Metro Wide Home Improvements

Reviews for Metro Wide Home Improvements

Gladstone in Old Toronto
Gladstone in Old Toronto

Several projects 2017-18

Vince and his team are wonderful to work with. They’ve done several jobs on our house, and are skilled, conscientious and offer great value. Built in the late 1800s, our walls contained many a mystery. Each time something came up, Vince offered a well thought out, elegant solution. He took great care and did beautiful, respectful work on our home.

graciouscakess in Toronto
graciouscakess in Toronto

basement

We had Metro Wide frame our basement. Vince & his crew did a great job! They were extremely efficient and very detail oriented. We will defintely recommend them to our friends & family.

B
B
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Interior Reno, Bathroom Reno

Vince and his crew at Metro Wide were reliable, respectful and professional from start to finish, and I was extremely pleased with the results of my reno. Vince was referred to me by a trusted source and I am very happy I went with him. His quote was fair and he worked consistently until the job was done, on time (basically) and for the price quoted. There were a few days that threw off our schedule but that happens as sometimes life gets in the way of renos and waiting for city inspectors is always an unknown variable!

If I had questions or we had to problem-solve on site, Vince was totally open and honest in communicating and offering options until we had worked out solutions to my satisfaction. They were respectful of my home and cleaned as they went, at the end of each day and at the end of the job.

I appreciate the fact that Vince and his team focus on client satisfaction above all else, and it is clear he takes pride in his work. Workmanship was quite good. There were a couple of minor things that were quickly fixed but everything (structural, electrical, plumbing, etc) passed on first and final inspections with no issues whatsoever - and a month later, so far, so good. I'm confident that if I have any issues, Vince will be there to stand behind his work. I would not hesitate to recommend Metro Wide to any of my friends or clients, and plan to give him a call for any of my future projects.