Canadian Security Professionals

Alarm Systems
1685 Main St W #25B Hamilton ON L8S 1G5
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Hamilton  >  Canadian Security Professionals
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canadian Security Professionals

Negotiator

We got possession of a new house and used them for Alarm install, Chelsea was helpful in getting me going with a install at less than 24hrs notice (I called them out of blue based on HomeStars review) just before Canada Day weekend and the installer - Tamim took his time to make us aware of pros and cons of what he was doing and why he was doing. Unlike other walk-in ADT contractors in the area who sent school kids who don't even know what they are offering other than a few of neighbors have also signed up and we are giving you the best deal (note we are not buying cookies for a charity but we are talking about alarm install) - this ADT partner was a pleasant experience to deal with and we recommend them. I decided to call these guys because when checking on reviews of the other ADT reseller - who I will NOT name - the feedback on the net from multiple sites -
was "Stay Away".

Job Price

Thank you for the great feedback.

Shawna
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

The work completed was neat and efficient. Installer was well mannered and treated our home with respect. If any work need to be completed, I will request the same installer.

Job Price

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Ray l.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tamim was efficient, explained everything on how it works and polite, we actually needed him to do a return call on a Saturday, and Tamim showed up within hours! That is service.

Job Price

Thank you for the great feedback.

emachak24
1 review Milton, ON

The work very good and the technician tamim was good and very nice very professional. Keep up the good work

Thank you.

C
1 review Langley, BC

The technician was incredible. He was extremely professional, patient with all of my questions, quick to do the job, and VERY knowledgeable about the product he was installing. He toured my house and informed me what the best options were for me to cover the main entry points for a break in. I can not say enough about how impressed I am with the service given.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our company.

Diane M.

Tamim was very knowledgeable and a very polite technician who was able to suggest the best applications for my situation. I highly recommend this technician. I have written his name on my file. Thanks Tamil for all your help in my set up. It brings confident in this organization.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for choosing us for your security needs.

Aaron
1 review Hamilton, ON

Work was great, tech went out of his way to ensure cost effectiveness and deliver quality work.

Job Price

We appreciate your feedback.

Jeoff Francisco

Tamin was great at installing the security system. Friendly and professional. Tutorial on the system was great. Would definitely recommend. Clean and had a lot of recommendations. He was right on time.

Job Price

We are glad to hear you are happy with our representatives and the equipment installed in your home!

1 review Langley, BC

We had a really nice professional guy named Zack Tremblay came by the house and explained a few new techniques people have been using lately to gain entry into homes. He seemed to be very passionate about his job and eager to make sure no one fell victim to these techniques. After chatting for a bit about upgrading my current alarm I was sold. The upgraded system sounds much better than what we had already and I feel much better about the security of my home.

Job Price

Thank you for the positive feedback!

anita
1 review Hamilton, ON

Very fast and efficient! Great service! Went above and beyond expectations!!the technician made everything easy!

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us for your security needs.

More about Canadian Security Professionals

Canadian Security Professionals is one of the largest Canadian owned and operated Alarm System companies. We provide security and peace of mind for Canadian homes and businesses. Here at CSP we give special promotional offers on the newest and best Security Systems and Smart Home Systems. We are proud to be 100% Canadian with all of our monitoring, customer service, and tech support located in Canada.

Alarm Systems, Home Alarm Systems, Business Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Home Security Systems, Business Security Systems, Smart Home Systems, Home Automation Systems, Security Cameras, Buy a Security System, Buy an Alarm System, GSM Security System, Wireless Security System, Wireless Alarm Systems, Motion Sensor Alarm Systems, Motion Senor Security, Wireless Security Cameras, Alarm System Door Contacts, Smart Home Alarm System, Interactive Security Systems, Best Alarm Systems, Best Security Systems, Top Alarm Company

Alarm Systems and Home Automation
Install Alarm Systems, Service Alarm Systems, Install Security Systems, Service Security Systems, Home Security, Business Security, Alarm System Monitoring, Security System Monitoring, Alarm Monitoring, Alarm System Phone Apps, Security System Installation, Upgrade Home Alarm System, Upgrade Security System
CSP, ADT, Protectron, Interlogix, GE Security,