Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
11 Kenneth Ave. Erin ON N0B 1T0
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Oakville  >  Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

indy in London
indy in London

Garage door replacement

Mike from Easy Flip came in a couple of times and must say he is very accommodating with schedule. Provided us with varying quotes based on options and completed the change at a short notice. End result was amazing. Will strongly recommend Mike and Team.
Overall : A+ for Price, Professionalism and Mannerism.

Dew in Brampton
Dew in Brampton

Locked out of my garage

Got locked out of my garage Nathan from Easy Flip called to say he was on his way. He came within the time frame...he was very fast well mannered. Thanks

geoff seeley from Brampton
geoff seeley from Brampton

garage door replacement

Called Easy Flip for a quote. Grace gave me a price over the phone for garage door but would send Mike (TECH) out to look at it. Mike was in the area and came out same day. Price never changed from quote Grace gave.Never any pressure from Mike when selecting door or adding options on. Grace told me when door would arrive and set-up install date. Mike installed on date promised. Great service from the first call to the install. All old materials taken away and nice job of capping around door. Great company and people to deal with. Geoff S.

Thank you Geoff for taking your time to share your experience here on homestars. You have been such a fantastic customer and very easy and great to work with. It makes it easier for us to do our job when dealing with a customer such as yourself. Being appreciated for the job we've done gives us more motivation to do better. We thank you for all your kind words. Should you require our services in the future, we are only one phone call away. We hope you are enjoying your new garage door.

JOE in Toronto
JOE in Toronto

garage door opener and spring replacement

i hired the services of easy flip door services to replace the springs, rollers and garage door opener. the service that was provided was excellent. all was done as agreed to and the price was extremely fair.
the service of grace in the office was excellent as well. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have this done at their home.

Joe, Thank you so much for taking your time leaving a review here on homestars. Knowing that our customers are happy with our services, makes us very happy. It was great working with you and we would be very happy to help you out again in the future should you need our expertise again.

Charles P in Burlington
Charles P in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Garage door openers installation

Nathan installed 2 Liftmaster 8500 (jackshaft) garage door openers. He did an excellent job and is a very courteous and professional person. Very high attention to detail. Would definitely recommend and use again without hesitation.

Thank you Charles for leaving a feedback here on homestars. Thank you for putting your trust in our company to complete this project for you. We appreciate you taking your time to write a review and thank you for your recommendations. Having our customers appreciate our work is very rewarding that's why we always strive to put our best effort to make our customers happy and satisfied. Once again, we thank you very much.

Mayer in NorthEast North York
Mayer in NorthEast North York

Nice people, very friendly, simple job...easy to deal with...questions about integrity

Found them via WagJag. Came on time. Service tech Mike very friendly. Turned out to be faulty sensor so easy to fix.

3 things I did not like...only offer 90 warranty on parts...would be better to be 1 yr.
Do not like when businesses offer cash only deals, no receipts, etc...does not speak well about their integrity.
Offering discount for paying cash is ok, due to saved processing charges but this was to avoid taxes... :-\
Also, warranty info was not noted on receipt. I had to follow up to get another one with the warranty info. Customer should not have to do this.
What I find odd is they have 2 companies doing the same thing with different websites, different Tel# and different e-mails. Story I was given by Grace (Admin Assistant/Sales Rep?) is "They are the same company. A few years ago, garagedoorfixer.ca focuses on repairs of garage doors and openers only. Eventually, our garage door fixer customers started asking about replacing garage doors etc, so we decided we will provide both services and garage door installations on garagedoorfixer.ca as well."
Even though I contacted Garage Door Fixers, I was billed by Easy Flip Garage Doors.

Otherwise, I was happy with this simple service.

Thank you Mr. Mayer for providing a very informative feedback. We are glad that you were happy with the service and was able to take advantage of our special promotion through wagjag for $39 service fee including all labour costs flat rate. Regarding the 3 things you didn't like:
1) You will see on your receipt about the warranty: 90 Repair Services and 1 yr on Parts. Please refer to your receipt again. 2) In terms of cash deals with no receipt, that is something we cannot control if a technician/customer makes that deal on the side. We've had many customers who paid cash, they saved and still got their receipts. 3) Subsidiary Companies are perfectly fine and common with a lot of companies. It has nothing to do with integrity. Many companies do that most especially for marketing purposes (have you heard of Liftmaster & Chamberlain?) All in all, we have nothing to hide whether it's Easy Flip or Garage Door Fixer. We are honest with what we do and honest about our prices - that is our integrity. Our main focus are customer satisfaction and quality of service. We are all consumers in the end. It's the beginning of the year, let's appreciate the work a lot of contractors put in just to come to your home for little money just to fix whatever that is broken in your home most especially when they have to work outside and especially in this type of weather. Whether little job or big job, let us just be appreciative. Hope you have a good start of the year.

