Canadian Security Professionals

Adam from Canadian Security Professionals
Owner/Manager
A. M. [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Hamilton  >  Canadian Security Professionals
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canadian Security Professionals

1 review Langley, BC

We had a really nice professional guy named Zack Tremblay came by the house and explained a few new techniques people have been using lately to gain entry into homes. He seemed to be very passionate about his job and eager to make sure no one fell victim to these techniques. After chatting for a bit about upgrading my current alarm I was sold. The upgraded system sounds much better than what we had already and I feel much better about the security of my home.

anita
1 review Hamilton, ON

Very fast and efficient! Great service! Went above and beyond expectations!!the technician made everything easy!

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us for your security needs.

papa-c in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I would like to thank Canadian Security Professionals on the great job they did on my security system upgrade. The people involved were very professional and knowledgeable and were able to answer any of my questions to my great satisfaction. When I ran into a problem they were more than willing to find the answers regardless of how out of the ordinary the questions seemed. I would to thank Heather Sim (Sales and Customer Relations) John Tyler (Office Technical Rep) and Rabah Haddah (Head Technician). I would not hesitate to recommend Canadian Security Professionals to my family or friends for a new security system or system upgrade. Michael B Carter Hamilton Ontario

Job Price

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our company.

stevev

I am very happy with CSP as my new security provider. Chelsee at the office was a pleasure to deal with. She answered all my questions and I had ALOT of questions. Never seemed desperate or pushy for my business.Also, I really like the system. Very user friendly and very easy to learn.
I can tell this is a very well organized company.
The installer Tamim was fantastic.
Definitely knows his stuff. Told him I will tell boss to give him a GOOD year end bonus.
Very happy that we are monitored
by a reputable monitoring company and also a reliable ADT
dealer(canadian security professionals)
Steve V

Job Price

We are glad to hear you are happy with our representatives and the equipment installed in your home!

Teresa & Mark in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We met with Zachary from CSP this evening. He was very helpful in answering all of our questions and concerns. Very polite, professional, knowledgeable and personable. We would highly recommend him and this company to anyone looking for an alarm system.

Job Price

We are glad to hear you were happy with our representative. Thank you for choosing us for your security needs.

Jessica in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Zach was friendly and professional from the get go. He was relatable and explained the system clearly and thoroughly. He ensured we understood what we were paying for and how ADT will protect us. Zach is an excellent conversationalist and showed genuine interest in protecting our family. We give Canadian Security Profesionals our highest vote of confidence.

Marj  in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Zack Tremblay was absolutely helpful! He was very friendly and my kid adored him! Not only he provided an excellent customer service, he was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions.

Job Price

Thank you for the positive feedback about Zack!

Martin in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Awesome experience!! Sales associate Zack Tremblay just happened to walk by when i got home from work and actually asked him about a home security and next thing you know im all signed up. Very informative about the product..
All details explained and very happy
Thank you!!!

Job Price

Thank you for the great feedback!

Roger Saunders in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

i want to thank Zach tremblay for coming to my home and showing me in good detail the upgrades to my current system. within a short period of time Zach gave me the protection I need for myself and my family. he answered all of my questions professionally and now I have full protection for medical police and fire. To anyone looking around for an alarm service I highly recommend you contact Zach if you are wondering how to secure your home the best and most cost effective way.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the kind words.

More about Canadian Security Professionals

Canadian Security Professionals is one of the largest Canadian owned and operated Alarm System companies. We provide security and peace of mind for Canadian homes and businesses. Here at CSP we give special promotional offers on the newest and best Security Systems and Smart Home Systems. We are proud to be 100% Canadian with all of our monitoring, customer service, and tech support located in Canada.

Alarm Systems, Home Alarm Systems, Business Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Home Security Systems, Business Security Systems, Smart Home Systems, Home Automation Systems, Security Cameras, Buy a Security System, Buy an Alarm System, GSM Security System, Wireless Security System, Wireless Alarm Systems, Motion Sensor Alarm Systems, Motion Senor Security, Wireless Security Cameras, Alarm System Door Contacts, Smart Home Alarm System, Interactive Security Systems, Best Alarm Systems, Best Security Systems, Top Alarm Company

Alarm Systems and Home Automation
Install Alarm Systems, Service Alarm Systems, Install Security Systems, Service Security Systems, Home Security, Business Security, Alarm System Monitoring, Security System Monitoring, Alarm Monitoring, Alarm System Phone Apps, Security System Installation, Upgrade Home Alarm System, Upgrade Security System
CSP, ADT, Protectron, Interlogix, GE Security,