Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Toronto ON
Garage Doors & Hardware
Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Very satisfied

We just had Easy Flip come to install a garage door opener in our new townhouse. Great company, 20% cheaper than the other quote we received (for the same product), the estimator/installer was knowledgeable and friendly and completed the work when scheduled. The garage door opener is so quiet too! Good quality product. Highly recommend this company.

Gloria in Markham
Gloria in Markham

Very satisfied

Mike came on a snow day when we were going to get 20cm. He called to let me know he was running late and gave me an estimate of when he would arrive. The seal he put in was a great improvement on the original.

Gloria, thank you for taking your time leaving a review here on homestars. We're glad that you are very satisfied with our services. If you need our expertise in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Alex
Alex
4 reviews Milton, ON

Garage Door Installation

This is my second time using Easy Flip and it was just as smooth as the first time. Installer showed up on time and was done within the hour. Timely and efficient service, will use again if the need arises.

Thank you Alex for being such a loyal customer of ours. We want to give all our customers the best and smooth experience especially when they put their trust in us with a big project to complete. We would be happy to help you with any of your garage door needs if you need us in the future. Hope you are enjoying your new garage door.

VZ
VZ

Honest, easy transaction

Dealing with Grace and Nathan was really easy and flawless. Nathan showed up on time, was courteous and explained the process. Real professional -no doubts!

Thank you Easy Flip Garage Doors!

Thank you VZ for taking your time in writing us a review here on homestars. It was our pleasure to be able to serve you and provide you with easy and flawless service. We are always here in case you need our expertise again in the future.

slaweklasota
slaweklasota

Garage door

We post our problem with garage door here on HomeStars. The company was first to answer. We quickly set up an appointment. A technician was on time. He found a broken part and fix a door. Also was helpful with some tips regarding a maintenance .
A payment as advertised - flat rate + part. No surprise.
Like it. My recommendation.

Slawek, Thank you for leaving a review here on homestars. We are glad we were able to help you out with your garage door problem. We know how inconvenient it is to have a broken garage door and we're glad to be able to be there first. Thank you for recommending us. This will help a lot of customers find the right company to service their garage door. Whenever you need our expertise, we are only one phone call away.

Teejay in Burlington
Teejay in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Awesome service!

Mike is professional and thorough. He is prompt and available to help within a day. The charges are completely reasonable. He replaced sensors, fixed the rubber on the bottom of the door and lubricated the whole unit. Fantastic job!

Thank you Teejay for leaving your feedback here on homestars. We always strive to provide the best service to our customers with reasonable and affordable prices. We are always here to help you with any of your garage door needs if you need us in the future!

Pratik from Brampton
Pratik from Brampton

Installation of garage door and opener

Grace and Mike are extremely professional and I had no issues with the installation process. They provided the best rates and always kept their word. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Thank you Pratik for your kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new door. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. This means a lot to us.

HD in Milton
HD in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Extremely professional and fast service

Needed my garage door to be raised to accommodate a parking lift to be installed. Nathan came on time during the scheduled time as promised and was able to install the conversion kit quick and efficiently. There was an issue with the parts he received however he was able to modify the supplied brackets to fit the application. Extremely happy with the install.

Thank you HD for your feedback. The most important for us is to know that our customers are happy and satisfied. We are always here to help if you need our expertise in the future.

gavinlau619 in Mississauga
gavinlau619 in Mississauga

Garage Door Install

I had Easy Flip install a garage door for my mother. Always responds to my emails and calls in a timely manner. Great price, friendly and Professional service! Will be recommending them to my friends and family.

Thank you Gavin for leaving your feedback here on homestars. It was our pleasure helping you out for your garage door needs. If you need our services in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Garage Door Repair

Grace and Mike are a sincere pleasure to work with. This review is late for which I apologize. From my initial request for information to my garage door repairs, the customer service was excellent. Not having a clue as to why my garage doors decided to stop working, Mike came out as scheduled completed the inspection gave me options for what I needed and was fair and honest. No upselling which I appreciated. Well done Grace and Mike. Keep up the good work.

Hi Lisa, thank you for leaving us a review here on homestars. We just appreciate you taking your time to do that. Whenever you need our expertise in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

More about Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Flip Garage Doors specializes in INSTALLATION of Residential Overhead Garage Doors and Electric Openers. Here at Easy Flip Garage Doors, we will make sure you have the best experience with our professional technicians and that the service was done to your satisfaction.