Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
11 Kenneth Ave. Erin ON N0B 1T0
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Oakville  >  Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Madame X
17 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dealing with easy flip, from the beginning to end, was an amazing experience. The technician, Mike, is courteous, reliable, and has an amazing work ethic. The office contact, Grace, is equally lovely and a pleasure to deal with. I had brand new garage doors put in just this summer and the company that I dealt with was horrific. When a vehicle ran into my garage and damaged two panels of my brand new doors, I was sick about it. I could not stand the thought of dealing with that company again so I went to Home stars and I found easy flip. I only wish I had found them sooner to do the initial install. They stuck to the quote, the workmanship is impeccable, and it is obvious that Mike loves what he does. He took the time to not just replace the panels but to clean my decorative hardware, lube the springs and check the tracks, and even program my door opener. He definitely went above and beyond what he was required to do. I really appreciated both Mike and grace, and I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Madame X, you were a pleasure to deal with. We're happy to have been able to help you out with your garage door needs. Thank you very much for sharing your experience here on homestars. We would be happy to help you out again in the future should you require our services.

Charles P in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Nathan installed 2 Liftmaster 8500 (jackshaft) garage door openers. He did an excellent job and is a very courteous and professional person. Very high attention to detail. Would definitely recommend and use again without hesitation.

Thank you Charles for leaving a feedback here on homestars. Thank you for putting your trust in our company to complete this project for you. We appreciate you taking your time to write a review and thank you for your recommendations. Having our customers appreciate our work is very rewarding that's why we always strive to put our best effort to make our customers happy and satisfied. Once again, we thank you very much.

Mayer in NorthEast North York

Found them via WagJag. Came on time. Service tech Mike very friendly. Turned out to be faulty sensor so easy to fix.

3 things I did not like...only offer 90 warranty on parts...would be better to be 1 yr.
Do not like when businesses offer cash only deals, no receipts, etc...does not speak well about their integrity.
Offering discount for paying cash is ok, due to saved processing charges but this was to avoid taxes... :-\
Also, warranty info was not noted on receipt. I had to follow up to get another one with the warranty info. Customer should not have to do this.
What I find odd is they have 2 companies doing the same thing with different websites, different Tel# and different e-mails. Story I was given by Grace (Admin Assistant/Sales Rep?) is "They are the same company. A few years ago, garagedoorfixer.ca focuses on repairs of garage doors and openers only. Eventually, our garage door fixer customers started asking about replacing garage doors etc, so we decided we will provide both services and garage door installations on garagedoorfixer.ca as well."
Even though I contacted Garage Door Fixers, I was billed by Easy Flip Garage Doors.

Otherwise, I was happy with this simple service.

Thank you Mr. Mayer for providing a very informative feedback. We are glad that you were happy with the service and was able to take advantage of our special promotion through wagjag for $39 service fee including all labour costs flat rate. Regarding the 3 things you didn't like:
1) You will see on your receipt about the warranty: 90 Repair Services and 1 yr on Parts. Please refer to your receipt again. 2) In terms of cash deals with no receipt, that is something we cannot control if a technician/customer makes that deal on the side. We've had many customers who paid cash, they saved and still got their receipts. 3) Subsidiary Companies are perfectly fine and common with a lot of companies. It has nothing to do with integrity. Many companies do that most especially for marketing purposes (have you heard of Liftmaster & Chamberlain?) All in all, we have nothing to hide whether it's Easy Flip or Garage Door Fixer. We are honest with what we do and honest about our prices - that is our integrity. Our main focus are customer satisfaction and quality of service. We are all consumers in the end. It's the beginning of the year, let's appreciate the work a lot of contractors put in just to come to your home for little money just to fix whatever that is broken in your home most especially when they have to work outside and especially in this type of weather. Whether little job or big job, let us just be appreciative. Hope you have a good start of the year.

janjanteacher in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, PQ

This is the second time I used this company for a garage door repair. Once again, they were able to come up with a very cost-effective solution. They repaired a broken wire rather than try to up-sell me by replacing the wire. (In my previous experience a different company wanted to replace our entire door and Easy Flip did a simple fix that cost a lot less and has lasted). I would whole-heartedly recommend this company.

Thank you Jan for sharing your feedback here on homestars. Your recommendations means a lot to us and thank you for your loyalty. Appreciating our work is very motivating. We love to see our customers happy from the work we did. Once again, we thank you Jan.

