California Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for California Hardwood Flooring

Lenka in Waterloo
Lenka in Waterloo

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

We used Homestars to narrow down our choice of hardwood contractor. We met with a few contractors but decided to go with California Hardwood Flooring (CHF). It was absolutely the best decision. CHF correctly convinced us when providing our quote that, although it was slightly more expensive, a complete refinishing job was necessary on our 20 year old floors rather than just a screening which was suggested by others. CHF were correct - our floors turned out beautiful - they look totally brand new. Andrew, Bart and their team were professional, punctual, and paid attention to every detail including completely cleaning up at the end of each day. We were very pleased with the entire experience and very highly recommend California Hardwood Flooring.

Ruth from Oakville
Ruth from Oakville

Hardwood installation and staircase renovation

Once again Andrew and his team provided excellent service and work on the hardwood installation, the third time we have used California Hardwood Flooring, but the staircase renovation too. Thank you and congrats on another great job Andrew!

kate from Oakville
kate from Oakville

Hardwood flooring

California Flooring is a wonderful family business located in Oakville. The customer service is outstanding and the workman ship is amazing. The knowledge that this business has to offer is amazing and will help you find the perfect hardwood for your home. This husband and wife team are |PERFECT! You will never make a mistake with CALIFORNIA FLOORING!

Geoff from Oakville
Geoff from Oakville

Hardwood Flooring Refinishing and Installation

I have used California Hardwood Flooring on 3 occasions. I purchased hardwood flooring and installed it myself. Andrew delivered the hardwood and brought it up the stairs and into my home. He gave me some useful tips which definitely helped!

I used their services to refinish the ugly red coloured floors our first home came with and they custom stained them a special colour that they made for me. They made me some extra stain at no charge and I stained the railings and stairs with the same colour. My wife and I went away on vacation and we gave them access to our home, when we returned the hardwood was finished!

Finally I have used them in my new home to install new hardwood in the upstairs of my new home. They installed all of the wood in 2 days (entire upstairs floor) and came back and did the quarter round in half a day. We are very happy and the floors have NO SQUEAKS!

Ulla is always in the shop and very friendly! I would recommend California Hardwood Flooring and will use them again on our next flooring project!

Gerry Aiello from Hamilton
Gerry Aiello from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Hardwood Purchase & Install & Stair Refinishing

After spending several months looking for a contractor to install over 2000 square feet of hardwood in our home we decided to choose California Hardwood Flooring. It was one of the best decisions we ever made. We purchased all the hardwood from them and they installed all the flooring and refinished my circular staircase to match the floor. The finished job is fantastic and quality of work is incredible. I would recommend California Hardwood Flooring to anyone considering buying and/or having hardwood installed. They are truly professionals. Great Work!!

Gillian McIvor from Oakville
Gillian McIvor from Oakville

Hardwood Flooring

Extremely happy with the work done by Andrew and his team. From choosing the wood to installing it room by room, Andrew was punctual, tidy, knowledgeable and the end result was exactly how we had pictured it. I would highly recommend Andrew and his company to anyone looking to have hardwood flooring installed. He is the best.

Herb from Oakville
Herb from Oakville

Hardwood Flooring, Staircase Staining

We contracted California hardwood floors to install hardwood floor on our entire main floor, sand and re-stain our staircase, and provide new baseboards and door casings.

Andrew and his crew were very professional and friendly. They handled the entire scope of the project themselves, meaning no sub contracting, from demolition to install. It was a lengthy project, and the appropriate time was taken to complete it correctly and professionally. Of particular note was Artu's diligent and detailed work on the stairs.

Also, Andrew came back himself to complete a few minor touch ups.

I highly recommend California Hardwood Flooring

Lucy from Oakville
Lucy from Oakville

Purchase of Hardwood Flooring

From the moment we walked into the store we knew we were in good hands. Ulla gave us a lot of information about hardwood and it was clear she was very knowledgeable. There was no pressure whatsoever, but we felt that choosing California Hardwood was going to be a good decision. Ulla helped us understand what we needed to know, helped us choose the right wood, and was fine with us wishing to install it ourselves. She advised us to spend some time with Andrew (her husband) when he delivered the wood so that we could get some tips on how to do our first DIY hardwood floor job. Andrew was knowledgeable, patient and didn't rush us at all. We had lots of questions and he answered them all. And he was spot on with everything he told us. Our floor looks fabulous - you would never know it was a DIY job. I would buy from California Hardwood again, and I don't think I would even bother to shop around!

Mark in Oakville
Mark in Oakville

Hardwood Flooring and Stair Refinishing

Andrew and the California Hardwood team were very professional, always on time and cleaned up every day, they did our project in 3 stages upstairs, downstairs and finally refinishing stair cases. Their attention to detail was very important to us. We are completely satisfied with all the work they did in our home! Highly recommended.

More about California Hardwood Flooring

California Hardwood Flooring is the leading provider of full-service residential and commercial flooring and stairs. Our flooring selection offers you the greatest choice of solid pre-finished, unfinished, engineered hardwood floors and laminates available on the market. Visit our showroom to see over 40 wood speces in over 500 colors from ...