Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

11 Kenneth Ave. Erin ON N0B 1T0
Garage Doors & Hardware
Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

slaweklasota
slaweklasota

Garage door

We post our problem with garage door here on HomeStars. The company was first to answer. We quickly set up an appointment. A technician was on time. He found a broken part and fix a door. Also was helpful with some tips regarding a maintenance .
A payment as advertised - flat rate + part. No surprise.
Like it. My recommendation.

Slawek, Thank you for leaving a review here on homestars. We are glad we were able to help you out with your garage door problem. We know how inconvenient it is to have a broken garage door and we're glad to be able to be there first. Thank you for recommending us. This will help a lot of customers find the right company to service their garage door. Whenever you need our expertise, we are only one phone call away.

Teejay in Burlington
Teejay in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Awesome service!

Mike is professional and thorough. He is prompt and available to help within a day. The charges are completely reasonable. He replaced sensors, fixed the rubber on the bottom of the door and lubricated the whole unit. Fantastic job!

Thank you Teejay for leaving your feedback here on homestars. We always strive to provide the best service to our customers with reasonable and affordable prices. We are always here to help you with any of your garage door needs if you need us in the future!

Pratik from Brampton
Pratik from Brampton

Installation of garage door and opener

Grace and Mike are extremely professional and I had no issues with the installation process. They provided the best rates and always kept their word. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Thank you Pratik for your kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new door. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. This means a lot to us.

HD in Milton
HD in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Extremely professional and fast service

Needed my garage door to be raised to accommodate a parking lift to be installed. Nathan came on time during the scheduled time as promised and was able to install the conversion kit quick and efficiently. There was an issue with the parts he received however he was able to modify the supplied brackets to fit the application. Extremely happy with the install.

Thank you HD for your feedback. The most important for us is to know that our customers are happy and satisfied. We are always here to help if you need our expertise in the future.

gavinlau619 in Mississauga
gavinlau619 in Mississauga

Garage Door Install

I had Easy Flip install a garage door for my mother. Always responds to my emails and calls in a timely manner. Great price, friendly and Professional service! Will be recommending them to my friends and family.

Thank you Gavin for leaving your feedback here on homestars. It was our pleasure helping you out for your garage door needs. If you need our services in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Garage Door Repair

Grace and Mike are a sincere pleasure to work with. This review is late for which I apologize. From my initial request for information to my garage door repairs, the customer service was excellent. Not having a clue as to why my garage doors decided to stop working, Mike came out as scheduled completed the inspection gave me options for what I needed and was fair and honest. No upselling which I appreciated. Well done Grace and Mike. Keep up the good work.

Hi Lisa, thank you for leaving us a review here on homestars. We just appreciate you taking your time to do that. Whenever you need our expertise in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

SFB in Ottawa
SFB in Ottawa

Garage door sensor repair

The service I've received was prompt and efficient. Professional and friendly technician quickly diagnosed the issue and made appropriate repairs in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Easy Flip.

Thank you for leaving your feedback here on homestars. Should you require our services in the future, we are one phone call away.

Ernest
Ernest

Replaced Garage Door

Right from the start Grace was a pleasure to deal with. Then Mike came out to look at the job and made us feel comfortable and that we were making the right choice. All appointments were kept and the install was set to our schedule. The door we chose looks beautiful. First class and professional. Highly recommended

Thank you Ernest for your kind words. We greatly appreciate you taking your time writing your feedback here on homestars. You were a pleasure to deal with as well! The door you chose is not only beautiful but very unique as well. We hope you and your family are enjoying your new door and if you need us in the future, we are only one phone call away! We will always be here to help.

Gerry in Oakville
Gerry in Oakville

Replaced Two Garage Doors and Openers

Mike originally came to our home in order to provide a quote for two new garage doors and two openers. He was very friendly and provided a number of options and suggestions. We subsequently dealt with Grace who was very professional and timely in her communication. Mike returned to complete the installation of the doors, openers and aluminum capping. He did exactly what he said he was going to do, showing up as scheduled and was great at providing instructions on use and maintenance of the doors. I suggested there really was not a need for the outside keypad but he pointed out some benefits and I am now glad he did go ahead with the installation. The doors look great and we would not hesitate to recommend Easy Flip Garage Doors.

Gerry, thank you for writing a detailed review here on homestars. This will help other consumers choose the right contractor for their garage door services. You have been such a great customer. Thank you for trusting our company to complete your garage door project. In case you need us in the future, we are only one phone call away. Hope you are enjoying your new garage doors!

indy in London
indy in London

Garage door replacement

Mike from Easy Flip came in a couple of times and must say he is very accommodating with schedule. Provided us with varying quotes based on options and completed the change at a short notice. End result was amazing. Will strongly recommend Mike and Team.
Overall : A+ for Price, Professionalism and Mannerism.

Indy, your kind words means a lot to us. Thank you for taking your time to write a review about our services here on homestars. Should you require our services in the future, we are always here and ready to help!

More about Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Flip Garage Doors specializes in INSTALLATION of Residential Overhead Garage Doors and Electric Openers. Here at Easy Flip Garage Doors, we will make sure you have the best experience with our professional technicians and that the service was done to your satisfaction.