Mohammed Zackria from Mississauga

Called for Service since the garage door chain was loose and door not closing properly. First getting the appointment was seamless, called Grace and she secured a technician for same day service. General Service charge was $69.00 CAD and mentioned very clearly that any other parts that needs to be replaced will be extra.

Technician came in inspected, fixed garage door chain. Also highlighted the changes which needs to be done for preventive maintenance. So we replaced the rollers, garage door sensors, cables, and brackets. The brackets which was originally in the door was rusted and was about to break.

Overall solid work done the technician. The price was bit over others, however quality and reliability is more important for me.

Mohammed, thank you for sharing your experience here on homestars. You were such a great customer to deal with and very friendly. We're glad we met your expectations regarding quality and reliability. Hope you're enjoying your newly fixed garage door. If you need our expertise in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

Daniel
3 reviews Milton, ON

Nathan was very professional and knew what his job is. His work was flawlessly completed and the opener worked perfectly. He also cleaned up the mess after everything was done. Thank you, Nathan.

Thank you Daniel for taking your time providing your feedback here on homestars. You were such a great and pleasant customer to deal with. We hope you are enjoying the ease of having an automatic garage door opener. Should you need our expertise in the future, do not hesitate to give us a call.

FraMar in Toronto

I picked them because of their good reviews on HomeStars. Everything looked good at first. My job was a replacement of the power system (motor, chain etc) The technician, Mike, arrived on time (even a few minutes early) and finished when promised. Then he walked me through the differences from my old system.
Later, I found that he left the garbage (packing materials) in the garage, which he really should have taken away. STILL, that would not have caused any concern.
When I found out that the new system could be WiFi controlled, I emailed the contractor asking how to disable this feature. Their reply from Grace totally missed the point, and she just explained how to CONNECT it to my WiFi. I responded that I wanted it DISABLED, not connected, but she misread again and again replied on how to connect.
After the third request she repliEd "contact 1-800-528-5880 Liftmaster customer service line." apparently still not having actually read my query or not able to understand a simple question.
So, field service OK - Office help on a question, NOT SO MUCH.

Hello FranMar, thank you for sharing your feedback here on homestars. We apologize if there had been any misunderstanding. Our technicians would always take the garbage with them especially old parts etc. Mike asked you if it's ok to leave the small box and packing slips because for safety reasons as these things tend to fly off the highway. You were ok with it. As for the wifi feature on your opener, as explained to you in detail, your opener has that feature however, if it is not enabled, it will not work. There are series of steps you have to do to connect your opener wifi to your home network. If you do not do these steps, it remains disabled. You wanted to completely remove the wifi feature on this opener which it was explained that it is not possible. It will have to be switched to a no wifi opener unit all together. Mike called you 2x to explain it to you over the phone and there was no answer both times. Swearing is something we do not tolerate, hence you were advised to call that number. Mike advised that you were so happy before he left. We're happy that you are satisfied with the installation of your opener. We wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Tony G in Oakville

Dealing with both Mike and Nathan was convenient and easy. They are both professional, hard-working and do a great job! I would highly recommend them for your garage door needs.

Thank you Tony for taking your time sharing your experience here on homestars. You are such a friendly customer to deal with which makes our job even easier. Should you need our services in the future, we're always here ready to help.

Michael in Toronto

I am very satisfied with the work and the cost was average. Mike is very attentive and very easy to deal with. I purchased a new garage opener and he installed it. He got rid off the old one and cleaned up once he was done....very professional. Highly recommended.

Michael, thank you for taking your time leaving a comment here on homestars. Thank you for your recommendations. Should you require our services in the future, we are just one phone call away. Hope you're enjoying the ease of having automatic garage door opener.

Jeff Parkinson in Toronto

Came home one evening to find that my garage door would not operate due to a broken spring. I emailed a couple of companies from Homestars in the morning. Easy Flip was the first to respond and let me know that they had a technician (Mike) on the way back from a job, and would be able to stop by in early in the afternoon. After checking out their reviews on-line I agreed that they would proceed with the required repairs.

Mike showed up within the time window that was set, repaired the broken spring and lubed the tracks and wheels. All for the price quoted earlier in the day.

Thanks Easy Flip!

Thank you Jeff for writing a review here on homestars. It was a pleasure to service your garage door. If you need any help with your garage door again in the future, don't hesitate to contact us.

More about Easy Flip Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Flip Garage Doors specializes in INSTALLATION of Residential Overhead Garage Doors and Electric Openers. Here at Easy Flip Garage Doors, we will make sure you have the best experience with our professional technicians and that the service was done to your satisfaction.