I would like to take this opportunity to thank your exceptional CSR who assisted me.
During the early morning of January 6th at around 04:30, the carbon monoxide alarm at my house went off. I was immediately contacted by a member of your operating department inquiring if everyone in my household was alright. The lady was very patient, courteous, professional and calm. After ascertaining we were all well and assessing the situation, she dispatched the fire department and instructed me to open doors and windows.
When the fire department arrived, they confirmed there were high levels of carbon monoxide in the house.
Needless to say, I am extremely grateful and thankful for the assistance your CSR gave me that night. If it weren't for her checking up on the situation and staying on the phone with me, I probably would have tried to switch the alarm off and gone back to bed.
A big huge THANK YOU!!