HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Hamilton  >  Canadian Security Professionals

Reviews for Canadian Security Professionals

Teresa & Mark in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We met with Zachary from CSP this evening. He was very helpful in answering all of our questions and concerns. Very polite, professional, knowledgeable and personable. We would highly recommend him and this company to anyone looking for an alarm system.

Jessica in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Zach was friendly and professional from the get go. He was relatable and explained the system clearly and thoroughly. He ensured we understood what we were paying for and how ADT will protect us. Zach is an excellent conversationalist and showed genuine interest in protecting our family. We give Canadian Security Profesionals our highest vote of confidence.

Marj  in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Zack Tremblay was absolutely helpful! He was very friendly and my kid adored him! Not only he provided an excellent customer service, he was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions.

Martin in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Awesome experience!! Sales associate Zack Tremblay just happened to walk by when i got home from work and actually asked him about a home security and next thing you know im all signed up. Very informative about the product..
All details explained and very happy
Thank you!!!

Roger Saunders in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

i want to thank Zach tremblay for coming to my home and showing me in good detail the upgrades to my current system. within a short period of time Zach gave me the protection I need for myself and my family. he answered all of my questions professionally and now I have full protection for medical police and fire. To anyone looking around for an alarm service I highly recommend you contact Zach if you are wondering how to secure your home the best and most cost effective way.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Jamie #12 in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Zack came to my house and explained the benefits of the system that was best for my needs. He was very profecional and took the time to answer all my questions. Dominic did the install and was also profecional and kept things tidy. If anyone is looking for an alarm system I would highly recommend this company. Thanks to both Zack and Dominic for doing such a great job.

We are glad to hear your experience with our representatives was great. Thank you for choosing us for your security needs.

dave in Langley
1 review Surrey, BC

My wife and i could not of had a kinder experience with my rep Zach Tremblay, we now can feel 100% safe knowing my home is fully protected and secure.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our company.

gracezn26
1 review Richmond, BC

I was wondering to change my home 's alarm system . Very lucky, I choose the best company: ADT( Canadian security professionals). The technician did a great job. He is a very nice guy and very patient, professional . I would like to recommend to my friends who need alarm security.

Thank you for your kind words & recommendations to friends. We are always happy to hear comments about our installers & system! - CSP Team.

Dawson
1 review Burnaby, BC

Solid system..user friendly, great customer service, installer DM even returned at 7pm on a Friday to help with and took as much time as necessary to ensure we were comfortable with the system.

Happy to hear you are enjoying the system & our staff thus far. We are always willing to help & only a call away!- CSP Team.

More about Canadian Security Professionals

Canadian Security Professionals is one of the largest Canadian owned and operated Alarm System companies. We provide security and peace of mind for Canadian homes and businesses. Here at CSP we give special promotional offers on the newest and best Security Systems and Smart Home Systems. We are proud to be 100% Canadian with all of our monitoring, customer service, and tech support located in Canada.

Alarm Systems, Home Alarm Systems, Business Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Home Security Systems, Business Security Systems, Smart Home Systems, Home Automation Systems, Security Cameras, Buy a Security System, Buy an Alarm System, GSM Security System, Wireless Security System, Wireless Alarm Systems, Motion Sensor Alarm Systems, Motion Senor Security, Wireless Security Cameras, Alarm System Door Contacts, Smart Home Alarm System, Interactive Security Systems, Best Alarm Systems, Best Security Systems, Top Alarm Company

Alarm Systems and Home Automation
Install Alarm Systems, Service Alarm Systems, Install Security Systems, Service Security Systems, Home Security, Business Security, Alarm System Monitoring, Security System Monitoring, Alarm Monitoring, Alarm System Phone Apps, Security System Installation, Upgrade Home Alarm System, Upgrade Security System
CSP, ADT, Protectron, Interlogix, GE Security,