheduling our job through to its' execution, it was seamless, easy and a pleasure. The crew, including Sebastian, did an exceptional job taping the area off, keeping everything so clean/organized and being really diligent about the details. Our cabinets turned out beautifully - honestly, better than I even expected. Todd's responsiveness, detail and follow through were fantastic. I couldn't have expected better customer service! I would highly recommend Todd & Platinum Pro Painters!

Hey Donna! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice review about your experience with us. It's so greatly appreciated, absolutely made our day! We look forward to working for you again in the near future, have a lovely Summer from all of us at Platinum Pro Painters Inc.

(866)306-0101
Http://Platinumpropainters.com

Kitchen cabinets painted

Amazing crew, prompt, clean and very professional
Kitchen looks brand new.
Best customer service.
Time line was spot on.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a kind review. We hope we have the pleasure of working for you again in the near future, you were great to work for. Have a great summer!

SMS
SMS
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen Cabinets Sprayed

Platinum Pro Painters has a a team of professionals, and each of them did an excellent job during the project in all aspects (explaining the process, prepping the cabinets, spraying kitchen cabinets and securing the area not being sprayed, and re-installing drawer fronts and adjusting the doors for alignment. My kitchen cabinets have a second life. I would highly recommend Platinum Pro Painters Inc./Todd Lacroix. I knew from the start that this was a company that I could trust.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It means everything to us that we have 100% satisfied our clients! Thanks again for choosing Platinum Pro Painters Inc. We look forward to working for you again in the near future.

0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Kitchen refinishing

We hired this company to do a face lift on our very dated kitchen. The process was SO easy! We sent pictures, a couple of swatches of paint ideas then let Todd (the owner) work his design magic.
When he suggested replacing the doors... which was something we had not considered initially... we jumped on it based on his excellent advice. I HIGHLY recommend this service! It completely changed the look and feel of our kitchen! When we walk in that room now it is a completely different space and makes the kitchen actually match the rest of our house, which is only 3 years old.

The staff that work with him are excellent! We enjoyed having Sebastian and the team in the house. He has a great personality, is very professional, and has a wonderful sense of humour!

To anyone considering this service... all we can say is A++ from beginning to end! Our kitchen LOOKS like we spent well over $20k which we didn’t!!

The before and after pictures speak for themselves.

We will enjoy this space for years to come. Thanks Todd and team!

Thank you so much, this review made our day and we couldn't be more appreciative! We are so happy for you both, and we look forward to working for you again in the future! Have a great holiday season from everyone here at Platinum Pro Painters Inc!

brent.smith in Toronto, Ontario
brent.smith in Toronto, Ontario

Basement painting

Platinum Pro Painters helped us paint our admittedly small Toronto basement. Quotes were provided and revised quickly, communication was easy, and the quality of the final work was some of the best that I've seen. They were also able to let me upgrade some of the paint choices to my liking (for a small extra cost).

Would definitely recommend.

Hi Brent, thank you so much for your kind words. Means so much to us when we hear this from our clients. You were absolutely a great client to work for and we definitely look forward to working for you again! Have a nice, safe holiday season.

(416)986-8633
www.PlatinumProPainters.com

More about Platinum Pro Painters Inc. | Todd Lacroix

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is proud to be featured on the 2014 Season of Holmes on Homes on HGTV!

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS was also featured on the Season Finale of Property Brothers in 2014.

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is the featured Painting Company for the new series on HGTV Open House Overhaul every Monday at 10pm!

PLATINUM PRO PAINTERS is also a very proud Member of the
Baeumler Approved Program. http://www.BaeumlerApproved.com

Featured on The Marilyn Denis Show in 2015

Looking to have your Kitchen Cabinets Painted? Call Platinum Pro Painters today for more information on your Kitchen Cabinet Painting Renovation

FREE Colour Consultation with a Professional Designer! Featured on HGTV!

Over 60 years of experience on our staff

Professional service focused on cleanliness timeliness and budget

Read our painting warranties and painting procedures for more info about how we work

Nothing less than perfection is satisfactory for our customers, so call us for a free consultation, and find out what Platinum Pro Painters can do for you

Our Goal is to service the community with our highest levels of professionalism.

We are located in the beautiful city of Burlington at 889 Fraser Drive unit 103 and are standing by to answer any questions you may have. We have been servicing Milton, Toronto, Burlington, Mississauga and the entire GTA for the past 5 years and will continue to bring the highest level of professionalism. Our professional Painters are second to none against our competitors and will continue to thrive on our level of excellence to better our clients experience.

We service all of ON, and AB, Canada and looking to expand.

We very much look forward to your call! 1(855)84-PAINT (72468)