janjanteacher in San Francisco
janjanteacher in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, QC

Excellent service, again

This is the second time I used this company for a garage door repair. Once again, they were able to come up with a very cost-effective solution. They repaired a broken wire rather than try to up-sell me by replacing the wire. (In my previous experience a different company wanted to replace our entire door and Easy Flip did a simple fix that cost a lot less and has lasted). I would whole-heartedly recommend this company.

Thank you Jan for sharing your feedback here on homestars. Your recommendations means a lot to us and thank you for your loyalty. Appreciating our work is very motivating. We love to see our customers happy from the work we did. Once again, we thank you Jan.

Mohammed Zackria from Mississauga
Mohammed Zackria from Mississauga

Great Service On Time

Called for Service since the garage door chain was loose and door not closing properly. First getting the appointment was seamless, called Grace and she secured a technician for same day service. General Service charge was $69.00 CAD and mentioned very clearly that any other parts that needs to be replaced will be extra.

Technician came in inspected, fixed garage door chain. Also highlighted the changes which needs to be done for preventive maintenance. So we replaced the rollers, garage door sensors, cables, and brackets. The brackets which was originally in the door was rusted and was about to break.

Overall solid work done the technician. The price was bit over others, however quality and reliability is more important for me.

Mohammed, thank you for sharing your experience here on homestars. You were such a great customer to deal with and very friendly. We're glad we met your expectations regarding quality and reliability. Hope you're enjoying your newly fixed garage door. If you need our expertise in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

Daniel
Daniel
3 reviews Milton, ON

Garage door opener installation

Nathan was very professional and knew what his job is. His work was flawlessly completed and the opener worked perfectly. He also cleaned up the mess after everything was done. Thank you, Nathan.

Thank you Daniel for taking your time providing your feedback here on homestars. You were such a great and pleasant customer to deal with. We hope you are enjoying the ease of having an automatic garage door opener. Should you need our expertise in the future, do not hesitate to give us a call.

FraMar in Toronto
FraMar in Toronto

Most Reviewers found them great - Me? Not so much

I picked them because of their good reviews on HomeStars. Everything looked good at first. My job was a replacement of the power system (motor, chain etc) The technician, Mike, arrived on time (even a few minutes early) and finished when promised. Then he walked me through the differences from my old system.
Later, I found that he left the garbage (packing materials) in the garage, which he really should have taken away. STILL, that would not have caused any concern.
When I found out that the new system could be WiFi controlled, I emailed the contractor asking how to disable this feature. Their reply from Grace totally missed the point, and she just explained how to CONNECT it to my WiFi. I responded that I wanted it DISABLED, not connected, but she misread again and again replied on how to connect.
After the third request she repliEd "contact 1-800-528-5880 Liftmaster customer service line." apparently still not having actually read my query or not able to understand a simple question.
So, field service OK - Office help on a question, NOT SO MUCH.

Hello FranMar, thank you for sharing your feedback here on homestars. We apologize if there had been any misunderstanding. Our technicians would always take the garbage with them especially old parts etc. Mike asked you if it's ok to leave the small box and packing slips because for safety reasons as these things tend to fly off the highway. You were ok with it. As for the wifi feature on your opener, as explained to you in detail, your opener has that feature however, if it is not enabled, it will not work. There are series of steps you have to do to connect your opener wifi to your home network. If you do not do these steps, it remains disabled. You wanted to completely remove the wifi feature on this opener which it was explained that it is not possible. It will have to be switched to a no wifi opener unit all together. Mike called you 2x to explain it to you over the phone and there was no answer both times. Swearing is something we do not tolerate, hence you were advised to call that number. Mike advised that you were so happy before he left. We're happy that you are satisfied with the installation of your opener. We wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

More about Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Flip Garage Doors specializes in INSTALLATION of Residential Overhead Garage Doors and Electric Openers. Here at Easy Flip Garage Doors, we will make sure you have the best experience with our professional technicians and that the service was done to your satisfaction.